It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is Racist and Anti-Semite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Just one exception: I don't mind paying to help other people but they should be expected to contribute back once they get their affairs back in order.

Also, legalize hemp/marijuana and prostitution.

Better get back on topic.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

Again, I think we totally agree lol... So now back on topic, Ron Paul has my vote anytime until proven otherwise guilty of something. Oh wait, on that note: why is it that he hasn't been acused or found quilty of something? Normally those who don't go along with the programs set by the Admin, usually the CIA or FBI find something to convict them on so that they get in line with the rest of the Gov Sheep?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Looks like that money being spent by the Federal Reserve on PR seems to have trickled down a little into the same crap that the Republicans and Democrats used to try to keep him out of the last presidential debate/race.

Ron Paul refutes "racism" as groupthink, since he has often claimed being a libertarian, I don't think being for individuals equates with lumping them into races. NOwhere in the Libertairian messege that I can find do they proclaim one group should benefit over another as the Demoncrats and Repugnicans seem to believe.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Gee they run scared from Ron Paul, don't they ?

Now the character-assassins are tossing dirt again by the look of it, hoping some might stick

Which implies certain people believe they need to be scared of Ron Paul again

Wonder if those certain people fear that the American public might give Obama his marching orders soon ? And fear that when that happens, the same American public might turn to Ron Paul to save the day ?

It would mean entrenched parasites within the corrupt administration would have to hand back the keys to the vault. And they don't want to, of course. So are they hoping to smear Ron Paul in order that when the SHTF, they can slip another of their tame goons in the Presidential chair again ?

Anyway, time Israel got with the programme, right ? Not everyone has to claim to love them. That's life. After all, when was the last time anyone heard Israel talking nice about the Palestinians ? Goose, gander, and Israel/jews are no exception, even though they appear to believe they have the ability to make themselves the exception.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I dont trust Ron Paul at all.I dont believe he is racist though.He is serving his purpose by playing good shepherd and gathering up the stray sheep that think they are awake.Even the TPTB have a voice of reason and right now thats Ron Paul.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join