It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter 2009 Swine Flu Shot Survival - call for help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kflei

They've ALREADY declared a national state of emergency. This happened on Sept.14. 2001- it has NOT been rescinded. nor does Obama have any ideas about lifting it. i posted a thread on this here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no automatic 10 year sentence for refusing the vaccination however it would be considered a felony offense.

Some states do allow for Religious exemptions to vaccines, check your state laws about that. Don't count on the egg allergy excuse, the current vaccines are not egg based.

The real deal is this - If they declare the Swine Flu a pandemic level 6 in the United States then we will automatically be under U.N and world health organization law (don't ask me what their laws are cause I'm not gonna obey them).

Should you refuse you'll have lots of company. Angry, armed company.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Fill up on your Vitamin D pills. And get alot of sleep.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here in Canada I haven't heard anything about mandatory shots, I will however be in NYC in mid oct. and wonder how the U.S. ptb will treat foreign nationals should there be any truth to this.
What I find worrysome is even without a mutation, if this bug travels as fast as I think it does the health care system will be uterly overwhelmed in a few weeks, not to mention other escential services ,the delivery of food for example ,as far as I know there is only a 3 day supply of food in stores or on the road at any given time, given that rather than panic I will make sure I have a good supply of everything I will need for at least a month,lots of firewood,candles,and gas for the genny Luckily I live in the country so I won't have to deal with the urban Kaos
Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm not taking it period! I will do what ever it takes to not get the vaccine. I don't trust any vaccines let alone this one.
My county just announced that it is available for health care workers and other high risk people, so thankfully its not mandatory 'yet'.

They may think twice about giving you any vaccination if you ask them to fill thisBefore you take any vacination out first.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I thought about how to make it look like I got a shot, But "they" know that we are thinking about this so they will make it hard. Lucky for us were not blind sheep. We have a sharper edge that most. What I will do is....

Step one. If they have centers for people to go to to get their shots I will go down there and recon the people/area. See what john dough has to do to get a shot.( keep in mind we wont be under martial law yet so we will still have rights and mobility)
I will gather as much intel as possible on what type of documents people need, if they get registered in a data base and so on. I will even bring a cotton swab and bandaid to put on my arm/wherever they give the shot, so it looks like im one of the sheep. (if its not an ass shot) and (if their even using cotton swabs and bandaids) but I will have them on me incase.
Now remember the situation will dictate. I have a few plans in the making that may or may not work. But I will continue thinking about different ways to avoid it.

Step two. If its as simple as showing up, showing your I.D. and getting a shot.. I will recruit a local homeless man (like it or not im trying to survive) I will take his picture and give him my identity for the day, I will fully brief him of the situation, He will know my SS#, birth date, any thing they might ask that I was able to learn while on recon and he will take the shot in my place. He will have an I.D. with my info but his picture. Yes he would be well compensated.

Again this is still a blue print for one of many ideas I have, It could work, I could be shot to S**t. I dont know But like I said situation will dictate. All you have to do is get creative. Now as for your kid... Im still working on that one. I have a 5 year old as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
Step two. If its as simple as showing up, showing your I.D. and getting a shot.. I will recruit a local homeless man (like it or not im trying to survive) I will take his picture and give him my identity for the day, I will fully brief him of the situation, He will know my SS#, birth date, any thing they might ask that I was able to learn while on recon and he will take the shot in my place. He will have an I.D. with my info but his picture. Yes he would be well compensated.

You wouldn't get the shot because it is dangerous, but you would allow some homeless man to take the shot in your place. Wow...how generous of you.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The vaccine is likely, by and large, to be safe.

Now, I use the word "safe" advisedly. In this context I mean "safe" assuming certain conditions.

1) This vaccine is identical to all previous flu vaccines with the exception of the identifier for this particular strain. By identifier I mean "antigens". The vaccine is essentially the same year on year, the only variable is what antigens are being targetted. Can you imagine conducting trials for a flu vaccine that is different every 12 months? It would never be administered to the public.

2) As for reactions to the vaccine, this is two separate issues as I understand it. The adjuvant is what stimulates the immune system to promote an inflammatory immune response against whatever the target is. The foreign antigen is introduced to the antibodies which eventually produce something called a "B cell". This is the "memory" that sits dormant until the virus crops up again and then goes, "Aha, we know how to deal with this one. Attack."

The adverse reaction that befell some in 1976 (and more since) is something very well documented and referred to as Guillain-Barré_syndrome. The antibodies can get confused due to the virus looking very similar to the coating on your nerve endings. You can imagine the rest, the ultimate friendly fire.

On a personal note, I won't take it because of RFID, cancer, GBS, Hg, egg allergies etc. I just don't think it'll be of any use to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Yes. I would allow some homeless man to take the shot in my place.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I guess you must do what you can to survive eh?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Don't use an innocent homeless person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join