It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Swine Flu is Mild?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Why was there such a rush to get the vaccine and millions of tamiflu?
If its just mild im sure people could get over it, but noo they rush the vaccine through all the safety checks!

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...
"The government might not wait for the completion of clinical trials to roll out a swine flu vaccine before October, she said"

This is just crazy for just a mild flu.

It gives me the sense of, quick rush out the vaccine before anyone notices all the crap we put in it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Thats why I will never get a shot of antiflu-stuff. You'll probably die from the side effects...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I am quite a bit more frightened by the potential side effects of a rushed vaccine than I am of the swine flu. I would rather take my chances and to have this become a mandatory vaccination is extremely disturbing.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It's all in order to sensationalise the issue, I mean, how un-newsworthy would it be if a hundred or so people got a bit poorly and then got better?
No, it has to be panic on the streets, fear of a microbe and general OCD paranoia, whilst the various governments of the world appear to be doing something meaningful - unlike the shambolic way the UK government deals with terrorism!

I've got many friends and acquaintances who've already had ol' swiney and are feeling fine after a week or less.

Everything's fine, carry on as you were!

Good health to every one of you!

new topics

top topics

join