It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflation - Hyper-Inflation ... is this a good thing..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
the reason I ask this is because ... well that where my mind set is///
where we are going financially, and believe it or not, once you give the subject a good thinking ... it is almost a certainty in my opinion...

now, what we have been doing is inflating... the federal reserve bank has a 2 trillion dollar balance sheet which is double of what it was only a few years ago.
and the price of everything has been climbing for the last what 10 years. and the pay got less and less and less... you refied your house into forclosure....
all the while the federal reserve has been running the printing presses non-stop with overtime ... printing dollars as fast as possible...
since housing is declining ... Jobs declining .... foreclosures rising ... sure I see a recovery dont you...!~ now, add this hyper inflation for say 6 months... to complete the bank give back... now you dont have anything and you got bad credit...
and you still have to eat and raise kids... well some will result to crime and others will be victims and all will go hungry... E Plurabus Unium ... Yes, We Can ... stop it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pre- buy 3 years worth of food... no harm in it, you will eat it sometime right?

Insurance.

Also, buy a gun and ammo.

new topics

join