It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video May Save Your Life!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Jane Burgermeister on the Planned WHO H1N1 Planned Genocide, with Dr. Carley

I am so truly sorry but I don't know how to embed a video from Yahoo to my threads yet, maybe somebody with that knowledge could assist me with this issue or possibly U2U me instructions how? Okay now with that say I believe this is very important information that every member of ATS should watch weather you are a believer of this Swine H1N1 (A) Flu this is one of the most excellent information explaining the origin, history and what's in the vaccinations...

Link to video: www.youtube.com...

I can honestly tell you that I have recieved over 50 emails from family and friends that have shared their appreciation for me passing this info on to them and how they will not only be saying no to forced vaccinations but they will be SCREAMING IT from the top of their lungs that they will not allow their children to be given shots secretly at schools without parental knowledge in order to keep parents from stopping them as reported in Alaska. Please let me know if you feel this has been helpful or hurtful towards your decision of weather you should or should not take the vaccinations?

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:53:57 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I really wish I knew how to embed a video clip from Youtube as this video has gone viral everywhere else but so far nothing here?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I honestly don't know if attempting to get this info out as much as possible is considered cheating with ATS? But after reading so many threads on this site it has completely baffled me that it hasn't gotten the attention it honestly deserves. I guess if one member or even a Mod would say something like "Interesting but nothing new here" I would let it go but to not get a bit at all is not what I expected.... Sorry if this is coming off as pushy, I honestly just wanted to get this info out and if it helps one perosn then I wont feel so bad I guess.

Thanks for understanding.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I guess thats because we have already heard this interview????

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I guess thats because we have already heard this interview????

I guess that was all I needed to hear for me to feel that at least the message is out there. I've searched this info on ATS and didn't find it anywhere but I truly thank you for possibly clearing that up for me

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is SO important.
PLEASE - everyone make a point to send this on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
This is SO important.
PLEASE - everyone make a point to send this on.

Thank you so much for that plea, I totally agree of course you can tell by my attempt in keeping this thread alive. I think every member and those they know personally should view this video and if there are those who have already seen it I would honestly think that they would help this info by keeping it at the top of the recently viewed list. I don't know? I just simply hope everybody can view it and make their own decisions about what to do when the time comes. I am more concerned for the children as I have two that I will be protecting. Thanks so much again.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
you're welcome.
they are starting the trial vaccines on some folks.

www.abc.net.au... stories/2009/ 07/20/2630449.htm

I find it strange that a main stream major player is putting this out.
Perhaps this is to show nothing will happen to you f you take it.
At least not today.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

I'm sure the MSM has to put out as much disinfo as they find with real info being distributed out on the internet. I'm sure they will soon start making claims of those who don't want to take the vaccines are domestic terrorist and are spewing hate against the Gov to get those to go along and point us all out as ememies of the state. lol... what ever they have to do I guess

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Agreed. it's all so clearly dirty - isn't it?
I so hope people take the time to listen to it.

This spell has got to be broken.
We have to see where the mass destruction to our own species has originated -
if we are to survive.
Years of programing makes it hard for people to wrap there brains around this.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
People with animals NEED to listen to part 8.
If they love their animals - and they love themselves...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Good catch! I don't know but after listening to this video a couple of times I start to get this "I Am Legend" feeling about what could possibly happen with all these man made, lab based bioweapons that they want t inject into us. It doesn't freak me out as much as my posts might come off as much as it just says how wrong this is.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well i hadn't heard of the interview so here go my thirty two cents along with a flag and a star.

I have listened to the first two part and will be listening the remaining ones during work i have to attend.

My thirty two cents?
Well lets say i never take any medications without exclusion whatsoever, even aspirin is a no go for me.
If my head has reasons to be in pain i better do something about that rather than hiding my pain behind the aspirin or any other medication for that matter.

In the extreme case i have to take medication only when the *#)% hits the ^@# and there is no other resolution left then i have to abide to the doctors say. Mind that all of my doctors are close and loving relatives.

If you envisage the previous about me then its quite easy to conclude that there would never be any chance at all i would succept my self to the vaccinations discussed...

That's the limit my thirty two cents go, but i guess i was quite clear about my beliefs, as it is clear for anyone following this thread why my beliefs go like that. Mind that this is no new practice by me but rather one i adopted since the age of about 11-12 which was a century ago. My health status? 10 out of 10 including a very athletic body that also looks healthy. Not only because i want to be at tip top condition but also because as the ancient Greeks said:
A healthy mind need a healthy body...

Now that i think about it the only substance i have been taking regularly for years now is cigarette and that has caused the only degrading so far... Before that i was a champ in a number of activities...

Ahhh well that was a bit more than my thirty two cents.
Since i went all the way to making it fifty i would suggest people are a bit carefull at what they put into their bodies!

Respect and Love to ALL

GTG

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have been reading up on this swine flu for over a year now.
My family and friends thought i`d lost the plot until it was announced in April .
Jane Burgermeister is doing a great job and the camelot interviews are helping to push the subject.
But as usual , the main stream media are keeping quiet .
I`ve e-mailed jeremy vine at the bbc ( radio 2 ) and have been completely ignored.
I even e-mailed his researchers reminding them that we all have families and for the sake of us all would they consider even just checking Janes interviews and of course i got no reply.
I believe there`s more people in cities around the world who are filing similar charges .
We need to get the media on board otherwise i can see millions taking this vaccine.

new topics

top topics

join