It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E-l*th are real.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So how does this fall into the shifting of the earths axys this time around?
Why do you choose to share this unless you have unanswered questions and or informatuion that will help those who will listen.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Hello DRG!

This may sound out of left field but I have a bit of a concern.....

Is there any reason that greys would be (somewhat) aggressively trying to interact with indigos right now? I have a little something going on that I cannot quite figure out but I have a distinct feeling.....*prod prod*

Anyway, I do not want to get into too much detail about it here; as to not convolute this great thread. I thought that it might tie in to what we've been discussing here. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Hum... greys and indigos, eh? Well, I know the leadership of the indigos is really amping up their call to their now in human bodies people. Doing all they can to get them awake and aware. It seems their major vehicle they are trying to use is that whole 'federation here to help us from space' thing that mystiq was so on about. It could be something about that process messing with something the greys have going on.

The greys I know mostly are all about staying out of the way, and trying to avoid getting annahilated by the NWO bunch, but I really am only connected to one or two of the at least 5 groups of greys still here. So, let me see what I can find out for you, if anything at all. I don't think that the various groups of greys are on friendly terms with each other (as witnessed by the various hatreds of one group of asians towards another) so a group I don't have any connection with might be involved, which will take more time to dig out.

Another possiblity is that some other group is pretending to be greys to hid their true intentions, even as mystiq was being fooled by a drac pretending to be a grey. Maybe a U2U might be a better medium to get me up to speed on what your concerns might be.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
So how does this fall into the shifting of the earths axys this time around?
Why do you choose to share this unless you have unanswered questions and or informatuion that will help those who will listen.

Hum. I think that shifting axis thing is from some sort of magnetic pull maybe even from an external source. It could be some kind of plan B if the NWO fails to enslave us before 2012. They will trigger the axis shift and then go hide out on the moon or mars and come back a bit later when we are all in disarray, and just take over the place by brute force.

Problem being is we are going to be making physical enlightenment by then, the elves are coming back to help us be rid of the NWO bunch, and the contract is up, so all the karma held in abeyance will be coming due. I am not sure if they really think they can side step all that, so maybe the shift is just meant to be a punishment to humanity for being so defiant and unmanageable.

I don't think it will happen though. Either we humans who have made enlightenment, or the elves, or both will stop it, or at least minimize the severity.

Why do I share this stuff?? So people can be aware that so much of the crap they are now believing is really just NWO spun stories to keep us under their control. To minimize the E-l*th as they have, making them into silly stories we all just shouldn't believe, is one of the ways they make us feel alone and at their mercy. They want us to rely and depend only on them so that they can abuse us and we won't try to stop them, thinking that this 'reality' they've spun is the only choice available to us.

I am just pointing out, it isn't, and we don't have to live in the dark, stullifying empty 'reality' the NWO has spun. There is Soooo much more, and I am sharing some of what I see as an example. I believe it will be helpful.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
quick question what are the rules of these elfs obviously they have to follow someform of laws so what might they be. and who are their enemies

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by make.changes
quick question what are the rules of these elfs obviously they have to follow someform of laws so what might they be. and who are their enemies

Hum.. well they make their own rules since they are the most powerful aliens around, other than the dragons who are a bit more powerful but not so sophisticated with their use of raw energy. Overall they do have a pretty strict code of ethics that prevents them from abusing their power with weaker species.

The best way to see the values they ascribe to would be to look at the societies that are primarily ex-elven spirits. From what I see, that tends to be the Northern Europeans, and now those of that descent here in America.

And enemies.. well the powerful always have a lot of covert opposition, but as for out and out don't like each other and try to kill each other on sight type enemies, I would have to say that the dragons are probably their biggest enemy, but the Jue-sah really annoy them too. The Jue-sah aren't any kind of power threat though, and as soon as our racial/collective unconscious overarching sentince's contract with them expires, the elves are so going to help 'evict' them from earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thank you! I will drop you a u2u message with more details later.

I've been meaning to ask what you think about the supposed 2012 earth changes. First, do you believe anything is going to happen with a magnetic reversal (pole shift). If so, is it being manipulated or is it just a natural planetary cycle?

As I've mentioned many times, I cannot shake the feeling that we're going to be facing some pretty severe disasters in the months & years to come. I'm sure that the NWO intends to use this in their favor. Are we currently being kept in the dark with regards to known impending calamities?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thank you! I will drop you a u2u message with more details later.

I've been meaning to ask what you think about the supposed 2012 earth changes. First, do you believe anything is going to happen with a magnetic reversal (pole shift). If so, is it being manipulated or is it just a natural planetary cycle?

As I've mentioned many times, I cannot shake the feeling that we're going to be facing some pretty severe disasters in the months & years to come. I'm sure that the NWO intends to use this in their favor. Are we currently being kept in the dark with regards to known impending calamities?

I think the 'truth' about all the climate type changes and the earth shifts are being over exaggerated. If you remember they want us as scared as possible, they are going to be planting such suggestions in their human 'voices' aka mediums and channelers and such.

I do think there will be some problems, yes, but nothing as huge as the NWO is trying to suggest via not only their 'voices' but also are feeding to us thru the our connection to the spirit realm; that whole sense of 'doom' thing is their use of the spirit realm to manipulate us subconsciously as well.

And of course they are going to have their talking heads denying it because they don't want us to know about how connected to the spirit realm we actually are, so that will just add to the fear and confusion for those of us who are awake and aware, but also will keep the sheeple just hanging around, totally unprepared for anything.

Part of the NWO agenda is very definitely to reduce the total world population, so some of all the 'oh, there is no such thing as global warming' thing was to keep humans from taking steps to stop it at a much earlier stage, and now they can use it to scare and panic even the sheeple.

ALSO, and this is important, make sure YOU are manifesting safety and protection for those you love and yourself. That way even the smaller 'disasters' will go around you. We do create our reality and if we keep ourselves free of buying into the fear, it will go a LOT better for us.

After all, I know I didn't reincarnate in this life just to get killed by an earthquake or some such silly thing. And of course the more people that are manifesting safety for them and their loved ones makes more and more area protected as those manifestations overlay each other and make the 'safe' reality stronger, if that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok so you're a reincarnation of a dragon and your family are reincarnations of unicorns??? Fairies, elves, gnomes, elves, yetis, vampires??? And blacks are the only true humans? Do you know how ridiculous this sounds. Makes for an interesting story but nothing more! I hope you don't actually believe this stuff, Cmon people!!!!! This sounds like a fairy tale it's preposterous to consider this real.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist
Ok so you're a reincarnation of a dragon and your family are reincarnations of unicorns??? Fairies, elves, gnomes, elves, yetis, vampires??? And blacks are the only true humans? Do you know how ridiculous this sounds. Makes for an interesting story but nothing more! I hope you don't actually believe this stuff, Cmon people!!!!! This sounds like a fairy tale it's preposterous to consider this real.

Wow, and this from a person who calls themselves AliensExist. Huh.

And do try to read more carefully eh? I am an ex-dragon RIDER. *rolls eyes* Biiiggg difference. And yah, my sisters and brothers were very lovely when they were unicorns, but really pains in the hinny now as humans and siblings. So 'all that' and ever so sure of their natural 'rightness'. Blah.

The elder races are quite real, as are vampires (who are not one of the elder races, being a sentient virus are they are).

The blacks were the original human genotype; the one that the greys (aliens, eh?) used for their little plan to save themselves from extinction.

But hey, as always, you are most free to believe as you wish. If you can think of a better more comprehensive version of 'history', by all means knock yourself out.
If you think I am daft simply because I don't buy into the NWO's spun version of all this stuff, so be it. I must be crazy as a fox.

I am getting this straight from the racial/collective unconscious aka the askaric library, etc. I am simply sharing what I see and my interpretation of said information. If you don't like it, don't read it, 'k?? Thanks!

[edit on 1-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No, I actually enjoy the reading, but in no way do I think it's real. Nor is there any proof and I have no clue what you're talking about when you say you're getting this from the askaric library or whatever. I'm not gonna believe it just because you say "because I know."

Aliens are a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. I have done my research and there is convincing evidence for ET life. I've already made up my mind that they've been visiting this planet. Aliens are real, it would actually be PREPOSTEROUS if they weren't real and we were the only life forms in the universe, but this is totally different. But as Edgar Mitchell says (who also believes that Aliens Exist!!!) there's a whole lot more BS going around than actual info.

Who says I know the exact version of "history" but you have to understand that there's absolutely no reason for me to believe yours lol. I'm sorry but to me it just sounds crazy. I do believe in some parts of it though like the greys and the NWO, and it would be pretty cool if elves and dragons did exist but there's nothing that could convince me.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
But the point AE is that everything has to be tied together with a unified field theory if any of this is to exist at all. Thus all the mythos about dragons and other mystical beings has to mean something.

The idea of conventional aliens and UFO is easy to accept but they are just parts of the puzzle, they are by no means an approach to understanding our reality. We would be no closer to answering the big questions if there was full disclosure of ETs and the NWO tommorow.

Its the MO of the powers that be to make things look totally unrelated like this.

Being that at the base of it our reality is simply consciousness playing out on a matrix, things like the Akashic records are likely to exist and are very important to take into accouunt when trying to explain conspiracies and related subjects.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We've been through our share of 'disasters'. Unfortunately we've had some practice honing our survival skills, so I'm sure that will come in handy yet again! lol! We are a family of troopers!

I always find it amazing that people are so apt to believe things like the bible, the government & MSM.......but they laugh at other unproven theories. Gotta admit, the NWO has done a really thorough job with a good part of the populus! Kudos to them huh?! ROTF!

In all seriousness though, I don't find it that much harder to believe in Dragons and Unicorns than I do in that some miraculous man-being brought us into existence with a wiggle of the nose (or finger-snap, or whatever!). I do believe in a great universal power, yes a "God" of sorts, but not the way it's been presented in organized religion.

IMO, it's foolish to doubt the existence of anything at this point. Most of us have lived our existence, thus far, blinded. A little open-mindness goes a long way! The truth is usually stranger than fiction anyway~~~

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist
No, I actually enjoy the reading, but in no way do I think it's real. Nor is there any proof and I have no clue what you're talking about when you say you're getting this from the askaric library or whatever. I'm not gonna believe it just because you say "because I know."

Aliens are a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY. I have done my research and there is convincing evidence for ET life. I've already made up my mind that they've been visiting this planet. Aliens are real, it would actually be PREPOSTEROUS if they weren't real and we were the only life forms in the universe, but this is totally different. But as Edgar Mitchell says (who also believes that Aliens Exist!!!) there's a whole lot more BS going around than actual info.

Who says I know the exact version of "history" but you have to understand that there's absolutely no reason for me to believe yours lol. I'm sorry but to me it just sounds crazy. I do believe in some parts of it though like the greys and the NWO, and it would be pretty cool if elves and dragons did exist but there's nothing that could convince me.

Sorry, went on vacation! But back now....

Glad you enjoyed your read. I do try to present this info as clearly and easy to read as possible. And of course, you are entirely free to believe as you wish.

The askaric records also known as the racial/collective unconscious as well as a couple other names, is a well known and accepted concept in the metaphysical community. If you are unaware of the metaphysical aspects of things, then this all would be a lot less likely, I agree. But I didn't invent the concept, nor did the old Indian fellow on my shaman journey. It is just a way those of us who choose to live outside the NWO spun box entirely use to identify the body of information that is the whole of humanity's spirit level knowledge/awareness/experiences.

If you do a bit of research on that metaphysical concept, I am sure you will see that I am not the only to have accessed it throughout the ages. I may be the only one to have DSL to it though! *lol* And perhaps it will give you some idea of what I am referencing while doing this.

Also understand that the same goobers (NWO bunch/Illuminati/ex-high priests of Israel/masons/neo-Zionists and so on) that are behind hiding the 'aliens' from us are the same goobers who have been trying to keep us from knowing our full selves, on the spiritual level especially, throughout the ages.

That means any awareness or admittance of such a level of awareness on the part of authority figures, religious leaders, 'scientists' and the various other 'owned' talking heads is so NOT going to happen, because out there, all the trash they are up to is plain as day to see. They are desperate to keep us from seeing and always have been.

Hence the witch hunts, the inquistions, the hard-sell conversion of natives to 'christainity'; all of that was to keep us frightened and away from learning about and being able to use the higher spiritual level of ourselves with its attendant ability to see what kind of control trash they are up to.

Also if you factor in that all the elder races/species (elves, fairies, unicorns etc) and the dragons are in fact ALIENS, then there should be no problem with what I am saying. Those aliens live on in our racial unconscious as myths because at the time we didn't have any way of writing this stuff down, but we haven't forgotten them, have we? Nope. They are real, just like the greys are real.

Of course the NWO bunch wants us to think they are not, because if we knew those races were real, we would return to worshiping them as we did during the earlier times of Rome and Greece as well as Scandinavia. All of those 'gods' were the elves, eh? And there are still some elves here today. They remain here to keep the NWO from cheating and using advanced technology on us and are running under the guise of 'archangels' (the High elves anyway).

Nowadays, we might not see them as gods, but we probably would still call on them to help us deal with the NWO Bunch, and they know it. And the elves sooooooo outgun the NWO bunch. When the contract ends in 2012, you will get to enjoy seeing that elf vs. Jue-sah showdown in person, I think.
A total smackdown, for sure! Of course, don't get too close. They aren't going to be paying any attention to the average human at that point, and you could get squished.

I see the newer aliens too; the greys, the tall skinny blue people who are backing Prez Obama because they hate the NWO bunch (the Jue-sah) more than life itself, and they figure they can put a big huge monkey wrench in the NWO plans by having Obama in the way. But ALL of these beings are aliens. Oh, and the demons too. Plus some other beings like the yeti/sasquatsh, the vampires and beings which haven't gained a name from us humans, usually because there aren't enough of them in the racial unconscious.

None of them are from earth originally, although the elves found this world and terraformed it as a vacation world long before we humans existed. They sent the asteroid into the planet to get rid of those pesky dinos because they couldn't control them very well, even as they can't control dragons very well. No higher level brain functions, hence no illusions work and elves rely on that kind of 'magic' a lot. That is why the dragons and elves so don't get along. They are both incredibly powerful and neither can get the other to bow to their wishes. A recipe for mutual dislike, for sure.

And actually I remember dragons personally, thru remembering past lives. I was a rider for a long time. So even if I didn't remember all this other stuff by accessing the racial/collective unconscious, I could still speak with some authority about the reality of dragons regardless. *shrug*

[edit on 14-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
They are both incrediably powerful and neither can bow the other to their wishes. I suppose you could call it an ego thing, eh?

Theres something I have trouble with Rider. For us to gain anything near the powers they have we have to have almost completely destroyed our ego. Yet they are the most egotistical bunch in all that is manifest! Even Yahweh is meant to be a "jealous" god.

I see that human incarnation is the only way to get off the wheel of metaphysical existance. Is this because we can destroy our egos as humans and other races/incarnations?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Theres something I have trouble with Rider. For us to gain anything near the powers they have we have to have almost completely destroyed our ego. Yet they are the most egotistical bunch in all that is manifest! Even Yahweh is meant to be a "jealous" god.

I see that human incarnation is the only way to get off the wheel of metaphysical existance. Is this because we can destroy our egos as humans and other races/incarnations?

Good question Majestic!

Actually, our 'powers' would be right up there with theirs if we hadn't had the greys 'dampen' our psychic abilities out of self protection and the need to try to control us and the information we can otherwise access.

The 'working with energy' thing is something other aliens can do with hardly a thought. It is as natural as breathing. Of course, each species has varying levels of ability, even as we humans do, say for example, like with singing or artistic creativity, or ability to advanced math. Some individuals are more powerful than others, and some species overall are more powerful than others. But none of them are blocked to their abilities, like we are.

For us humans, with those dampeners in place, we almost have to step outside the physical body to get to those abilities though. Now that does take a lot of work and releasing of the material plane but most importantly by healing ourselves as fully and completely as possible. Even still, we are not ever going to be able to really access those abilities at the full level as long as we are in these non-enlightened bodies.

So using those abilities isn't really tied to enlightenment at all; it will just be one of the perks for us humans doing so, because those blocks will get burned away in the process of the shift, it looks like. The other aliens may try to sound like they are so spiritually superior because they can do all that, but actually they aren't. They don't need to be more spiritually advanced to do what they do. That kind of level of awareness is actually the 'norm' for all the rest of the aliens out there.

We humans are the only ones on the fast track to enlightenment, period. All the rest of the aliens are either 1) trying to stay in our good graces so that when we do make enlightenment and can do all the stuff we should have been able to do all along, we won't turn on them, 2) they are doing everything in their power to stop us from making enlightenment, including giving false information about what it takes to make enlightenment.
Or 3) staying the heck out of the way and watching to see how we do it with the hopes that maybe they can learn to do it too.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

We've been through our share of 'disasters'. Unfortunately we've had some practice honing our survival skills, so I'm sure that will come in handy yet again! lol! We are a family of troopers!

I always find it amazing that people are so apt to believe things like the bible, the government & MSM.......but they laugh at other unproven theories. Gotta admit, the NWO has done a really thorough job with a good part of the populus! Kudos to them huh?! ROTF!

In all seriousness though, I don't find it that much harder to believe in Dragons and Unicorns than I do in that some miraculous man-being brought us into existence with a wiggle of the nose (or finger-snap, or whatever!). I do believe in a great universal power, yes a "God" of sorts, but not the way it's been presented in organized religion.

IMO, it's foolish to doubt the existence of anything at this point. Most of us have lived our existence, thus far, blinded. A little open-mindness goes a long way! The truth is usually stranger than fiction anyway~~~

Good point, jackie! Truth is often stranger than fiction, because it doesn't have to make any sense! It just is. Of course, in the big picture, most often it does make perfect sense, if you can see all the various aspects.

But oh, yah. The NWO bunch are experts at lies and manipulations, and at convincing us that they would never lie or try to manipulate us but that anyone who calls them on their crap must be total nutcases or dangerous out of control devil worshipers. *rolls eyes* They've been at it for sooo many thousands of years. No wonder they are so good at it. Fortunately for us though, they basically arrogant idiots who never learn from their mistakes and who underestimate us constantly. They won't win this time either, although they'd like to believe they have us all sewed up. Did I mention they are delusional too?? *lol*

And like I said, just manifest every day that you and yours are safe from harm and natural/manmade disasters and such. Just see yourself safe in your minds eye and 'know' it is true, and bad stuff should just slip right around you.
But of course, being prepared is never a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That makes a lot of sense. I guess I was looking at it from a human perspective. We are actually the odd ones out in the universe!

We have many sentient creatures on Earth. Although it seems clear that animals have much religious significance and may work as part of a larger soul. What is their value and relativity to races based in the astral? Do they have equivalent creatures?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That makes a lot of sense. I guess I was looking at it from a human perspective. We are actually the odd ones out in the universe!

Yes, we really are the odd 'being' out in the whole psychic awareness thing. It isn't anything special to the aliens. They just take advantage of our psychic blindness and deafness to manipulate us and pretend to be all that much more 'wonderful' than we humans are.

And from what I see, there is no such thing as an altruistic alien, anymore than there is such a thing as a truly altruistic human. If they are here, they are here for reasons that are also of benefit to them, and that is perfectly reasonable and how it should be. But it really should be an up front stated intention on the alien's part; if we owe them for their help, we should get to choose if we want their help depending on the cost to us, I think.

We have many sentient creatures on Earth. Although it seems clear that animals have much religious significance and may work as part of a larger soul. What is their value and relativity to races based in the astral? Do they have equivalent creatures?

Much of the sentient water life, like whales and dolphins and such are from the elven worlds, and are our equals, but because we are so deaf and blind to the spirit realm level of awareness, we can't communicate with them, nor they with us. They came here because here was a big beautiful ocean that was fairly clear of predators after that asteroid wiped out all the big reptiles, including the sea ones. They didn't leave when the elves did, because the water buffers them getting sucked into a human body, and they had come to think of this beautiful world as 'home'. Their path isn't necessarily one towards enlightenment though; they simply are content to 'be' although they would reallllllllly appreciate it if we would stop killing them and eating them.

The land animals are semi-sentient beings working towards sentience, for the most part. It is a mix of local spirits and spirits of the semi-sentient animals the elves brought over from their worlds to populate this world with. The biggest difference I see between sentient and semi-sentient is the ability to understand abstract constructs, and reason using those constructs; to plan and understand 'ideas' like time and space, as well as other such things.

As for the animals that many say are helper 'spirits' like our pets, I haven't really gotten any clarity about their actual nature and function yet. Sometimes it takes a while for such information to make it thru to me. I believe they must have some measure of a more advanced spiritual nature, but as to what they actually may be, if an alien being, is still a blind spot for me. This kind of information tends to be one of those 'aha' type realizations that kind of pop into my awareness out of the blue. So, as soon as I get more information about them, I will let you know, ok?

[edit on 15-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Much of the sentient water life, like whales and dolphins and such are from the elven worlds, and are our equals, but because we are so deaf and blind to the spirit realm level of awareness, we can't communicate with them, nor they with us.

Surely dolphins are the harlequins (read keepers of ancient knowledge) of the ocean. They have long been linked to higher intelligence and ufos etc. There is some interesting stuff on Mars concearning dolphins, have you anything to say relative to said planet Rider? It is also disconcerting to hear reports of extensive and clandestine research into dolphins and their psychic abilities.

This sort of leads on to the semi-sentience idea you are describing later in your quote. Interesting how dolphins are on of the only creatures to kill for fun, And play games as though an organised sport. They are also hilarious!

Originally posted by DragonriderGalThe land animals are semi-sentient beings working towards sentience, for the most part. It is a mix of local spirits and spirits of the semi-sentient animals the elves brought over from their worlds to populate this world with. The biggest difference I see between sentient and semi-sentient is the ability to understand abstract constructs, and reason using those constructs; to plan and understand 'ideas' like time and space, as well as other such things.

Its like their in-the-momentness keeps them sort of between realms. I can imagine that to be a blissfull and nightmarish perception to have at differant times.

Originally posted by DragonriderGal This kind of information tends to be one of those 'aha' type realizations that kind of pop into my awareness out of the blue.

Yeah, looking in esoterica and such and gaining some understanding of it from our own perspective brings about a lot of these and they are really a bonus of the game, they keep me searching anyway.

Originally posted by DragonriderGalSo, as soon as I get more information about them, I will let you know, ok?

I really enjoy your posts, but please take your sweet time!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Surely dolphins are the harlequins (read keepers of ancient knowledge) of the ocean. They have long been linked to higher intelligence and ufos etc. There is some interesting stuff on Mars concearning dolphins, have you anything to say relative to said planet Rider? It is also disconcerting to hear reports of extensive and clandestine research into dolphins and their psychic abilities.

This sort of leads on to the semi-sentience idea you are describing later in your quote. Interesting how dolphins are on of the only creatures to kill for fun, And play games as though an organised sport. They are also hilarious!

I am sure the dolphins can communicate with the elves that are still here, as well as other aliens because they, like any other aliens (because they are originally from one of the elven worlds), are able to access the spirit realm and their own racial unconscious, and manipulate energy as well, but I don't think they are very powerful. Obviously, they aren't able to protect themselves very well from our hard technology, sadly. I think the elves are going to be taking the NWO bunch to task for their mistreatment of the whales and dolphins as well as their mistreatment of humanity, which is going to so suck for the NWO bunch. They have made some very powerful enemies there, for sure.

I think that the Mars 'bases' that some of these fellows are 'remembering' are being fed that info from the NWO bunch to try to scare us because it 'proves' how superior they must be. Blah. They aren't. They may have a presence up there on Mars, but only because earth is getting very hard to hide out on nowadays. The whole 'base' thing may have some truth to it, but mostly I think it is just another set of lies. Nothing new there.

The elves did have some homes on Mars back in the day, I think, before the energy pathways went down, and just like atlantis, the buildings were more energy than substance, so when the elves weren't there to keep the energy going, the buildings collapsed and all that was left are the stone foundations, which are probably what people are seeing on mars.

Its like their in-the-momentness keeps them sort of between realms. I can imagine that to be a blissfull and nightmarish perception to have at differant times.

Indeed. And being so vulnerable wouldn't help either. So many pets get mistreated and abused.
I am trying to see what kind of alien/entity would want to allow themselves to be so mistreated because of the lessons it gives us humans. In general I don't see people reincarnating as semi-sentient beings; there's not nearly as much learning, spirit wise, that way. And what would be in it for those entities anyway? Obviously still mulling and looking for those answers...

Yeah, looking in esoterica and such and gaining some understanding of it from our own perspective brings about a lot of these and they are really a bonus of the game, they keep me searching anyway. I really enjoy your posts, but please take your sweet time!

Thanks Majestic! I will keep looking and asking. I am sure I will get some kind of answer one of these days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join