It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight July 21st Web Bot Predictions on C2C

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
When Cliff started noticing his software was predicting thigns that at first made no sense was back in 1998.

Basically, they are saying in all areas, and all fronts of what has been happening, we haven't even warmed up, and things will get worse.

They talked about a global ocean event, which according to them has been occurring, with unusual happenings in the oceans, and this will continue to increase until about 2011 and then level out.

We are going through a different region in space, and this is sending waves of energy that affects people irrationally, and we will see more increases in irrational responses from people.

They are saying, things will get a lot worse, than what we have seen, and what we have seen is just a "warm up".

They say people will go "amock" because of the events that will be occurring.

There will be more of a difference in the increases in classes, those who have, and those who have not, and more people will be affected by these changes.

They say we will have starvation in many areas, such as the U.S., and some areas will be better than others.

TPTB have in their plate an agenda for population control, which they have been talking about for a while, and TPTB have been implementing.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

My left shoulder/arm down to the hand are injured.

Anyway, i didn't get half of what they said.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Also that Siberia will feed most of the earth's population

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I didn't hear that, but I miss quite a bit since I have to concentrate on typing part of what they say.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Economy.

The economy will transition from 22nd August or so, 14th September to 21st Markets wil begin to collapse and possibly to a bank holiday.

About October we are either bombing Iran, or mandatory vaccinations, something mayor such as those two scenarios around that time.

N.K.

Crazy Kim will pop up with big ego around November. March 2010 he may die or big transformation in N.K.

Jebus these guys talk fast...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Swine flu may transform into something very deadly.

Cloud radiactive into atmosphere, might be from bombing Iran, crosses 9 times around the world causing much death. Could be the "ill winds".

But it could be interpreted apart from Bombing Iran, the ill wind" could be the swine flu instead transforming into a more deadly pandemic, and be the cause of the deaths predicted by the program.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Stop drinking so much caffeine Cliff...

He is in a hurry...

I am saying this because Cliff talks very fast.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Bummer. I hate missing the webbot shows. Thanks for filling us in. I guess I'll be looking for some where to get a past shows stream.

Star and flag to make you smile...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Cliff says back in 1997 he saw things in the software that TPTB control which had for for centuries, in aquarian age TPTB apparently start losing their power, and they have been scared of this.

What used to be alternative media, like C2C, will continue to increase and be part of the mainstream media.

C2C, and similar alternative media, in about November takes a huge leap into more mainstream.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Space.

South America some large sighting, by millions of people seeing UFOs.

George asked if this is real contact, or what some people are saying will be a deception by TPTB. Cliff says they don't know.

But the knowledge of ETs will increase, there will be a point that people in rural areas will even sleep with their shotguns close to them.

The web Bot George referenced something about "Alien Wars" which I did not understand.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
thank for the updates electric

just tuned in

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
War, with non-terrans?, problems mid summer 2010, missed the first part of this.

Anyway with the chaos from lack of food, people flying/running around, an interview of a non-terran human form the Balkans? He will prove he is not a regular human which will be seen when the video is displayed.

Refugees up to millions going to Canada.

Lots of refugees going north in the millions. Cliff doesn't know why exactly.

Maybe it is the radiation from the bombing of Iran, and people could be going north because of this.

People will go from carnivore, to vegan.... Animals will be affected by either some viral agent, or the radiation. Something will affect farm animals which will cause people to become more vegan.

The food problem could part of this refugee migration, this will happen late 2010 or early 2011.

Lost connection. the show went off the air.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The online connection just stopped. took me a while to get my radio on.

They are talking about some of the preparations they are personally making.

The death of the dollar will hurt a lot. They have been talking about it since 2003.

What it will mean is that it will take more dollars to buy things, a hyperinflation. Silver which can be bought for $14 now, might cost $600 by sometime next year. The same for other products, including oil.

We will see things occurring such as even having power only for a short time like it happens in some other countries, like in parts of Iraq.

Starting around November of this year, to (missed it) next year we will see the dollar is not used anymore by foreign nations.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thanks for the links, been looking for a good on-line c2c station, I have xm in my truck but not the in the house. Now I do

I also thought the webbot was finished.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
They are saying things will get so bad that even we will see more violence, and eventually people will turn on each other, and on other innocent people. Also anyone who represents TPTB, and anyone in government, as well as people in the middle class who are doing better will be the focus of rage of those who are not doing so well.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
The online connection just stopped. took me a while to get my radio on.

They are talking about some of the preparations they are personally making.

The death of the dollar will hurt a lot. They have been talking about it since 2003.

What it will mean is that it will take more dollars to buy things, a hyperinflation. Silver which can be bought for $14 now, might cost $600 by sometime next year. The same for other products, including oil.

We will see things occurring such as even having power only for a short time like it happens in some other countries, like in parts of Iraq.

From November of this year, to (missed it) next year we will see the dollar is not used anymore by foreign nations.

I can't imagine living with power for only 3 days,

If we see this changes forthcoming in the next months I'm all for ATS members coming together in a special location to cope with the hard times ahead!! I think that if we came together we could survive pretty well!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
they are on a commercial break....

when they come back, they will be taking calls from people...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

They were talking about having some power for only a few hours a day.

They also stated that part of their personnal preparations was to have alternative power sources, as well as being able to grow their own food, and having an off-road truck because people might not be able to use roads for some reason.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
If we see this changes forthcoming in the next months I'm all for ATS members coming together in a special location to cope with the hard times ahead!! I think that if we came together we could survive pretty well!

that sounds like a good idea
perhaps members of major cities could organise their own remote location to meet/escape to, for when crap hits the fan haha. it is quite intriguing hearing this show now as they go into lots of depths with their reasoning, much better than just reading the points. as for what may come , bring it on !

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Vatican being looted as side effect of loot riots.

As we get more higher holes in magnetosphere, food production will be affected. Many areas will see squeeze in food winter 2010 or at latest spring 2011.

Looting spills over to Vatican because of this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join