It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equilibrium off anyone? Other strange physical symptoms?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I am going to check out your thread!! Thank you for posting, because I missed it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
In the interest of eliminating possible causes , try correlating your symptoms with this:

www2.nict.go.jp...

This is a realtime display of the magnetosphere.

Whenever you feel symptomatic, check against the archives for the state of the magnetosphere and post the link. If enough do, then it can be ruled out if it is a random assortment of times. But if a lot of people report feeling odd at the same time, it could be considered as a possible influence upon subtle body states.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Very interesting, thank you for the link.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
No balance problems, however lately i seem to be losing track of time and memories alot more than i used to. I keep thinking different things occurred than what actually went on, have to sometimes think really hard to distinguish what happened from what i think happened.

also alot of strange feelings, almost like something has changed. Its kinda hard to describe.

also dream have been extremely vivid as of late.

I am experiencing every one of these things...the dreams especially.

the something changed feeling hit me about 3 weeks ago..hard. I talked about it to a buddy(fellow ATSer MidnightBrigade) and made mention of the ATS thread about something changed. I at that point was more intuned to waiting for something...

That feeling is gone, and now I feel/felt as whatever "it" was..."it" is different now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join