It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight July 21st Web Bot Predictions on C2C

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

I would think they could possibly be indications of a developing global coastal event but they specifically said to make sure that you were at least 600 feet above sea level. That would lead me to believe that the coast event they're talking about is rising water. But it's well known that animals perceive changes before us so could be an indication.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Clif said on another show last week that there would be major tsunami waves ripping up and down the planet from Antarctica. I'm wondering if anyone has an edited or raw download from Coast. I can edit audio to take the ads out if needed. u2u me if you have any recordings.

Also regarding a DIY webbot - yes clif and george charge for it. they put in days and days of work, and I dont mind paying him for it. Clif was a statistician for major utilities and was involved in data analysis before coming up to doing HPH full time. He's very experienced at analysis and has a ten-to-twelve year head start on anyone. I'm a programmer myself but I wouldn't have anywhere near the amount of time to create or reverse engineer something that would even come close to this. By then it would be too late. So, I'll stump up my ten bucks (which is only 6-odd pounds in my money) and get my download and not have to do any work, but warn my people and prepare myself..

Prolog is a modelling language used by high-end statistician and software modelling engineers. It's been around since the 80's. It's not an obfuscating jargon word.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi/

This is shorter then what I wanted to write initially,my writing just vanished!
Oh well, here's basically what I believe..

I think WEB BOT could be a big scam...much similar to that of the Bible codes...Who was it that said/made up the Bible codes and that they were Gods secret code?

Think of that one!
Web Bot predictions could also be made to happen by those that COULD make it happen,WHO exactly is WEB BOT?
By actually causing the exact things to happen in web bot prophecies, people will frightengly accept whatever is offered to them.
New World Order,One World goverment, anyone?
What an easy way to have people believe in a New World Order.
One sure way to have people on ones side is to render them useless....through wars and famine,people will feel lost and alone and no where to turn to.
Fire in the Skies?(scripture speaks of)
Illusions of all sorts through space lazer set ups?
As prophecies begin to happen,people will be amazed at all the goings on...
A world LEADER comes on stage...helps the poor alone scared people and carefuly stages a good samaritan act to all...
A false prophet beforehand has lead most people to this FALSE WEB BOT and all of Revelation begins.
Man will do anything in times of troubles and catastrophic events...remember 9-11, people wanted to meet people and talk about the terrible thing that happened!
The same could also happen if the WEB BOT comes to fruitician(sp?)
Again,whoever is using the WEB BOT(DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS?)for prophecy is very much in the know of what they expect to happen.
This
(Im sorry, I had more but my writing was deleted)
Well,I think this spells out DECEPTION all the way...

As the late Father Seraphim Rose(1984+) said...
''An age of "peace" may come to weary,
yet apocalyptically anxious,
man; but what can the Christian say of such "peace"?
It will not be the Peace of Christ; it is but fantasy to imagine a sudden, universal conversion of men to full Christian faith,
and without such faith His Peace cannot come.
And any human "peace" will only be the prelude to the outburst of the only and real "war" of our age,
the war of Christ against all the powers of Satan,
the war of Christians who look only for the Kingdom not of this world, against all those,
pagan or pseudo-Christian,
who look only for a worldly Kingdom, a Kingdom of Man.''

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, it seems one prediction might be coming to fruition.

The one where they said TPTB would use spooks in websites, and use insults to illicit certain responses on people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW helen, sorry but I don't believe in what you are saying. I also don't believe what many die hards claim that only by being Christian you can be saved...

Sorry but that's the way some fearmonger people into believing in a religion.

I have met people that are not Christians, and are far better people that some Christians I have met, or heard.

I also believe that the millions of innocent children around the world who are not Christian, or even good people, are NOT going to hell for not being Christian...

[edit on 26-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

That's what these guys were saying. Apparently according to them it won't be just a single event, but many events in the oceans that will become worse and worse and will level out by 2011.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here is the youtube version of this interview that I am listening to as we....type.

www.youtube.com...

Happy listening. If you have time, look up the user theduderinok. He's got lots of awesome videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Well, it seems one prediction might be coming to fruition.

The one where they said TPTB would use spooks in websites, and use insults to illicit certain responses on people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW helen, sorry but I don't believe in what you are saying. I also don't believe what many die hards claim that only by being Christian you can be saved...

Sorry but that's the way some fearmonger people into believing in a religion.

I have met people that are not Christians, and are far better people that some Christians I have met, or heard.

I also believe that the millions of innocent children around the world who are not Christian, or even good people, are NOT going to hell for not being Christian...

Hi Electric/
Firstly,Prophecy or the Book of the Apocalypse is not read in church...it is the last thing a Christian needs to know!
Why?
A christian should live as Christ lived in the Flesh...He took flesh for a good reason...to show MAN that he would be tempted and go through many struggles in life, living on this earth is temporary and Christ taught about the after life,one's SOUL is much more important then one's Body and it's failures.
Why is it that we have Prophecy?
Prophecy is Gods way of telling us that He loves us all and hopes that we come to our senses and that we follow His instruction on living a good moral life...DEATH occurred because man fell away from God...Jesus Christ re-united man through the Crucifixion(Old Testament Prophecy-sting of death)and His Resurrection, as it was before man fell into SIN..."He condemned sin in the flesh" (Romans 8:3)
Our sins separate us from God (Isaiah 59:1, 2), leaving us spiritually dead (Ephesians 2:1
I never said CHRISTIANS are better people,the Word Christian does not give a Christian any access to heaven.Fear of God because we'''received not the love of the truth' (II Thes. 2:10)
Also many who think that they are doing good will be deceived...if it were possible, even the very elect (Matt. 24:24)
In fact, being a Christian and knowing all to well how Christ lived and told His Apostles how to live,it is alot harder to get in heaven...
Scripture says ..."Many will say to Me in that day: Lord, Lord,
did we not prophecy in your name?
And then I shall declare to them: 'I never knew you; depart from me,
you doers of iniquity." (Mt 7.22-23)...This is why prophecy is dangerous to follow without proper instruction from the Church.
The Church does not EVER scare anyone into following Christ..It never has.
There is also no money to be made...Perfect example is the monks living on Mount Athos...they live as Christ did,owning nothing of their won and in prayer many times throughout the Day and Night!
They actually pray for the World....while many Christians forget to pray even 5 minutes a week.

Yes, I too agree that there are many people that do good and are good that are not Christians...this is why Christ said the thief on Cross,on the Right hand side was simply saved...It was Gods Grace,which I guess what He does is of His doing and not mans....The Apostles were taught by Christ and therefore passed on their knowledge for the future geneations.

This is why God is called all loving and merciful....
I'm sure babies and children are not going to hell!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well they were right about the famous people dissapearing left and right..

Soooooo many Icons these last few months....kinda scary and sad.....definatly feel left behind in a different world....things are never gonna be the same, that is for sure.....

I am stocking up and even have agreenhouse set up in my camper if we have to take off etc....

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

The disappearance of people in the webbot predictions were people who were just walking along and disappeared. I think you are talking about the famous people who have died recently?? I don't think that these are examples of the webbot disappearances.

If I assumed what you were talking about incorrectly please correct me and let us know who you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In the interview they talked about the famous people all dissapearing...so a bunch at once, kinda before ther time...there have been a LOT, and a TON of young people here and I live in a VERY small town, like 10 in a month, and usually we have more like one young person in 10 years here......we barely have time to awknowlege one, and another is gone.

As for walking along and dissapearing.....well I couldn't see that as the proper interpretation, but people absent all over town in just one month has had a MAJOR impact, and that is just the 20 somethings...there are also many from other age groups and the elderly that I din't even count!

These are all completely out of the blue and seperate incidences...everyone is waling around on eggshells worried about who could be next.

I barley even go out anymore, and I was a major karaoke fanatic and beachaholic!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

In the interview they talked about the famous people all dissapearing...so a bunch at once, kinda before ther time...there have been a LOT, and a TON of young people here and I live in a VERY small town, like 10 in a month, and usually we have more like one young person in 10 years here......we barely have time to awknowlege one, and another is gone.

As for walking along and dissapearing.....well I couldn't see that as the proper interpretation, but people absent all over town in just one month has had a MAJOR impact, and that is just the 20 somethings...there are also many from other age groups and the elderly that I din't even count!

These are all completely out of the blue and seperate incidences...everyone is waling around on eggshells worried about who could be next.

I barley even go out anymore, and I was a major karaoke fanatic and beachaholic!

Wow... I can see that you weren't talking about people dying. Seriously, you've had that many disappearance?? What are the police thinking about it? I'm sure there's news stories on it since it's so many, can you give a general location?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Perhaps it means people will become homeless and simply vanish into the streets somewhere.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Wow... I can see that you weren't talking about people dying. Seriously, you've had that many disappearance?? What are the police thinking about it? I'm sure there's news stories on it since it's so many, can you give a general location?

Oh I am in a small town in BC.... The people in my town are gone, but they did all die, not dissapear.

Some in car accidents, a few in their sleep, a few days ago a 20 year old girl was stabbed in the throat and died etc......on walked off a bank by accident, so was walking along and just fell off the bank, and gone...

Forgive me if I was unclear... I meant that they are absent from the grocery store, all of our parties, and the beach, and places we are all used to seeing each other litterally every DAY, so their absence is eery.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I think that the webbot people were talking about true walking along and just poof disappear because they said that TPTB will be very worried, especially when a group of people (bodyguards included) just disappear - I guess kind of like the Christian rapture but they did say that it will not be the Christian rapture. I honestly don't know what it could be - I think if that part of the webbot prediction comes true, there will be no question about it.

I'm very sorry for you and your town's losses, that must be terrible for everyone.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

yes, but if you look at all of mthe famous people "dying" before their time, and SOOOOOO many at once, just in the last month or so etc.....

How do we know that they aren't just making up "death" stories on the media as a cover???

Before Micheal jackson was even confimed dead, they had DAYS and DAYS of biography and footage set up on every channel!!!

How was that!?!?!??!?!??!

Mabey he "dissapeared" a few days or weeks earlier, and they staged this whole deatrh thing to hid it, because someone like Micheal Jackson, (or all of the others gone lately before their time) WOULDN'T just go unnoticed....especially with his tour comming up etc..

I now this sounds way out there, but if all these famous people are just going "missing" they are not going to report it that way on the media!

they are going to make cover stories.....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There sure are a lot of predictions. Covering pretty much everything that could possibly go wrong, so when something does come to pass, people can claim the Web Bot is getting it right.

But its just the same generalisation tactics as all these seers, like tarot and astrology. And people are falling for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
waiting to see the women with her body covered with lesions come up as the "Scarred Woman" the previous set of predictions came up with..

how her spiritual transformation (morgellons is the metamorphosis of man into spiritual man literaly) ..
could not be understood untill it was complete.. and how people couldn't imagine what these "scarred women" had to go through in their lives for this metamorphosis to happen.. (women and men but the majority of morgellons sufferers are women)..

i asked the Cliff guy about this on one internet show.. and he was like NO NO NO it has nothing to do with that..

unbiased? i think not.. that's his opinion... NOT what the web bots spat out.

-

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i hate predictions, they give you something to look foward to and nothing ever happens

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure....these days, tragedies that happened once every ten years, or every year at the most, are now every day occurances...

and people can try to say it is just because we get word of it more these days, with the internet and such, but it is not...I live in a SMALL town, and once every 20 year tradgedies have happened about 20 times this year, so SOMETHING is up, there is no denying it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Well one thing is for sure....these days, tragedies that happened once every ten years, or every year at the most, are now every day occurances...

I think this is really the case. Many skeptics say (and they continue to say) that everything is just the same every day and nothing has changed, and yes internet media blah blah etc.. But I can feel something coming, and it's just getting more intense. I have no words for it, but just like when a thunderstorm is gathering and the tension increases, and you wish for a thunderstorm or lightning to just Snap the situation into a release, like a catharsis, but it doesnt manifest..

and now we see disasters every day, soon we will not be able to grieve completely for all the pain and loss that we see and feel everyday. How to stay human and not get numb.. how to remain compassionate, remain calm.. those are the questions.

I dont know about survival equipment, rifles, stacks of food etc. When the SHTF I would like to seek out my community, and come together to work together and stay calm and sane through the events. Perhaps though we'll be stuck in our houses from fallout for days or weeks on end.

Maybe we'll have warning, maybe not. strangely this does not worry me. I'm not worried about hordes of hungry people. I'm not worried about surviving either. somehow it may be easier not to. reincarnate on the next round, once it's all over.

Wow! what gloomy thoughts...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join