It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Clements Man who had proof of connections between BUSH FAMILY and BIN LADEN'S mysteriously di

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

In 2003, Chris Clements, a freelance writer with the Washington Post, called Art Bell to tell him he had evidence of a financial connection between the Bush family and the Bin Laden's. Clements went on further to tell of how his research showed that 9/11 may have been orchestrated by the Bush family and hinted at proof of a coming police state with secret prisons and the chipping of citizens.

This is from the Art Bell Wiki. I know it’s a complete quote from there but hear mea out. This incident actually stood out for me. Now there have been many time I read where someone was about to release said info and “mysteriously died”. But his stood out. I don’t know why, but it did. I then went to the all powerful Google and could not find anything on him. Well all I could find was the same quote from Wikipedia. Does anyone have any information on this man? Was Chris Clements a pseudonym? Where can someone actually find out about him and what ever happened to the information?

~G~

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
so no one has any info on this besides whats already been posted? has anyoneheard of this before or has anyone heard anything similar to this?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
just trying to see if anyone has or heard anything about tis guy. nay info would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
just bringing this back to osome attention. does anyone know anything about this?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21

Hey, this story, was on ats in 2003. Something came out about that guy with a source right around or right after the us invaded iraq. Nobody could find out anything about him then either as I recall. I don't think the thread topics are kept back that far(2003).

I'm not saying there is already a thread about that here already,....... but there was already a thread about that here.

I know you can't force people to be interested in this thread, but try to keep it alive, some old members might remember something more than I. I used to have a different member name here, a lot of people used to have different names here, yet their avatar remains the same.

Like I said someone might remember something, or the topic might be someone's special interest on the staff. I know the thread history doesn't go back that far.

Good Luck, keep us updated!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Christopher Clement is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science and the School of Public and International Affairs at Virginia Tech. His doctoral dissertation dealt with U.S. influence on the 1989 elections in Chile and the 1990 elections in Nicaragua. His current research examines the stereotypes of Latin Americans perpetuated by U.S. public officials and their effects on democratic governance in the Western Hemisphere.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
hopefully adding some new info. anyone know anything about this?

new topics

top topics

join