It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fight the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
To make a case here, I have to assume a few things.

I have to assume that you understand that the Federal Reserve and Bank of England and other currency issuing banks, have been used to create the economic crisis in the US and throughout the world.

That this crisis has been aided and abetted by the NWO in the US, mainly through its major banking agencies - Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Chase bank. Also that these banks are linked through the central banking system to the NWO in Europe, and this banking monopoly is centered and administered by the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland.

That the purpose of this crisis is to create a peasant class, eternally working, yet always in debt, who's entire lifes work is paid in interest to the banks - a form of economic slavery.

Further that the World Bank and the IMF are partners of this banking monopoly, and their task is to create debt in third world nations that can never be repaid - but rather they are eternally in debt, slaves to this banking monopoly.

While there are things that can be done to prepare for severe economic hardship - these are the things that can be done by individuals that may have some negative impact on the NWO.

Firstly - if your home is foreclosed - ensure that you attend court and demand that the bank produce the title or deed if they intend to try and take your home. In Many, many cases they will not be able to produce this document - meaning they have no legal title to your home.

Secondly, if you have little or no income - and are offered credit cards from the above mentioned banks - accept and draw them to maximum, and simply default on the payments. If they want to take you to court - don't go.

If you have an income and wish to buy something - do not use credit. Try and create a private contract between buyer and seller - agreeing to pay in installments, you don't need a lawyer - a hand written contract is admissible if you have any problems. This can be used for a home, car or business - avoid the banks and credit markets - simply make agreements between individuals - like we have always been able to. You can set payments, and interest and any other conditions mutually acceptable to both of you.

If you absolutely wish to use a loan - then make sure it is not one of the banking agencies described above - even if you have to pay a little more, you will be fighting the NWO.

Start to accumulate some silver coins - use these for trade as much as possible, or even work for food, goods or accommodation - the more people alternatives - then the more they will be accepted. If you can get silver or an alternative readily accepted within your community - then you will have begun to undermine their use of money to enslave you.

Contracts between people have always been an option - and if we had used this method rather than relying on banks, then we would never have sold the world to these banks.

Their power relies on us borrowing from them - simply stop doing it, or preferably - borrow and then default and keep your assets.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Amagnon]

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Crap - wrong board -I'll ask a mod to move it .. oops.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Their power relies on us borrowing from them - simply stop doing it, or preferably - borrow and then default and keep your assets.

I think that their power is accumulated from much more than just 'us borrowing from them.'

Their power relies on the vast majority of the world staying 'asleep.'

Wake up people. Come together out of true love and respect for one another and every living thing..... that is the ONLY way, IMO, to defeat TPTB.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ignore "them" and their machinations, and try to learn how to live in perfect congruent harmonious alignment with reality as it really is, and what is unreal and false will have no power, and it will eventually fall away, since it's not reality based.

To begin with, pay no attention to the calendar, except for practical purposes, the whole Monday to Friday BS is the starting point of their control. Sure you may have to work a schedule, and deserve a couple days off each week, but each day is just a day, and the ONLY day, today.

If possible, get right off the grid altogether and turn off the TV wherever possible as it's used as a type of mass hypnotic device to program a false reality.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

agreed. And to the OP, money has always been the system of enslavement. I most unfortunately admit that I am also a slave to the system. They don't really give us much of a choice. All food and necessities require money in order to survive. Unless you have ALOT of money and buy your own land and grow your own food, etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
How do you know that there isn't more than one possible New World Order?

You need to figure out which New World Order you can be a part of and support that to the detriment of the other New World Orders that don't do it for you.

I'm sure people were full of mumbo jumbo voodoo 2000 years ago and now they're dead.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adroc

Originally posted by Amagnon

I think that their power is accumulated from much more than just 'us borrowing from them.'

Their power relies on the vast majority of the world staying 'asleep.'

Wake up people. Come together out of true love and respect for one another and every living thing..... that is the ONLY way, IMO, to defeat TPTB.

Fail.

Why do you want to defeat the powers that be? If you did... there would be no power. Ohhhhhhhhhh I get it. YOU want to replace the power with your own.

And that other stuff. That is just hippy talk. Unless you really respect those things that you kill. And eat.

People won't fall for this peace and love stuff now that information is flowing at the speed of electrons around the world.

More killing is what the world needs. More efficient killing and less complaining.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138

YOU want to replace the power with your own.

And that other stuff. That is just hippy talk.

Can you please point out where I said that I want the power.... or even insinuated it? I must have missed it...

To be completely honest, power is the last thing I want.

And this "hippy talk..." Why don't you actually stop and think about it for a second? If everybody put aside their differences and started respecting and caring for each other, then do you think everybody would be divided by parties, opinions, or social status? Nope!

IMO, Once people can put aside our differences, there is no limit to what society can achieve.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Adroc]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Adroc]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Fail.

Why do you want to defeat the powers that be? If you did... there would be no power. Ohhhhhhhhhh I get it. YOU want to replace the power with your own.

And that other stuff. That is just hippy talk. Unless you really respect those things that you kill. And eat.

People won't fall for this peace and love stuff now that information is flowing at the speed of electrons around the world.

More killing is what the world needs. More efficient killing and less complaining.

That's very assuming of you to stereotype someone you've never met and label them w/ some divisive, played out term because that's what makes sense to your narrow minded perspective.

Referring to the NWO as "mumbo jumbo voodoo" , advocating depopulation, and having a superiority complex...what side are you on? Do you not believe in a world ruling class elite?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If, when you examine the world state of affairs, you are not concerned with the wrong doings of those leaders in "office" which is historically repetitive, than I must question your mindstate. Perhaps you've been indoctrinated past the point of no return, could be scared, or maybe you just don't care about people that have a different opinion.

OP, you bring up some very valid alternatives, sometimes it's difficult to avoid furthering our handlers' agenda, however if we can transition to more simple way of life and depend on each other we can succeed.

When the **** hits the fan there will be IMO two different reactions, those of us who come together and find a way and those that revert to their subconscious programming, submit, fall in line, or lose control.

new topics

top topics

join