It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'My hell in an Israeli jail'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As a Black African man I am utterly disgusted that a fellow Black man, a film maker should allow himself to be made an object for anti-semetic propaganda.I would like to point out that Mr. Blagrove's observations and comments are his personal views and opinions, they do not reflect the observations, opinions and views of Black Africans, those in Africa or those of us who have travelled to Israel.Attitudes like this damage social and political cohesion between communities and fuel hatred in society. Atrocities like we are witnessing in Sudan, Chad and Mauritania are perpetuated by their Black brothers and Arab neighbours, yet Mr. Blagrove failed to make media propaganda out of this.May I inform Mr. Blagrove that no Black African would seek asylum in any of the neighbouring countries to Israel. I would like to take this opportunity to reassure the Israeli's that the views and observations of Mr. Blagrove is only his opinion it is not the opinion or views of all the Black people. I will assure you that the majority of Black people whose colour and ethnic origin is African, and as such, has been used in this context, are not even aware of it.
Israel is a democracy and operates with The Rule of Law, I am sure that the Red Cross, Amnesty International and other credible Human Rights agencies already have access to these prisons and have not recorded any such occurrences.
Right now there are numerous atrocities being carried out against Black Africans in their own countries regardless of democratic government or religion.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I would like to point out that Mr. Blagrove's observations and comments are his personal views and opinions, they do not reflect the observations, opinions and views of Black Africans, those in Africa or those of us who have travelled to Israel.Attitudes like this damage social and political cohesion between communities and fuel hatred in society.

As a black man of African origin, I can assure you that Mr. Blagrove doesn't know you and probably doesn't care what you think so there is no need to address him directly. One thing you ought to know, Mr Blagrove is speaking of his experiences and what his saw. This does mean that he is a spokesperson for anyone but himself. This is in contrast your grandiose self and your personal pronouncements on behalf of the African people to the peoples of Israel.

By your own words you state that Africans are killing Africans then you turn around and speak of a breaking of social cohesion all because Mr Blagrove chose to expose Israeli attitudes to black people. Kind of a mixed up narrative, huh?

I would like to point out that Mr. Blagrove's observations and comments are his personal views and opinions

I think putting a whole load of black people in maximum security prisons because they are refugees of the wrong colour brings in to focus Israel's attitudes towards black people and is not a matter of opinion.

Chad and Mauritania are perpetuated by their Black brothers and Arab neighbours,

Chad is a black African country.

Mauritania;

Independent from France in 1960, Mauritania annexed the southern third of the former Spanish Sahara (now Western Sahara) in 1976, but relinquished it after three years of raids by the Polisario guerrilla front seeking independence for the territory.
www.cia.gov...

There is no current war in Mauritania but it had a conflict with their kith and kin in Western Sahara. Your point is lost here.

Sudan is a zionist cause celebre because it is an Arab country. The conflict in Darfur is odd and seems to be provoked by foreign interests in the oil rich region. The people in Darfur are Muslims and interrelated with the Arab Sudanese. You can't tell one from the other save for tribal affiliations. Interestingly enough there is an Israeli presence in this conflict.

Israel Bombs Sudan

According to Haaretz, Israel had just bombed an Iranian arms convoy in Sudan. Haaretz is calling for more of this, to show the Iranians that the Israelis are not afraid of them. I have to think that this sounds like a horrible idea (who in the world thinks that Israel is afraid to use force?) I'm more interested in the overall fallout from this--Sudan is a sovereign state that Israel is not at war with nor has had hostilities with in the past. Even if the convoy was headed to Gaza, as has been suggested, what justification does Israel have for such an act?
defensestatecraft.blogspot.com...

May I inform Mr. Blagrove that no Black African would seek asylum in any of the neighbouring countries to Israel.

I think you live a sheltered life or maybe you are being less than genuine. Most North African countries are saturated with African refugees. Those Africans that ended up in Israeli prisons were Israel's quota of refugees. Most African refugees end up in refugee camp in other African countries.

Israel is a democracy and operates with The Rule of Law

You got to be kidding me. Check these out;

Amnesty accuses Israel of Gaza war crimes

By Amy Teibel, Associated Press

Thursday, 2 July 2009

Israeli forces killed hundreds of Palestinian civilians and destroyed thousands of Gaza Strip homes in attacks that amounted to war crimes, Amnesty International charged today, in the first in-depth human rights group report on the recent war in Gaza.

Amnesty called on Israel to publicly pledge not to use artillery, white phosphorus and other imprecise weapons in densely populated areas. And it urged Gaza's militant Hamas rulers to stop rocket fire against Israeli civilians — attacks it also described as war crimes.

Amnesty — which first accused Israel of war crimes shortly after the fighting ended on Jan. 18 — said "disturbing questions" remain about why high-precision weapons like tank shells and air-delivered bombs and missiles "killed so many children and other civilians." www.independent.co.uk...

Outcry Over Israel's War Crimes

"We Are Very Violent"

By JONATHAN COOK

Counterpunch

January 9, 2009

Criticism by international watchdog groups over the increasing death toll in Gaza mounted this week as the first legal actions inside Israel were launched accusing the army of intentionally harming the enclave’s civilian population.

The petitions – over attacks on medical personnel and the shelling of United Nations schools in Gaza – follow statements by senior Israeli commanders that they have been using heavy firepower to protect soldiers during their advance on built-up areas. “We are very violent,” one told Israeli media.

There is also growing evidence that Israeli forces have been firing phosphorus shells over densely populated areas in a move that risks violating international law by inflicting burns on civilians.www.jkcook.net...

And this is just one event.

The following is an extract from your website;

Welcome to the Good Shepherds Movement website, we are a non-violent, pro-Biafran group that does not promote tribalism in the restoration of Biafra.

Genesis, Ch 48, verse 14 - 20: biblegateway.com

"But Israel reached out his right hand and put it on Ephraim's head, though he was the younger, and crossing his arms, he put his left hand on Manasseh's head, even though Manasseh was the firstborn.

The Good Shepherds Movement is a separatist movement in Nigeria made of extremist evangelical Armageddonists bent on provoking war in Nigeria. You end timers are insidious and very dangerous and are probably financed by US extremists and the Israeli government. Your type of mentality in unAfrican and a catastrophe waiting to happen.

[edit on 053131p://pm3101 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
As well as a lot of your threads have a anti Isreal feel to them... Whats up with that?

I'm pretty anti-Kosher scam and the talmudic traditions of deeming everyone else cattle seems hateful and racist and is further personified in Israel's foriegn and domestic policy. I also think that mossad had a hand in 9-11, so go ahead and add me to whatever you list you may be keeping as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Whose land is this?

Israel's. Not PA, not Egypt, not Jordan. Israel's.

Israel has cut off all shipping except into specified ports and those allowed into Gaza are sanctioned by the IDF. If not, too bad so sad. Until the PA can agree, and Israel is willing to agree with the PA . . . this argument is moot.

If it weren't for the wall and the blockade of Gaza, there would be many more maimed and dead Israelis. Any one remember the 2nd Infintada? No? oh yeah, it didn't concern the blameless PA being bombed, just the jews.

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
As well as a lot of your threads have a anti Isreal feel to them... Whats up with that?

I'm pretty anti-Kosher scam and the talmudic traditions of deeming everyone else cattle seems hateful and racist and is further personified in Israel's foriegn and domestic policy. I also think that mossad had a hand in 9-11, so go ahead and add me to whatever you list you may be keeping as well.

And I don't disagree with you. But regardless of how you view the Israelis, one can't stand by and disregard the Islamic bs as blameless. It takes two to tango.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Oeden]

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Oeden]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join