It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOL poll looks like a conspiracy to tell Obama he sucks!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Obama is getting absolutely waxed in this AOL poll
news.aol.com...

Do your best, ATS....

[edit on 20-7-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That is because Obama sucks.

No higher taxes for the American people? Right...(sin taxes, and soon to come health care taxes, possible cap and trade taxes, and when Bush tax cuts expire).

Transparency? Right... (see above for just one example).

Unemployement sky rocketing...

He is going against the word of the people on SO many issues.

Staged events at his speeches (people fainting etc) to get publicity.

So much more. I just don't like him.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
AOL Poll

When asked how people thought he was handling running this country as a whole(Last question) it was at 71% disapproval.

All of the other questions were at 70+ disapproval as well
(besides the question"whichis more importnat, economy, unemployment, healthcare,ect..54% said economy was biggest issue).

WOW. people are starting to notice...too bad its too late.

Edit-fixed a statistical error

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

look at those numbers!

roughly 67k people answered "Strongly disapprove" to each question

tells you where people's minds are at

we are not alone

start assembling

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
WOW!! I am completely beside myself with the results from this poll.

OVERWHELMING.

Of course, to make things seem a little more unbiased, they should have asked a couple questions about whether or not we like his new dog, or his wife's shoes. Just sayin'...seemed kinda skewed to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

There are 80,000-105,000 people voting on each poll.

Skewed? I think the questions were quite fair. Gave 2 options for like, and 2 options for dislike.

Who cares about the dog? That isn't the issue at hand.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Reading the comments below the poll,
it looks like people are complaining that only Republicans read AOL News,
as if no Democrats are reading and voting Strongly Approve,
I bet many Democrats ARE voting and they are choosing Strongly Disapprove.

Just wait until Obama starts to draft those 19 and 20 year old libbies that voted for him. There will be a large exodus to south of the border.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Polls by their nature aren't very scientific, especially when they are given only to a particular readership or subscriber base.

However, that isn't to say that even Obama devotees are losing faith in him. He quickly got into bed (politically speaking) with some questionable bed-fellows, that immediately changed the tenor of his newly founded administration. I personally want to know why every judicial appointment he has made thus far is affiliated with the RIAA. I know others want to know why every financial appointment he has made is ex-Goldman-Sachs (but in all fairness, they all have been since the Carter administration, so it's not just Obama). Others would like to know why the CIA has convinced him to keep Gitmo, Abu-Gharib, and the Bush & Cheney Memos secret despite having had the intention previously to release those.

I don't think Obama is necessarily a bad guy. However, I'm beginning to believe the argument that perhaps he was too inexperienced for the job. I think he had the right qualifications personally, but he also had too much naivete and idealism for the job. You can't make changes when you realize that you're not the one pulling the strings. Somewhere after Week One was when it seemed Obama realized that the Office of the President is just a figurehead, just like the Monarchy of England...and someone else is using Obama as their Muppet, just as they used George W.

It's easy to hate one person than to hate a system. Presidents make convenient scapegoats, and as long as there is a scapegoat no one cares to dig any deeper for who really is to blame.

"Presidents are the best Disinfo-Agents/Meat-Shields ever devised!" says the Director of the NSA.
(Fabricated quote...just for the record)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Its funny that you brought that up. During the elections, I was frequently posting on those polls, and there was ALOT and I mean ALOT of Obama supporters talking their stuff. I remember because I had never been so disgusted in humanity in my life watching those people ramble on about the saviour.
So it is not just republicans on those polls, democrats are as well, it just seems as if more of them are starting to get their heads outof their asses as of late.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yea, this poll sounds about right. Not really.

I "try" not to buy into the poll numbers, but I catch myself doing from time to time. By the time this health care issue is done and over with he will be lucky to be sitting at 50%.

A lot of people are waking up to his shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That is something. Perhaps America is waking up. Saying that only Republicans read AOL news, like the comment said, is kinda funny. How do they know? It seems that the Obama supporters may not be able to handle Obama getting criticized!

I remember back in February, AOL did a poll on the birth certificate issue. In every single state, except Rhode Island, it was well into the 60s saying that regardless, the birth certificate issue should be investigated to simply get it settled. In Rhode Island, it was close too. But, AOL quickly stopped taking poll results and took the poll down as soon as the direction the pollees went was obvious. I wonder if they'll do the same here.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There's just a little part of me thats wanting to yell, "I Told You So!!!" to all those sheeple who voted for this guy! I think people are wakin up, but sadly its too little too late. And what will our savior and master do when he comes to the understanding that he no longer holds the minds and hearts of Americans in the palm of his hand? That's when we will see the mean, nasty side of our great leader come forth. He's going to get short tempered, vindictive, and impatient with us...God help us then.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
AOL has Obama looking like a Nas album cover right about now. Dude is getting whipped!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Sorry...I forgot to put the [/sarcasm] tag in...I thought it was obvious...nobody cares about the dog. I sure don't. All I care about in regards to this poll is that it is AWESOME.
But it lacked the usual PC attempt at deflection and disinfo.

Is AOL our new friend? I thought I was supposed to hate them too.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

It'll be easy to get an airline ticket because most of America will be on the no-fly list if they say something naughty about poor widdle POTUS

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Now that people are starting to get disenchanted with Obama it's a conspiracy? Ahh the American public always has been fickle.
Looks like the mind control is wearing off! Seriously, Some of us didn't buy the BS from the start and now more and more folks are starting to realize they were fooled. The short attention span and the incomprehension of cause and effect has made the American people ill equipped to make any serious changes. Obama's "change" was just a different face to the same dirty politics.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

How come I dont see this poll on the welcome screen of my AOL account? Did this story come and pass already? Or do they have it hid behind a small link somewhere? This should be on the front page.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

How come I dont see this poll on the welcome screen of my AOL account? Did this story come and pass already? Or do they have it hid behind a small link somewhere? This should be on the front page.

They know your political affiliation and they're hiding it from you.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hem, online polls mean absolutely nothing you know ...

www.gallup.com...

Not saying he's not losing support, most presidents do after they get in office. But for those of you who celebrate such things, you might want to think twice about hanging your hat on this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Those bastards. How dare they hold an Independant down.
They arent playing nice at all. Talk to em for me and straighten it out.
Thanks

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join