It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Peace-keepers Helping Hezbollah: Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Firstly, rockets are a form of blowback

Ever hear the old saying that two wrongs don't make it right?

The thing that is most suspect about your arguments is that they are TOTALLY one-sided in favor of anyone not Israel or Jewish. In other words, your personal agenda is quite clear. However, a totally one-sided approach or viewpoint is hardly likely to result in anything positive. Want to try looking at it both ways for awhile?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
I share these same sentiments. I used the word Jew to describe the people of Israel.

this is where the issue arises, they are called isrealis. a jew is a person following a particular religion.

While I take issue with the way Israel (the Jews) have handled their situation, it is hard to vision other ways of stopping terrorists that hide amongst innocent women and children.

isreal seems to attempt to encourage terrorism to justify land seizures, i really don't accept that they believe their actions discourage terrorism.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Ever hear the old saying that two wrongs don't make it right?

I agree

Will you agree that it's easier to say two wrongs don't make a right from afar while you sit with a fully stomach in a home you own with easy access to food and medical supplies?

Why don't you take a boat over and tell them this?
Oh never mind, the IDF will stop you and send you back home, never mind.

What are you thoughts on this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please share your opinion!

And I am not being one-sided

It's not called a one-sided opinion, no it's called a lop-sided situation.
It is not me that is one-sided, it's the situation that is lop-sided.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Israel hasn't accused India of anything. Jerusalem's bone of contention is that UNIFIL's job is to police the border between Lebanon and Israel so that the IDF doesn't have to, and they are consistently failing to do that job.

Resolution 1701. - please read it.

The UN passed a resolution preventing Israel from protecting its own citizens against Hezbollah attacks on the proviso that the UN would do it instead as a neutral party. The UN is now turning a blind eye to Hezbollah supporters crossing the border into Israel. Do you expect them to say nothing?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I think you guys are confusing the palestinian issue with the incursion into Lebonon by Israel recently.

They are two seperate issues of sorts. Hezbollah assists terrorists on both sides of Israel. But Israel has only taken land away from Palestine, not Lebonon. At least not since the late 70s when UNIFIL was established.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
[[double post]]

[edit on 22-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join