It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Fed's Bernanke On Defense At Capitol Hill Hearing: Serious Deflection by Fed Chairman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ron Paul is definatley a patriot and a hero to all Americans.

Check this old vid of Dr. Ron Paul and its related to the FED because he speaks about abolishing the FED way back then as well. This shows how Ron Paul sticks to his gunz.

www.youtube.com...

Edit:

I dont know how to embed it. I have no clue where to find the youtube video number..

Edit #2:

Nevermind, I fingered it out.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Today Wednesday - Ron Paul on MSNBC regarding Audit The Fed

Today is a secong day of grilling on Ben Bernanke
You can catch it live on C-SPan 3

Hopefull Bernanke will give some answers other than "I don't know"

Somebody arrest this man!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The best part about Ron Paul is He has been saying the same stuff for over 20 years and has the voting record to prove it. He is by far the most honest person in congress and actually stands up for what He believes. The media intentionally didn't mention Him during the election because if He would have been election it would have been over for the criminal cabal running washington. They needed someone like that POS BHO whom came off as honest and caring and could pull the wool over America's eyes as the bankers go through their final round of looting America. America is waking up slowly and when it does there is going to be hell to pay and YES I am looking forward to it. Hell I'd even pay money to watch the beheadings of all the corrupt judges, congressman, senators, government officials, & the wall street bankers if it was offered on pay per view.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join