It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In Black (no, not the movie)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I tried searching for it on ATS and other places ... there really isn't any information on these guys.

The description on ATS seems really weird. Does anyone have any additional information on these guys?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
MJ-12 is the group you're thinking of... also known as the Majestic Twelve.

Do a google search on MJ-12 or the Majestic Twelve... you will get massive links. There is a lot of suspision surrounding the MJ-12 group.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
MJ-12 is the group you're thinking of... also known as the Majestic Twelve.

Do a google search on MJ-12 or the Majestic Twelve... you will get massive links. There is a lot of suspision surrounding the MJ-12 group.

I've done research on MJ-12, but the description of these "MiB" agents is nowhere to be found.

The whole "robotic, pale, driving old sedan" thing is all I've found ... MJ-12 isn't mentioned at all.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here are a few links then:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

www.mj12.com...

One of the most controversial documents to be uncovered in the anals of UFO research is called the MJ Documents. These documents were left under Jaime Shandera home door (as I recall reading) by an unknown source in 1984. At this Mr. Shandera was a producer in the Los Angeles area and was working with Bill Moore, to undercover the secret about the UFOs. At this time, Bill Moore was working with scientist Stanton Friedman and so the three of these men upon receiving these documents did extensive research. These documents have been re- published in a Richard Hall's book, "Uninvited Quests" as well as "Crash at Corona" by Stanton Friedman and Don Berliner in 1992. Mr. Friedman believes based on other documents they found in the National Archieve that the documents are geninue and other researchers have found some inconsistancies with page number and type face of the 1950's.

More

There's a start... Authentication wise... I'll let you judge.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Here are a few links then:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

(...)

These documents have so far not been proven faked, but there is a enormous suspicion: the signature of Harry Truman is exactly the same on another official proven true document. Who can write his signature exactly the same twice? Not me. So there is a good chance that someone faked those to look like original.

Sorry, but I don't have a link to where I have seen that other document bearing the original signature. I'll post if I find it.

[EDIT]I didn't mean that all of those docs on the site are faked.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm familiar with the papers and MJ-12.

What I'm looking for is an expanded version of the description of the "MiB" from the description on ATS -- something that goes more in-dept; preferably one with accounts and such.

Men in Black (also called MIBs) are alleged to visit individuals who have witnessed a UFO and warn them not to tell others about what they have seen. Men in Black supposedly use all forms of persuasion to silence UFO witness-including the threat of deadly force if necessary. These Men in Black are usually seen in groups of three and are thought to be either extra terrestrial enforcers or government intelligence agents. Men in Black are responsible for silencing witnesses to UFOs and ensuring that UFO events are kept hidden from the public.

Men in Black pose as salesmen, utility repairmen or agents of the government to gain access to UFO witnesses. They harass UFO witnesses through phone calls and surprise visits. Men in Black are alleged to drive black vintage Buicks or Lincoln town cars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Two unknown men with three reacurring visits have visited in the last 10 years. Only appearing in times of need and dispaire (faced with a situation that has life impact).

At first thought perhaps "protectors/angels" but after research they do not fit other recorded occurances to support this link.

DESCRIPTION: One older and wise man that communicates verbally and visually appears, however he only reveals himself to the one in need. He is dressed in a black suit, black hat, and tie. Accompaning him is a younger man that seems to protect the older man. He is dressed all in black and only communicates with the other gentleman. Always stands and only signalls the older man to end the conversation.

First visit, placed in a public, social setting where unacceptance was expected and confirmed. Sitting alone in a booth, where well known, a waiter aprroached addressing by name offered cocktail. To reafirm self pride ordered "best" champagne which was shortly delivered. Almost at same time the two unknown men asked to join calling by name. Confusion because did not recognize and different presence felt. When asked their name only stated that we have been aquainted in past but too young to remeber. Followed by personal memory between passing mother and 2 year old child. Continued chatting through the night about specifics to strength and reassurance. Also other vaige statements about the time to come. At this time the quiet man signalled the older man to exit. The older man stated we will meet again. The conversation was interuppted by the waiter asking again by name," Are you okay? We have been closed for an hour now and didnt want to disturb you. You have been talking to your self and hand gesturing as you were talking to someone." Confused again, questioning," My two guest left prior to you arrival." The waiter puzzled confirmed he saw no one all evening other than myself. I apologized and noted the champagne was full as well as the single glass poured.

Have met again as promised by older man.(No Specifics/Personal)
with another future visit suggested.

Are they perhaps "MIB" or any other suggestions.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
MJ12 aren't the people driving black cars with pale faces. Those are the Men In Black. MJ12 is the group which was formed to monitor and research all of the UFO reports.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hawk-I would highly recommend the book,"The Truth behind The Men in Black"by Jenny Randles.It goes into fine detail the past several decades witnesses have had encounters with them.Their sole function is to intimidate witnesses of anomolous activity into silence,and they are quite effective at it.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Also, the document is supposed to be dated to the 1940s or early 50s (cant remember), but the type font used on the documents is from a type writer first manufactured in the late 50s or early 60s (again, can't remember exact date). I believe that proves with at least some reasonable doubt that the documents were fake?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Hawk-I would highly recommend the book,"The Truth behind The Men in Black"by Jenny Randles.It goes into fine detail the past several decades witnesses have had encounters with them.Their sole function is to intimidate witnesses of anomolous activity into silence,and they are quite effective at it.

You better shut up or your heart will dissapear like this coin! *vanishes coin from palm*

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
WTF?!??!?!?! i just posted the exact same topic! i used the search option and nothing came up!!! W....T.......F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o well, i might as well post stuff here.
1) the men are usually pale when they come to ur door
2) they have unhumanly red lips.
3) they have wires going to their legs
4) they repeat quotes from well known movies when they talk. none of their speech is original.

that's all i know.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silQ

I tryed posting this story before and it didn't show up, its true. My friend Helen's son, Bobby, asked too many questions about a Nasa moon pic to JPL. Not long after that 3 men in black suits and a big black shiny car came to her house, took Bobby in the bedroom, was in there an hr. Came out with Bobby's moon pics in an envelope. Helen showed me the letter from JPL, asking for the image back so they could study it. Bull!!!! Nasa has negatives, they didn't need his pic to study it. Something was on that photo!! Helen said that the men had glasses on and were stern faced, She was terrified and so was her son. She also said he refused to talk about what happend in that room. It wasn't long after that Bobby was admitted to a mental hospital. Helen's husband was a minister and was not at home when the interrogation was going on. She didn't lie about this story, I saw the letter to Bobby from JPL.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What I always found interesting about the MIB thing is there are all these claims by people who have seen or had run ins with these characters yet as far as I know there is not one single picture of one in existence. If anyone knows of one I would like to see it. There was one floating around for a while that was so clearly a person in very bad makeup garb.Or from a very bad "B" movie.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Hey, CaptGizmo, I sent in the post above you on the MIB,s at a friends house. I doubt very seriously she was thinking bout taking a pic of these men, which I doubt they would have posed for her. She said only one spoke to her. The other two stood slightly behind the tall one.....Sorry about the anonymous, forgot my password, got a new one. She didn't know what kind of car it was.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Jenny Randles has done probably more research in this area than any other researcher, so any of her books should provide more than enough info to sate your curiousity. Most of the cases are decades old, as the MIB phenomenon didn't last all that long. There are some isolated, modern cases, but most are around the UFO heyday of the late 40's through 60's...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks, Gazrok, I,ll check into Jenny,s books. Actually, I was never interested in the MIB,s until this happend to my friend. I just though it was some more fanciful stories. What I think is this. As everyone knows, if there is anything on a picture, moon,mars, or other that really sticks out..In present day they airbrushed or whatever techinque they use now to cover it up. This boy evidently had a photo that had something on it that they did not want anyone to see. He was not an experienced moon pic researcher. He simply saw some really big unsual object on his image and ask JPL what it was. ZAP, ZING!!They got him!!! Took away his picture.!!!!I know there are people out here who won't believe it, but the space agency will go to great lenghts to cover whatever is happening on the moon. This boy was one of its victims. Goddard even ask me once what I was intending to do with my moon images. Why ask that????

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Their sole function is to intimidate witnesses of anomolous activity into silence,and they are quite effective at it.

If they are so effective, then why is it we even know about them? If the stories of Men in Black are to be believed, I think their purpose is the opposite.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I don't know, but you may be right!!! This story with my friend is the only one that I know of. Yeah, She and her son was really scared. As for letting them in the house, since they looked so government intimidating, I probably would have, but...I would not have let my son go in a room by himself with them and I would have put up a good fight about taking away my pictures. but I will have to say this also, it put a damper on my ordering moon pics.!!!! I slowed down after that. And this is funny...my family said you are going to get us all in big trouble with those pictures!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk
The description on ATS seems really weird. Does anyone have any additional information on these guys?

Yes. They are usually dressed in black suits, black sunglasses and black ties. Earpieces are sometimes also observed. If you have seen the "Matrix" movies, the men in black would be very similar looking to the Matrix Agents. They also drive in black cars as Mercedes or Audi. Usually, you see an "X" included in their license plates.

If you have a close encounter with one of them, you will notice that there is something odd about that, as if they don't feel as humans. In fact, you won't get any feeling about them at all. Some sensitive people refer to them as "Metal People".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join