It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL on ATS and any who wish to understand MUST watch!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I appreaciate all that Noreagaa has done and for ATSvideoPRO for posting the video here for us to enjoy!

I do not make this thread to take ANY credit, i only try to do my part and speard the knowledge! DENY IGNORANCE!

The Arrivals

Edit for grammar

[edit on 21-7-2009 by asafum08]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i know people frown up on bumping their own post but i feel as if everyone should get a chance to see this!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Many thanks for that friend! I will get back to you when I have watched it.

May I also point out the series that inspired it....

These films are of a Muslim perspective, that does not sit well with many, and Iam not saying all the info is right. But please watch with an open mind, it is a very important series.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
lol these videos are from the same person! they are teaching a similar message, it is rather long about 510 mins. 50, 10 min sections but i would like to hear your input when you have finished i am still watching it myself!

( i apologize i read your post wrong, i thought you said they inspired you! haha)

[edit on 21-7-2009 by asafum08]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by asafum08

I only watched 6 parts of this series, the first five and the last. Interesting way to harp on the theme that the Jews are to blame for pretty much everything that is bad in this world and that the Muslim religion is the right religion to follow. There is no right religion to follow, all of them are equally moronic. Religion is for suckers and there are billions of suckers out there. This video series is Muslim propaganda and nothing else. I think I'll go watch Jesus camp next and get just as annoyed from watching Christian propaganda film documentaries.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

you are only proving your ignorance and impatience to watch the entire thing, for if you did you would learn that nothing of what you say is true about it. The creator of the documentary MANY MANY times repeats that he is a follower of the one god that we should all follow, and that is the creator of this universe we live in, whether that be energy, a star, dust, my underwear whatever you like. But do not attack anothers work without fully comprehending what it is they have to say.

another note. you wouldn't know why TPTB are doing what they are without fully understanding what this guy has to say. There is no easy answer, to say "They hate us" or "they are greedy" is way to simple and foolish to think that events carried on thru hundreds of years would account for that.
What satisfaction could you obtain by enslaving and hurting those who may live 200 years from now? My wager would be none, unless you are the atheist you proclaim to be (to be atheist you claim to be omnipotent, for only those who are dead or GOD him/herself could tell you if it exists so it is imposable for us to ever know.)
[edit on 22-7-2009 by asafum08]

[edit on 22-7-2009 by asafum08]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If you really want to watch the movie, grab a torrent off btjunkie.

The movie is totally legal to download, AFAIK, it was released under a Creative Commons license.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe

I only watched 6 parts of this series, the first five and the last. Interesting way to harp on the theme that the Jews are to blame for pretty much everything that is bad in this world and that the Muslim religion is the right religion to follow. There is no right religion to follow, all of them are equally moronic. Religion is for suckers and there are billions of suckers out there. This video series is Muslim propaganda and nothing else. I think I'll go watch Jesus camp next and get just as annoyed from watching Christian propaganda film documentaries.

How do you think those religions are so popular for so long?

Its because there is so much truth in them.

To say its nothing else but Muslim propaganda shows a great misunderstanding. I will say The AntiChrist series is the best and most comprehensive conspiracy series ever. It explains everything and is watertight. Furthermore you are clearly being arrogant, I said in the post above that it is from a Muslim perspective BUT DONT leT THAT sWAY the info is too important.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

How do you think those religions are so popular for so long?
- For thousands of years, people have needed some type of god to believe in. Religion is a great way to control and manipulate people's hearts and minds. Too many people have died in the name of religion and they all think they are martyrs, they're not.

Its because there is so much truth in them.
- Every major religion out there has their own version of what they perceive to be the truth as to what life is all about. People should be free to decide what religion they choose to follow if they don't agree with what they are being brainwashed into believing.

To say its nothing else but Muslim propaganda shows a great misunderstanding. I will say The AntiChrist series is the best and most comprehensive conspiracy series ever. It explains everything and is watertight. Furthermore you are clearly being arrogant, I said in the post above that it is from a Muslim perspective BUT DONT leT THAT sWAY the info is too important.

- I forced myself into watching another four parts of the series, the editing could have been better to pick up the pace of the story/message. As for the info, it is interesting but not that important to me - everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am not trying to be rude but there is no point to trying to stop the nwo. You can think you are making a difference but you're really not. I'm fine with letting the nwo game play out and see what happens. The afterlife is when the real fun begins, just enjoy the show called life on earth for now.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Majestic23

You can think you are making a difference but you're really not. I'm fine with letting the nwo game play out and see what happens. The afterlife is when the real fun begins, just enjoy the show called life on earth for now.

All due respect.

I wonder if this is what the PTB want for people to think.

I have recently revisited some information on Project Blue Beam and one of the things that struck me was that one of the key elements of PBB is a "new age religion". Imagine that there is no afterlife (it's easy if you try) regardless of what any old or new religions might say... no heaven, no hell no karma, nothing.

Does the prospect of a new world order eliminating a large part of the population strike you differently?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

- For thousands of years, people have needed some type of god to believe in. Religion is a great way to control and manipulate people's hearts and minds. Too many people have died in the name of religion and they all think they are martyrs, they're not.

Really though, what someone would be willing to die for?
I am trying to say that the religions have very excellent and true spiritual knowledge in them. Islam is probably the most rich in such information.

You think I dont know that religion is used for manipulation?
To get such large amounts of people to believe so fervantly in something that they would die for it takes mind control, which we are not ruling out in all cases, or something that speaks to a persons soul and act as "proof" that the religion is true.
Scientologists for example, Jahovass Witnesses etc... they all have "true" spiritual information in there mixed with a load of nonsense.
Its like why religions fight with each other. They all have pieces of true information and think their beliefs do not match, when in fact they are almost one and the same, they all have pieces of the puzzle.

Originally posted by jitombe Every major religion out there has their own version of what they perceive to be the truth as to what life is all about. People should be free to decide what religion they choose to follow if they don't agree with what they are being brainwashed into believing.

Enough with this, some of the finest minds and souls of history have been very religious and spiritual. They are not all brainwashed idiots.
Again, closer inspection of a great many religions reveals that they all have the same source and running themes and ideologies. It is the manipulation of these that makes them unpure. This is classic divide and conquer tactics by tptb.

Originally posted by jitombe I forced myself into watching another four parts of the series, the editing could have been better to pick up the pace of the story/message.

You have to see all the series to make sense of it, just like the nature of reality I guess! You will literally not find a more entertaining series on conspiracies that The Antichrist series by Heshems Films in my opinion. It is interspersed by Hollywood movies and obscure scientific films all the way through anyway and if that doesant interest it basically links every other conspiracy and spiritual topic together and basically gets the idea of The Conspiracy of Everything down. Which is the greatest story ever told and totally paradigm shattering. Whch I find at least, to be entertaining beyond belief......... But yes, the editing could have been better, to be fair though its not a bad job when considering its hard to keep anything entertain for over 500 epidsodes

Originally posted by jitombeAs for the info, it is interesting but not that important to me - everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am not trying to be rude but there is no point to trying to stop the nwo.

You dont need to stop the NWO when you know the state of play, you dont really care because at that level you should probably be concearned with reaching some sort of enlightenment. You may choose to stop them at that point but it is hard to say if they have the interest of overall good or evil at heart. Becuase duality should have been transcended.

Originally posted by jitombeYou can think you are making a difference but you're really not. I'm fine with letting the nwo game play out and see what happens.

Knowledge is power. They adhere to this (you acknowledge they exist,they need a mechanism to work with) but we could also, and there are more of us.

Originally posted by jitombeThe afterlife is when the real fun begins, just enjoy the show called life on earth for now.

That depends. The societies who have experience of the astral planes tend to think one will get caught in the reincarnation cycle if one does not reach enlightenment while the opportunity is there. This doesant mean we cant enjoy the "show" that is our reality, in fact when you know more about the chances of an afterlife and the true power of humans it becomes a lot easier to enjoy life.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I watched all 51 parts of the series and enjoyed them immensely.

Yes, it did have a Muslim slant but did include other religions.

For me, it was a positive message. A reinforcement if you will.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
I wonder if this is what the PTB want for people to think.

I have recently revisited some information on Project Blue Beam and one of the things that struck me was that one of the key elements of PBB is a "new age religion". Imagine that there is no afterlife (it's easy if you try) regardless of what any old or new religions might say... no heaven, no hell no karma, nothing.

Does the prospect of a new world order eliminating a large part of the population strike you differently?

I mentioned a bit about this above. All the old world religions talk of the Maya, or world of illusion that we exist in.
Lets look at the Scientologists and this spirit trap idea they have. They are describing what is also described in many other belief systems.

Now, where would said soul trap be?
Some suggest it is the Sun itself, which makes sense in that the light from the Sun makes our existance possible, an the allusions to Illumination in the ancient relgions and mystic societies.
The Celestial Planet Lord Saturn by my guess ( yes, planets have souls) from this we get the character Satan. What else do we have. Well theres those interesting hexagonal formations on the top of said planet. Where do we get this concept of putting a "hex" on someone?

So, as per the laws of sacred mathematics we see the game played out on every level of existance. We have tptb suggesting that they want a "paradise" on Earth that is basically a fully controlled society, the new age religions and some fabricated religions saying the same. But also spiritually they in some cases profess that the dead cease to exist in any way. Which could easily be taken to say there is no afterlife, and reincarnation cycle continues. Ie we never get to reach realms outside of out reality/dimension and we dont get to reach god just by death. Which would happen if something was not keeping our souls on this wavelength.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I also quit watching it due to the fact that it seemed to be about the "jews". I noticed it had a bias towards them as well. Like the very first time it mentions the jews as being part of things, it mentioned it with 2 other things. But it showed Jews on the screen for a much longer period of time.

I'm not "pro" or "anti" - "Jew". But I consider thinking in terms of groups like that to be completely ignorant and wrong. Collectivism sucks, and it is the foundation of racism and so forth.

Whoever made the movie should have stuck to individuals and what individuals did rather than looking at things in terms of group. Then it wouldn't be an issue at all.

top topics

join