It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Don't Care Why you don't care where Obama was born.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think this is getting sillier by the day. Why we Care about the PREZ's credentials. Why we DONT care about the PREZ's credentials. Why you are stupid for believing the PREZ has credentials and Why we don't care if the PREZ's credentials are real (or fake).

So I've decided to allow all of you who don't care about why we should'nt care about our President's qualifications to get your valued opinions gathered into one place (for convenience) and your suspiciousness or lack thereof toward POTUS in general.

For those of you who don't fit in any of the existing categories, please tell us why you don't care if we care. Or tell us why you Do care if we don't care.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Stop writing the word care!
The tide is turning on obama, and it's great to see!
Finally, he can't hide the truths that are going to tear America apart. Maybe then you'll care!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm glad there are still some people left who do care.
The truth shall set you free:

[edit on 7/21/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wait?

Am I suppose to care or not care that they don't care that they care about it? With all of this caring or not caring going on, it leaves me remembering the Cremation of Care. *chime in spooky music*

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, I mean there are only like 1200 OTHER threads about this, but yeah, it matters.

If in fact he is not a natural citizen, then he has no business running the show. There are only like three requirements, its not that hard to follow.

THREE requirements;

Naturally Born, at least 35 years old, and have spent atleast 15 years in the US.

Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States, though from time to time that requirement is called into question, most recently after Arnold Schwarzenegger, born in Austria, was elected governor of California, in 2003. The Constitution originally provided a small loophole to this provision: One needn't have been born in the United States but had to be a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted. But, since that occurred in 1789, that ship has sailed.

source

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm going to make a prediction on the title of the next thread:

"Why we don't care why you don't care why we don't care where Obama was born"

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This topic is getting old. Everthing has been said. The man is clearly and intentionally concealing something about his past.

Obama's recent declining poll numbers speak for themselves. He is in panic mode with his health care fantasy and it is not dignified. He is on the verge of threatening congress if this does not pass. The sham is getting obvious and it will get worse with another Prime Time TV Plea to the people. If his plan is so good he shouldn't need to beg for its passing.

The questions regarding the legitimacy of his birth records are slowly gaining exposure in the media outlets. His time is limited. 416,000 plus citizens of this country have signed one single petition asking him to provide his long form BC. The numbers grow daily. At this rate it will hit One Million by the years end.

All I care about is the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Same here. But I have a suspicion that won't be forthcoming anytime soon. Revisionist history in the making.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hawaii has two major newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin.

BOTH newspapers include birth announcements, and BOTH newspapers record the August 4th, 1961 birth of Barack Obama.

whatreallyhappened.com...

What do you guys think about this? Sure, "old stuff" can be fabricated, but ......

This topic is getting old. Everthing has been said. The man is clearly and intentionally concealing something about his past.

Obama's recent declining poll numbers speak for themselves. He is in panic mode with his health care fantasy and it is not dignified. He is on the verge of threatening congress if this does not pass. The sham is getting obvious and it will get worse with another Prime Time TV Plea to the people. If his plan is so good he shouldn't need to beg for its passing.

The questions regarding the legitimacy of his birth records are slowly gaining exposure in the media outlets. His time is limited. 416,000 plus citizens of this country have signed one single petition asking him to provide his long form BC. The numbers grow daily. At this rate it will hit One Million by the years end.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by rickt]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickt

Well cheers to the newspapers. Those announcements mean nothing in the greater scheme of things. If it is true, then Obama needs to pony up. Like I have said before, Obama could be concealing something greater than the location of his birth. Plain and simple really.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

John Lennon's song comes to mind

Gimme Some Truth

www.songmeanings.net...

I've had enough of reading things
by neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians
All I want is the truth now
Just gimme some truth now

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rickt

Yes well, I should imagine you could fake a newspaper listing in about ten minutes.
I mean it's not as if anyone fakes ufo's, crop circles in elaborate fashion...unthinkable...lol

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Agreed.

But then the same could be said about the longform birth cert, yes?

At what point / with what document / with whom's oath-served statement / etc do we stop questioning and believe the veracity of the documents/statements/etc put before us?

I wanna know the truth too.

Just dont know who the hell to believe.

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by rickt

Yes well, I should imagine you could fake a newspaper listing in about ten minutes.
I mean it's not as if anyone fakes ufo's, crop circles in elaborate fashion...unthinkable...lol

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Will ALL the Birthers who continue to deny the evidence and still insist that Obama was not born in Hawaii, Please send me a full copy of YOUR Birth Certificate.

Unlike many here, I have actually been to Hawaii. More than once even. It is not a foreign country. The Embossed and signed Birth Certificate demonstrated by the Obama campaign is indeed legally valid and is considered legal proof of US citizenship. Both Hawaiian newspapers published notices at the time of his birth, and even included his parents home address. Was Time travel involved by conspirators to place false public notices in Both newspapers?

Anyone who continues to deny the evidence must at this very moment send me a full legal copy of their Birth Certificate to be kept on file. I ask this because I am not sure if you factually exist, or if you are all simply computer bots spouting out Republican propaganda. If you fail to prove that you factually exist, then all posts under your ATS avatar will be considered political propaganda that is being created by computer bots. Thus, it will be ignored as rubbish.

Alternatively, you could offer solid evidence of the use of a Time Machine that was used to go back and place the public notices of his birth.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ok, so were all agreed? no one will care until they institute a "Care Czar?"...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Here you go. link from this thread for the form I received and use as legal identification from the Department of State.

top topics

join