It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolores Cannon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I just downloaded Dolores Cannon's Sept 2008 interview with George Noory via my streamlink Coast to Coast AM account...good stuff...I"m also reading her book "The Custdians" to compliment my dive into her work. I'm so suprised that I never studied her material since I started this journey 1 year ago.

Anyone ever meet her in person?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This may help those who dont know who she is.

"Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge". Her roots in hypnosis go back to the 1960s. She has been specializing in past-life therapy since 1979.
Dolores has become, perhaps, the world's most unlikely expert on the prophecies of Nostradamus. A retired Navy wife from Huntsville, AR, USA, Dolores was nearly fifty years old when she began experimenting with hypnosis and past-life regression. The results were, to say the least, quite spectacular!

Dolores has been a UFO investigator for twenty years, using her skills as a regressionist to help people that had been involved in abduction cases. She has written several books on the UFO information volunteers have revealed while under hypnosis. See URL below to find out more."

www.youtube.com...

[mod edit: added Required EX tags]
Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have that book sitting on my desk as we speak but can't seem to wrap my head around her approach.
I tried to get into it but was turned off by the hairy fairy approach.

Heres a quote from page 2...and why I was turned off.

*After weighing the pros and cons I was privately convinced there was something real occuring that could not be explained by the rational,logical thinking skeptics*

My opinion is rational logical thinking IS what is needed...not some hairy fairy bs.
I don't see me reading this book after that.

new topics

join