It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first alien abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I hesitate to call it an abduction since it happened after I went to bed and when the experience was over I was still in bed but was more real than a dream. Here is what happened.
I was suddenly pulled backwards through the wall and was dragged at a great rate of speed through the earth downwards. I could not turn around because I was paralyzed. There were these tiny strings attached to my back which I could not see but I could feel as I was being pulled through what seemed the underground. I thought to myself that’s what hell must be like. I didn’t see any beings there just tremendous turmoil and volcanic activity. Then I saw these tiny fingers with long needles attached to them like Edward Scissorhand except the attachments were needles. Then these needles went into my spine and started going through each vertebrae as if they were separating them but it felt more like they were playing on a piano keyboard. Each puncture was extremely painful and I was not able to move or do anything and was terrified. Then I remembered reading about Shamans on their vision quest that the first encounter with the aliens (they call them spirits) they would go through something called “bone counting” where they separate and count their ribs and spine in the vision. That calmed me down a bit because now at least had an idea of what was happening and it did feel like they were rearranging my spine. There was no communication but there was a presence which seemed to indicate that there was no time for explanation and this procedure needed to be done. Then just as I settled into the experience and the terror subsided a bit, a needle went between my back ribs on the right of the spine. The pain was so sharp that I couldn’t breathe. I panicked but there was nothing I could do. After what seemed an eternity I was able to breathe again but there was another sharp needle between my ribs, this time on the left side of my spine. I couldn’t breathe again and the panic rushed in. This went on for several more times and then this finger with the long needle attached to was at my right ear, pierced my ear went into my brain and came out of my left ear at which point a metal plate stopped it and the most excruciating pain exploded on my left side. Then it stopped. I was teleported, well, I just found myself without knowing how in a curved dark metal corridor lit by an ambient bluish light. I sensed that someone or something was coming around the corner so I got out of the way with my back to the wall. Then this small gray-black figure came around the corner. I saw an insectoid head at which point the figure sensed that it had freaked me out and it changed into a black-gray three foot tall teddy bear and all this is happening while the figure is still moving and approaching me. As it came closer to me I saw that it was dragging a metallic black suitcase behind it and when I was able to see its eyes they were small glowing red eyes. I had been terrified all along but I realized that they/he did not want to cause me harm even went out of its way to change into something familiar to me, and I appreciated their effort even though this was the scariest teddy bear I have ever seen in my life.
I woke up in my bed.

There is the whole abduction.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Not to say I do not believe you, but I think you had a bad dream.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
THATS A NIGHTMARE AT BEST AND FAR FROM BEING AN ABDUCTION

Sorry but i would consider my self lucky the thing being only a bad dream...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
That was really disturbing man. Im sorry I read that. Just really disturbing. Needle fingers going into your spine to count your vertebrae? Ugh, just nasty. I hope you dream of sunflowers and squirrells playing in the Sun from now on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Have you ever felt paralyzed in bed other times?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

sleep paralysis is very common (it has happened to me 4 times) - that's the sensation of waking up before your body, finding every single muscle in you paralyzed including your eyelids, and it is utterly terrifying. also, lucid dreams can be extraordinarily vivid, and dreams can easily be so realistic that your brain confuses them with real memories. this has been documented.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
you should google "old hag syndrome" it's another explanation for sleep paralysis. i've experienced this before. where you wake up but cannot move anything and sometimes you " imagine" an alien like creature or old creepy lady figure, dark and scary sitting on top of you. people have reported the feeling that this hag is sucking the breath out of them. i am certain i was dragged out of bed, down the hall in a state of paralysis by something. i tried to scream but couldn't and felt like i lost time somewhere during this experience. i had a good sense of my surroundings, could here my roommates t.v. and don't recall what happened after i was dragged. recalled everything so vivdly. terrifying. the creature in my experience was small, dark and kinda floated/ slid quickly towards me and up onto my back in bed. i couldn't move to look at it but it was as though i was watching it from the bedroom door, like an out of body experience. i'm still not exactly sure what that was. when i looked into old hag syndrome i found many stories that were almost exactly the same as my experience. anyways, just thought i'd share.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by down2earthmama

well, having an awareness of outside stimuli while asleep or during sleep paralysis (old hag syndrome is merely another name for it, not a separate explanation) is not uncommon. I have actually woken up while my brother and a friend were talking in my room, and continued the conversation that they were holding to their great surprise. my brain was fully aware of it and incorporated it into my dream.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I thought it was a dream while it was happening and I tried to wake myself up - I've done it before with bad dreams. But then they would stab these needles and the pain was excruciating so I couldn't, besides, one would think that the pain would have woken me up but it didn't. It wasn't over until "they" decided it was over.
And clearly I was in my bed before and after the event. I'm not so sure where I was during.

I thought about sleep paralysis, in fact up until last night I considered all "abduction" cases were some combination of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. I have had lucid dreaming before but this was different. One thing -it was clear that however terrifying the experience was they were not evil. They just couldn't help but look and feel terrifying.

Maybe I just had my first spontaneous '___' abduction trip, I don't know. But it was very different from anything I've dreamed before.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tungus

Well, the only thing that really exists is our perception. What happened to you was real. Those beings were real, the whole thing was real. Just because it happened when you were sleeping doesn't mean those things are fake. It just means that you have to be in a special state to experience it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by down2earthmama

maybe your roomate in the other room has devices that put you in a state of palarysis

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
Not to say I do not believe you, but I think you had a bad dream.

We all have different "flavors" of dreams. Some only dream in black and white, some have a limited field of vision. Years ago I went through a period where it was very hard for me to see in a dream, at least that I could remember. I have to assume what you went through was very frightening. Sometimes that can change how things are percieved, and not just in a dream. Fear makes us more sensitive to pain. Thats one reason torture works as far as getting you to say what someone wants you to. What I find interesting is you said you felt pain. I've never felt pain in a dream, at least that I can remember. But I "remember" feeling other things, but not pain.

It seems to me you incorporated classic abduction ellements, custom designed by your brain for you. Did you have any scars or injuries when you woke up? That would change the whole interpretation. Bleeding? Could you keep food down? With out more detail, and with no disrespect, it really sounds like a dream your brain customized.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I've had abduction dreams that felt very real as well. I've felt what is ALMOST pain. It's more like that pins and needles feeling you get when a limb falls asleep - except this was far more intense and it was on my back - almost on my side. Happened more than once and was always associated with alien dreams.

I've also seen what I believe is a gray - could have been a ghost. It was dim, but there was definitely something there.

I've also woken with strange patterns on my fingers/palm - imagine lining up some small blunt points in a straight line and pressing them to your skin for a long time. When you take them away you see the imprint - red marks and indented skin. I've had that and it took half a day for them to start to disappear.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It seems to me you incorporated classic abduction ellements, custom designed by your brain for you. Did you have any scars or injuries when you woke up? That would change the whole interpretation. Bleeding? Could you keep food down? With out more detail, and with no disrespect, it really sounds like a dream your brain customized.

No scars, injuries or bleeding. I could eat just fine the next day. The following night I woke up from a sharp pain in my index finger. The pain was reminiscent of the "abduction/dream" of the previous night, the intersting thing was that this time the pain woke me up. I had no dreams, at least none that I could remember.

No disrespect taken. Usually I am the first to classfy the abduction phenomena as dreams in combination with sleep paralysis. Now I experienced one and I can see why the "abductees" swear up and down that it is more than a dream.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by tungus]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tungus

You might want to look up symptoms to rule out sleep problems such as sleep apnea. Have someone watch you sleep. I've had fingertip pain and toe pain that woke me up. I think my blood pressure dropped too low. Not sure.

www.medicinenet.com...

Could be related to blood sugar and or pinched nerve in the spine, infections etc. You should talk to your doctor about your symptoms. They usually won't be very helpful if you mention abductions, except for mental health issues.

new topics

top topics

join