It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please can somebody help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
ok basically i live in the uk and i really want to watch the solar eclipse ive seena thread with links but theres not video and it doesnt tell me what time it is

can somebody help me and send 1 good link and tell me what time it will be in the uk

would be highly appreciated

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I would go to this thread. It has many links and much info if you read the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
6pm. Oh shoot that's my time.

Well maybe someone can help you out, just look at when the 8 hour thread was made, then add/subtract whatever to find out when it is for you

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ive looked at the other thread this is a once in a lifetime oppurtionity to see a solar eclipse live well almost live on screen lol

do you no what time it will be in uk

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
ive looked at the other thread this is a once in a lifetime oppurtionity to see a solar eclipse live well almost live on screen lol

do you no what time it will be in uk

You will have to go HERE to calculate your time

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i belive its above 2hr 5mins away uk time
sems1.cs.und.edu...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by mad bloke]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
if somebody nos how many hours it is till the eclipse will be equally as good its 23:10 so what time wud it be here???

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Viewers will be able to switch the locations at any time during the broadcast, which will air from midnight to four o'clock (GMT) on July 22.

Link

So go to to this site @ midnight, UK time

HTH

p.s. Thanks questioningall; let's hope the dams hold up

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
NASA tracking page: eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Something similar happened to me twice in the same night once. Again no pets and it was a definite solid weight. Not a rat or something.
I wrote a thread on it heres a a quote from it

One night we were laying there together going off to sleep when I felt something cross the bed. It felt as heavy as a big cat or something. I woke Jane and told her, we turned on the lights and could find nothing. She said i must have imagined it. I agreed with her for the ease of a good nights sleep, forgot about and started going off to sleep again. Well half hour later or so, I felt the same thing again. recollect thinking I am not imagining this I can feel it. Again I woke Jane and we looked around the room. Again we found nothing.

the ful version is here more happened than that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

kx

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

a bit of topic right??

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

top topics

join