It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK school preform Hoax UFO scare to "inspire children"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Can you imagine this! A School in Sussex UK decided to go one step further to inspire the children some as young a 7 to write up and experience for there Journals,

It started with a Report that a UFO had crashed near the school, Local police where also in on the act visiting the children to tell them what was going on, Then they took it another step further by telling the children that a Teacher had been abducted but the aliens?????

Now what gets me is that the children's mothers and fathers where not told of this exercise that happened on July 10th, Some of the Children where pretty shocked to say the least according to some family's, and others where fuming that they where not told before the children where subjected to such a thing.

what an odd thing to do? Is this simply a fun learning exercise or with all the reports of Crop circles and UFO sightings in the UK.. some form of getting them ready?

Maybe we will have the next generation of ATS'ers soon

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i go with fun learning experience

i wish we had stuff like this at school when i was a kid, i remember once we went to a mueseum place and had to pretend we were at school in during second world war.. that was pretty fun, i think if their was more stuff like that i woudl have paid more attention.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
And people still cannot understand why I simply refuse to allow my children into public school?

Excuse me while I go and LOL for a bit.

Too bad they teach "creativity in devising good hoaxes" rather than "credibility".

I hate hoaxes. With a passion.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This news is about a week old and has been discussed thoroughly:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sorry mod but you should know that there is a search function on the website that you are moderating and I think you should use it because this have been posted before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: You beat me to it xp4ul13x

[edit on 7/22/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
opps lol!! Slaps self

As this topic is already ongoing i shall close myself and u2u myself to use the search in future!

Thanks for modding the mod

top topics

join