It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In Black (no, not the movie)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I wish I had ask more questions to Helen about the MIB,s visit to her home, because now I am really interested in it. She said the car was a big black car, and very shiny. But at that point, I don't think she was really interested in seeing the license tag or even knew much about cars, since she did not drive herself. She did say that they were not smiling as the man talked to her. They walked into the house in a line and the man ask where they could talk privately to Bobby. She said they were in the bedroom with Bobby for an hour a least. She said he never talked about what was said to him in that room. Now.. a question.. can they, or whoever they are, come to your house and take away Nasa photos, if you start asking to many questions about a pic?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Legally, I mean, about taking away your pictures. Is there something you could do if it happened to you.?? What rights would you have against them?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Some things to consider regarding supposed "Men In Black." From the Cabinet of Wonders...

...according to an accomplice, Gray Barker, the man who to helped bring the MiB into the collective consciousness through books like They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers, never let the facts get in the way of a good story and was not above presenting science fiction as fact, as well as blatant hoaxing. The beauty of it is that even before the book Ufology was attracting both government agents (interested in monitoring the situation and suppressing sightings of classified vehicles) and weirdoes which could then be classified as an MiB and continue reinforcing the idea that they are real. Equally agents and tricksters could then tap into this evolving mythos to help spread confusion and to cover their tracks.

You can add in the poor observational abilities of most witnesses to give a suitable weird spin to some encounters. A personal observation of this kind of thing is when I popped up to my brother's to fix his computer and was accosted by the man across the road (despite obviously having keys). By the time he spoke to my brother that night the story had taken on mythic proportions - I'm pretty sure he used the word "ninja" and claimed that he turned his back for a moment and when he looked around & poof; I was gone. When in fact, I was slowly, sauntering off down a rather open, long straight road.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

More than true!!!!. You know the little game called Gossip, where one person starts it off and by the time it gets back to the beginning it is not the same. But I have not added to Helen's Story one bit. This is a true story. And she was a minister's wife. I say was, because she moved from this area a long time back. However I did see the letter sent to her son from JPL, stating that they did not know what that object in his moon photo was , and to give it further study would he please send the image to them. And as I said before,..Bull!!!, the agency has plenty of negatives, they did not need his picture!!!.. And why the three men in black? How many does it take to get a picture away from a boy? Well, evidently it takes three!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Men in Black ? just sounds funny

the whole concept is creepy.

shape shifting creatures with black eyes dressed in suits , driving black sedans and spying on those that want to reveal the truth about Aliens...eek

here's Dan's story...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonwize

Now.. a question.. can they, or whoever they are, come to your house and take away Nasa photos, if you start asking to many questions about a pic?

Yes. They can.

Spooky Fox Mulder's Comprehensive Guide to Men In Black.

First of all, you don't want to encounter men in black. Believe me, there is noting cool, awesome or fantastic about encountering men in black. If you happen to encounter men in black, you must know that they know that you know. And they will be watching you.

Here is the main characteristics of men in black:

1. They wear expensive black suits, earpieces and sometimes matching black ties and sunglasses.

2. They drive in black Audi A4, A6 and A8 or black Ford's or black Mercedes (not stationcars). Both Audi, Ford and Mercedes are connected to WW2. The logo of Mercedes also includes this symbol, which is relevant to them:

3. Usually, a letter "X" is included in their car's license plates.

4. They give off a feeling that they are not human. (As in robotic, A.I., machine-like).

5. Sometimes they have an ability to shapeshift, shapeshifting cases have been observed (sorry, cannot reveal my sources).

6. If you see one without sunglasses, you will observe piercing eyes, as if they "look right into your soul".

7. Their speech is monotone and mechanical.

8. They will make you feel small, useless, insignificant, depressed and pathetic. They will choose to encounter you in your down-period, when you are feeling sad/upset already, just to make it worse. It is their purpose.

9. They do not laugh, get angry or show any emotions.

10. Their appearance is threatening, mostly because of their absolute lack of human emotions.

11. Usually, you will get slight headache in the back of your head around their presence. Some experiences missing time and dizziness.

12. They are the closest way to discover the truth - and yet they are the hardest way to discover the truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Addendum:

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to be worried about.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the information!!Also, it pretty much adds up to what Helen said, about how they acted when they came to her home. Nah!!! hadn't got anything to hide.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
She also said he refused to talk about what happend in that room. It wasn't long after that Bobby was admitted to a mental hospital.

Yes. That is what could happen if you have a close encounter with men in black. It's not the movies, it's not your imagination and there is nothing funny about it. It's serious dead-cold business.

Originally posted by moonwize
Nah!!! hadn't got anything to hide.

Actually, I would like to correct myself. Whether you have anything to hide or not is irrelevant. If they point you out as their target, there is basically nothing you can do about it.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You know what ?!!!! Now you have given me something to think about!!!!! There was a black helicopter that circled our house once and it came really close to the ground in a clearing next to our house. Also the neighbors were running out in the yard to see what was going on. It only stayed there a few seconds before going back up and circling again. We did not think anything about it because we lived close to the river and thought it might be drug related. Now, that I recall it wasn't close to the river, it was circling our house and couldn't have not been more than ten feet off the ground in the clearing!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
maybe they wear sunglasses because they have reptilian eyes....cue the Twilight Zone music here.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Post edited end deleted.

[edit on 2-1-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

actually, I would like to correct myself. Whether you have anything to hide or not is irrelevant. If they point you out as their target, there is basically nothing you can do about it.

This is the Point, and very well put Spooky....Once the "Target has been obtained" then its only a matter of time before the "visit"
Sorry Mods for the shot post

[edit on 2-1-2009 by spymaster]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Moonwise, perhaps you could make it a point to find Helen to contact Bobby.
I'm sure that you could get enough info together to find them. I suggest this because then you could invite him here to tell his story first hand. I like trying to get to the first person when I hear things and this would be an incredible opportunity to hear a first hand account.

I bet with the time that has passed, Bobby would be inclined to share what had happened to him with you. At the very least he could email you his story in detail.

Here's hoping.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I have tried tryed to find them, but no luck so far. I would like to talk to him too. He was already in the Institution by the time Helen relayed the story to me. His Mom said he had two personalities and was not easy to talk to at that time. I will keep trying, but it has been awhile now and no luck. Thanks for all the advice and info.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Who leaves three JPL goons with their child in their bedroom for a private debrief for an hour??

Seriously, MIB's or not, theres no way I would have allowed that to occur to one of my kids. If I get killed in the fraccas so be it, but it would be a cold day in hell before they had my permission.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If you want answers about the MIB - the real deal MIB - then, I think all would agree, we might want to engage with investigators who have worked this "aspect" for the longest amount of time with the greatest amount of success. We want the experts, right, ATS?

Saber Enterprises is an organization headed by the Alienhunter, Derrel Sims. Go here to get more information on Sims:

AlienHunter.org

Saber Enterprises believes the MIB to be an entity that comes around when something has gone "wrong" with that particular subject - they come in to "correct" things...

Either way, their investigation has been ongoing for 40+ years now. They've worked with, literally, thousands of abductees and contactees alike. The MIB is well known...

Regards,

DeceptionRebel

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Mulder, Thankz for all the advice, Now that I know what to look for, I will be on the watch. ....And I am checking the neighboring town ph. books for Helen and Bobby. So far there is no sign of them in the close towns.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Disregard the photo of the movie w/the same name, but here's a few of several synopses on the topic:

The Real MiB

MiB -Who are they; Really?

Oh - and the Randles book mentioned previously is decidedly thorough and a good read. It's also very inexpensive now, only ~$2 on Amazon. I suggest you get a copy to add to your library. Let us know what you think:

The Truth Behind Men in Black

Good luck - and let us know if you hear from Helen or Bobby again. For what it's worth, I agree that I would never have allowed three MiB strangers into a closed bedroom in my own home alone with my child - Not without fierce protests and possibly violent resistance (however futile that may be). So, for me anyway, that part of the story seems a bit incredulous.

Intriguing thread, though...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Agreed!! But in this lady's defense, I have to say she was a very trusting person, and being a minister's wife also, she was more inclined to believe no harm would come to her son and would not deliberately put him in harms way. Until she talked to me, she had never heard of MIB's.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join