It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamagate Begins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Talk Shows, Press Begin Covering Eligibility

www.therightsideoflife.com...

More new sources are sticking their necks out and questioning the validity of BO's presidency.

This is all going to get very interesting.

I theorize that TPTB are aiding and abetting in this cover-up. That's not too much of a stretch for the imagination. Maybe BO has been set up for a fall to facilitate civil unrest. If his approval rating keeps dropping the populace is going to be glad to find a way to oust him.

I have to wonder what kind of punishment he will get for usurping the office of the POTUS.

This is the best show in town.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I certainly feel that our nation is precariously perched on the proverbial razors edge. The tide is slowly turning as the nation gets a daily slap of reality from our President and his handlers.

The truth will set you free Mr. President.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anything happens to Obama, and I mean ANYTHING, the proverbial dookey is going to hit the fan across this nation.

Could be the event that kicks off another Civil War, again, by a significant portion of the population to throw off a dominating, controlling Federal Government.

This guy Obama is a complete disaster for the US. If it was determined that he was in fact a KGB plant - put here to destroy the economic system - and thus the US - I would not be surprised one bit.

Look at what he's done to date.

SOMEBODY better be having a closer look.

This guy don't smell right.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

"the truth will set you free"

Ive always liked that saying. Though, I do not think it applies for a guy who pimps his way into the White House. If he is found to be a fraud, then we will treat him as such.
God I cant even imagine what the after effects would be like if he wasnt a natural born. I dont think anyone can. Lots of body bags though, Im certain of that.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is the thing about all of this. The longer he puts off showing the long form, which should exist if he was born in Hawaii, more people are going to question his eligibility.

This issue is not going away. It is only gaining steam. If TPTB had a hand in this the grossly miscalculated the situation.

They have nothing to gain from Obama being a usurper, its quite the opposite they have everything to lose.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper...good to see you are still kickin.

You are absolutely right. I better find myself a nice cuddle partner for the upcomming season, things are going to get really emotional, and I am going to have to learn how to be sympathetic to all of the turds who come crying my way if he is indeed a fraud. Like I stated in the other thread about the woman speaking up at the town hall meeting, if he is hiding his birth credentials and passports and such on purpose, just to piss people off, he is going to catch hell for that as well. He put himself in a bad position, a no win situation.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Mike Castle on PeeBo's Birthcertificate.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would like to see this issue go away. I think it is tearing the solidarity of the nation apart -- polarizing -- and causing undue attention at a time when the United States is at so many pressing and pivotal points.

To paraphrase Whatyoukno, perhaps that is the goal.

The only way I see it going away is........ you know the rest. Please, President Obama, do the right thing for the nation. Pony up the document, and let us get back to repairing the profound damage done to the economy.

I promised myself I'd take a break from the Obama BC threads. That sure didn't last long, did it?
Better luck tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The natives are getting more restless by the day. Obama is going to have to confront this issue whether he feels it's worthy of his time or not. The people are speaking and demanding to be shown proof.

I'm thinking pretty soon Obama will act out of desperation to quell this issue. I'm wondering what rabbit he'll pull out his hat to make this go away? I hope we the people come out on top, whatever it is.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh brother! Come on people! Obama is not going to go anywhere, I don't care what conspiracy surrounds his birth. Also if you think for a second Americans would take to the streets in protest let alone start a civil war you are nuts. Americans are pacified, uninformed, morons for the most part.

You guys act like Obama is worse than any President of the last 50 years. WAKE UP! This country fell from grace way before this clown got into office. America had her chance to vote for a truly liberating candidate, Ron Paul. They failed miserably even "laughing" at the guy. Americans need to suck it up and accept the consequences of their decision to vote Obama into office. He's a plant. Put their by a very powerful group of people. An empty suit is a compliment for Obama. I can't stomach to even watch this turd talk. But I didn't vote for him. All the other stupid Americans that did deserve to suffer under his regime.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Alan Keyes suit is due to be heard for the first time today! He has been waiting since before the election to have his case heard. I'm betting that the judge has been called and 'briefed' on the administrations opinions and their wishes. This question has to be answered once and for all if for no other reason than to let us focus on what he's really doing rather than what he is or is not!

Zindo

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

He is one of the worst president's of the last 50 years! And I think you're underestimating the American people and what they're capable of once they've had enough.

All of the "stupid" Americans that voted for him will suffer. Unfortunately, those of us that didn't vote for him are suffering too. Suck it up? I think not.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

So what? So what if we find out that Obama wasn't born in this country. The only thing that is going to happen is the Constitution will be amended to include those who weren't born in the US will be allowed to be President. I mean come on do you not think that day is on the horizon. America is a multicultural cesspool. The "pot" in melting pot was never meant to melt. It has been for years. It's one thing to embrace different cultures, races etc. But as England knows dealing with the Muslims America has allowed too much culture and too many people that no one even knows what it means to be American anymore. It's sad.

Just like you can be so open minded your brain falls out your country can be so open that it loses it's identity. Exactly what you see happening in the US of A. No one assimilates anymore. They are all vying for their own culture and identity instead of becoming Americans.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well that is good I'm sure that will get dismissed because he doesn't have standing either.

That is what is really getting the people riled up, the fact the courts are saying the people don't have standing.

This is going to get ugly. It isn't just this situation its the whole atmosphere in America as a whole. People are outraged over the antics of the federal government.

People think it is just because Obama is president, when they completely ignore the fact that Bush had a super low approval rating when he left office. This has been building and building.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Obama is now in a better position than ever to provide proof that is BC is legit, even if it isn't. He could easily get the people in Hawaii to produce a legit one in exchange for under the table favors.

How about a 3 nite stay in the Lincoln bedroom? How about a trip overseas via AF1? How about some connections to some influential people? How about some money?

Either way, Obama survives and will be President till 2012.

I still say the best thing he could do is just show that darn piece of paper.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Oh brother! Come on people! Obama is not going to go anywhere, I don't care what conspiracy surrounds his birth. Also if you think for a second Americans would take to the streets in protest let alone start a civil war you are nuts. Americans are pacified, uniformed, morons for the most part.

You guys act like Obama is worse than any President of the last 50 years. WAKE UP! This country fell from grace way before this clown got into office. America had her chance to vote for a truly liberating candidate, Ron Paul. They failed miserably even "laughing" at the guy. Americans need to suck it up and accept the consequences of their decision to vote Obama into office. He's a plant. Put their by a very powerful group of people. An empty suit is a compliment for Obama. I can't stomach to even watch this turd talk. But I didn't vote for him. All the other stupid Americans that did deserve to suffer under his regime.

You know, I hear what you are saying, but I do not agree with you that we should all have to pay for a mistake that our Govt made. The turds who voted him into office are not even to blame if you wanna get technical. They had a choice of which crook they wanted to lead our nation.
Hell, I make fun of all the Obamanites as much as I can, but even I know that they were just picking a rabbit out of a hat.
Also to add, I do not think that we as a nation have to suffer because of one guys ability to WOW the entire globe. Yea thats right, not just our nation, but the entire planet. The whole entire globe! You didnt vote for the guy, I didnt vote for the guy, and many others didnt vote for him, but we will be the ones that have to feel the effects. Does this not bother you?
He has screwed us already, he didnt evenhave to release or not release anything, just the thought alone made people in our country more divided.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

What are you talking about? Obama has only been President for what not even 9 months? I hate Obama as much as anyone. But to think he's the worst President in the last 50 years after only less than 9 months as President is completely ignorant. And don't even start with the economy. The economy was in crisis WAY BEFORE Obama stepped into office. If it wasn't for the current economic crisis most people wouldn't be batting an eye at the current administration. The only time Americans pay attention is when it affects their pocket book. And that is no way to run a country. I don't put too much stock into an American populace that is more worried about having the latest cell phone than what cap and trade is. And you expect these same people to riot in the streets? LMAO! No these same morons aren't going to riot in the street they'll probably end up robbing you and me at gun point or worse yet voting another yahoo into office that will promise them more free # and gubmint cheese!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Obviously you have NO idea how our Constitution can be 'Simply' amended. It seems you are not an American citizen so you can do in your country what you feel is right. All we are doing is what our founding document expressly calls for to become the leader of this nation. I guess, where ever it is you live, you would welcome anyone from another country to just walk into your country and take over as its leader with no checks and balances as to his right to do it! If that's the case, then you are sadly misguided if you think we here in the US will just roll over for your observations on how our country should be run.

ZIndo

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Politics is no different than any other aspect of life. If people don't suffer the consequences of their actions or their decisions nothing their behavior will not change. And remember there are HUNDREDS of people backing this guy. It's not just Obama. It's the democrats that continue to support him as well. The Senators, the Congressman, the judges, the military leaders.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I was born and bred in this country! I know how our laws work and what it takes to amend the Constitution. I didn't say I think it should be amended I said it's on the horizon. I would bet in my lifetime it will happen. It's not if it's when. If you don't believe that you really have no clue just what path America is headed down. Like I said earlier America has too much multiculturalism. Hispanics are slated to be the majority population in this country in the next few decades. We live in a country where Muslims tell us that we have to put footbaths in our airports so they can wash their f'ing feet yet you somehow don't think the Constitution will ever be amended to include foreigners as Presidents? America has been the doormat for the rest of the world for the last 50 years. Why stop now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join