It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what you think of Moonshot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This moonshot show, is the most boring show i've ever seen.. right up there with, the perfect storm lol

i'm having to fast forward thru it, gonna try to find the ufo sighting if its in here

note to nasa, next time you want to celebrate, show star trek 2 the wrath of kahn

seriously

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I actually liked it. I wasn't planning on watching, but I got caught up in it. It was odd how it made me feel. My wife said the same thing. Knots in our stomachs, overwhelming patriotism, a connection to the world, etc.

I am very glad that I watched it!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I tried to watch it twice last night but it just didnt keep my interest. It was slow and boring in my opinion. I did see most of it while flipping back and forth...I have seen better stories or movies on the subject. It wasnt all that bad though..I did love seeing James Marsters in it as Buzz
that was a nice surprise..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

I started watching it and the slow pace and style made me lose interest. This felt like a TV movie version of "The Right Stuff". It wasn't bad, and I did watch the first hour of the show.

I was hoping for the use of both dramatizations and interviews of actual people.

top topics

join