It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the WHO with the vespa reg No. VCB160 from Quadrophenia prophesies the discovery of a ha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Did the WHO with the vespa reg No. VCB160 from Quadrophenia prophesies the discovery of a habitable planet.I know this is way out there but have a little fun with this.If you put in the reg number of Jimmys vespa from Quadrophenia VCB160(on my avatar) into google you get this.
VCB160: red dwarf star with 11 planets /lla8tw .One of those planets is

VCB160.3 is a rather small planet which orbits its star in 409 Earth days, one day on VCB160.3 lasts 21 Earth hours. Its average temperature is 367 K (94 C), its atmosphere mainly consists of nitrogen, oxygen and it has 6 moons.
Wow what are the chances for that?Sounds pretty habitable to me.Then I am no expert .And I am sure I will be shot down in flames by Phage or some other expert on here. So there you have it Mods the Who and and a very special GX vespa may hold the secret to the location of life on another planet. Or maybe not

[edit on 22-7-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Did you buy the star and name it yourself or just find it? and of course Pete Townshend knows where intelligent life is in the universe.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

No nothing to do with me.This is straight up.The registration plate of Jimmy's Vespa is the exact name for a solar system that looks like it may have a planet that could possibly support life. remember planets outside our own solar system were only discovered a few years ago.What are the odds of the Vespas number plate being the name of any star let alone one of the very very few that have planets and then even more rare a planet that could be in the Goldilocks zone where it is not too far or too close to its sun and has Oxygen.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's not a real star. It's a virtual online galaxy. You can buy a star and name it and they place it in the online galaxy. It costs $12. I thought since you were a Who fan you named one off of Jimmy's vespa.

BTW Big Who fan here myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I see what you mean.What a tool.Sorry I didn't see that at the top.Maybe I should buy it and then try to flog it to Roger.BTW why would anbody want to pay $12 for a virtual star?

top topics

join