It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 28th, 2009 - Are You Ready?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
thank you

let's change this world

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Splendid idea. Count me in.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry my * doesn'* func*ion, bu* we can *rack resul*s @ his link:
noosphere.princeton.edu...
Very cool si*e

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I uderstand this is a new age thing, but it would be nice to imagine such a life and force, and I see nothing wrong with it.

July 27th will be the birth of my daughter. This time I will get it right..I kinda messed up with the birth of my son...But I hope she is born into a world that could reflect on peace for one hour. That would be a pretty cool gift.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Possibly you can answer this question for me.

Why does there need to be a fire the grid 2?

Didn't the first time around work?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is not about working or not working, day or night, right or wrong, or any other duality.

This is about sensing something that most people ignore or do not even take the time to experience, in the chaotic rat race we live in.

Most people think in terms of something broke, have to fix, but energy/unconditional love is something that just is. Not many of us take the time to slow down enough to tap what's all around us.

Our 5 senses are not who we are, nor is our mind, thoughts, etc. We are something that is not separate, but united as one, when we meditate on this and remember, we sense the magnificent energy that is rightfully ours.

It's all about the experience. Nice to have everyone on board.

Mark those calendars, Blackberry's, online schedule's.

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Possibly you can answer this question for me.

Why does there need to be a fire the grid 2?

Didn't the first time around work?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Count me in - I Am More Than Ready!!!!!

May Peace and Harmony Conquer the Earth!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
make sure to keep your eyes peeled this week

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm always on for a positive event. Who can't spare an hour for a possibility of participating in something great, but without expectation. It surely can't hurt a thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Count me in. That presentation by the way was great. I have been having some of those moments lately, you know what I mean. Actually a lot has been going on, but I saw such beauty the other day. I just wanted to see farther and farther cause it was all so beautiful and wonderful. I visualize whiteness sometimes, and the whiteness was just immense and everything was glowing it, or covered with it. Thing is I was in traffic looking at the skyline in a part of town I see every day. It was much the same with people once I got parked... people that I see every day. It did not last long. I have an idea of what I'll be focusing on as I join in meditation, and possibly dreamsleep. Not that I can exactly dream at will, I don't know it might be doable if I try to prepare properly and have a little luck. Certainly will start by meditating and just go with my feelings.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is a splendid idea! Quite refreshingly positive from all the doom and gloom threads I usually see that leave me wondering, well what can I do?
I can do this. Awesome.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by hstock28]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ill be at work that day. Ill have been there for 1 hour and 19 minutes when it is time. Can I participate from work? Or can I do it sometime in advance?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
Ill be at work that day. Ill have been there for 1 hour and 19 minutes when it is time. Can I participate from work? Or can I do it sometime in advance?

why not think happy thoughts of love and project these as you walk around at work. I dont think its necessary to have to sit and meditate for an hour, especially if your working, the projection of love from your heart will give the exact same energy.
Try it now, it really works, willfully project love to all from your heart .

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think it would've been better had the presentation not had the backstory -- the pulse of energy that was stored in Brasil, etc. -- as I think that might be offputting to folks that might otherwise give this a try.

Still, I want to believe that collective energies matter. I'm going to keep in mind that there might not be any immediate or apparent change, in fact, there may never be a change that we perceive that is caused by this event......... that's what I meant by participating without expectation. It may well not be a measurable outcome except that subjective change we might choose to perceive ourselves.

Again, no harm in suspending beliefs for an hour and really giving it a collective effort.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles

Absolutely,

I'll be at work myself and have it set on my Blackberry and Outlook.

I'd just set your alarm and be aware during this time, think good thoughts, positive things, you don't have to get into a Yoga stance or need to lay down to participate.

Just be aware and think positive.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Where One is, All are. I will be doing my part. = )

Namaste

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the Fire The Grid site is down right now.

is there any type of signing or logging system where people can go and sign saying they will be participating? in other terms a ranking system to see actually how may people will do this. because if it's only a few people compared to earths population, i don't think it will make any difference.

..and, is there anything that mentions why this energy is stored under brazil?
i happen to be brasillian.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Jaden,

Brazil happens to be the largest deposits of Crystals in the world and people who understand crystals understand that they are storage vehicles for information, energy, and many other things that we don't yet understand.

You are very fortunate to come from such a country rich in many crystals.

Originally posted by jaden_x

..and, is there anything that mentions why this energy is stored under brazil?
i happen to be brasillian.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

3:19 for me - READY!

For the first half hour, I am going to use my Compassion Meditation Binaural Beat Brainwave Entrainment for it, which employs the Tibetan Metta Bhavana Meditation Method, with the slience affirmations of

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

Available through zshare for free
www.zshare.net...

And then I am going to sit in stillness for the 2nd half hour, visualizing an enlightened earthly sphere enveloped by living loving light, and invite all sentients throughout the cosmos to join us in praying for our earth, the place from which suffering arises, that it may come to the beginning of its end, so that the earth may pass into the everylasting realm of liberated loving mutuality.

"All creation groans in travail for the revelation of the sons of God."

May it be redeemed, through human awareness combined with Godly love for all creation and for all God's children.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

That was beautiful. Sent chills down my spine. I had this image in my head of all these points meeting, almost like two armies charging at eachother and meeting inevitably, but when they meet they meet in peace. They slowly ebb off of eachother like waves and are happy. Nothing is a problem, no amount of points could cause a scare. Even if they look like a tidal wave coming to the other side, the other side does not give into it's fear.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join