It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Agios Nikolaos, Crete since July 6th '09

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You see a lot of things.....

Heaps & heaps...

Don't you mate....

All those crazy lights.......

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
These objects are no natural phenomenon; more likely that they're multi-dimensional extraterrestrials. The closest footage I've ever seen with these UFOs was shot by a woman in Derbyshire, England:

[

[edit on 22-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

Just what we need.....

More out of focus videos of venus.

How is it possible to miss 10,000,000 posts explaining that?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

That's interesting, I didn't know Venus bobbed and weaved in the sky, or traversed so rapidly from one part of the sky to the other in minutes. What a planet! I was also unaware that Venus could appear exactly the same to conventional camcorders in October, too -- as in the classic Bonsall footage; or appear 200 ft. away from me with a pair of two other Venuses a few weeks ago. That's one amazingly mobile and sneaky planet. I'm also curious how the same Venus got into those STS-75 NASA shots (especially since there were hundreds of Venuses, if you've seen the video). Curious, mate! Something sure took one heck of a bite out of Venus and is making it pulsate like hell, too!

In all seriousness, in the future, please make sure you familiarize yourself wuth certain incidents before speaking out about it -- it will spare you from looking like a complete ignoramus.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

You truly need to do some more homework on all that.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Kid of Enki,

I live in Los Angeles and a few years ago for an entire summer i too saw the exact same moving stars that see, to zig-zag as if they were drunk, and the streaks of bluish white light. I would see them on wednesday nights around 10 pm. these lights would move very fast from horizon to horizon. sometimes teleporting to other parts of the sky and darting off as one of those streaks.

THe objects were always going from over the pacific ocean towards the inland deserts of southern california, in the general direction of Edwards AFB. the same base Groom Lake (Area51) was modeled after and a lot of secret black project testing still goes on. THe people outside the base report seeing similar things too. Say they see bright balls of light leaving underground hangars and zipping off at very high speed.

So whatever you are seeing a lot of people around the world are seeing. I believe the crafts are part of a US spy plane fleet. much more advanced than the aroura. The fact that you re seeing them over the med. very close to US interests in the middle east might be no coincidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Okay so last night I'm outside at about 3:45am. I star gaze a lot in the past year and haven't seen anything in particular that I could nail down to anything but strange. I say to myself, "In the years I've been looking up into the sky I haven't seen anything that is concrete enough to say that there are in fact UFO's with an alien connection. Please let me see something." I looked up in the sky about 30 seconds later and I saw two stars (the same color as stars) moving in unison one following the other. I thought planes. But, the planes would be breaking FAA regulations flying too closely. I thought satellites, wondering why they would put satellites following close to each other. I said to myself, "You guys are going to have to give me something better than this, move a little." The leading star momentarily stopped followed by the second star, then went back into motion. They remained the same distance apart. I thought they almost appeared to be one object. I said to myself "Okay that was something, but still not quite convincing." The stars proceeded together just out of my view when it appeared that search lights on the plane went off like you would see at some grand opening event. At that same time they were gone. What happened next truly amazed me. A shooting star crossed over horizontally in front of my view no more than 1000 feet off the ground. The shooting star happened at the same time I was saying to myself "search lights that can be explained." When the shooting star occurred I thought "Okay, that is divine enough proof for me, thank you."

Too many oddities with this to simply blow it off. All seeming to respond to exactly what I was thinking. Whether it was a real UFO, IDK. But it seems consistent with recent sightings.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I gave myself a similar spiel on a starry night recently.... with no luck.

I guess Aliens don't even bother with New Brunswick.

I do believe you though ExPostFacto

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GioTheGreek

I'll have to admit, I've had a similar conversation with myself before. Other times I saw flashing lights in the sky, or the shooting star thing. Nothing is conclusive for me unfortunately. When I see something a little more closely then I will believe without any reserve. Right now I believe it is possible and likely that aliens are here. I'm just waiting for the absolute proof for myself.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Like I said to you on another thread, thank you for calling me:

An ignoramus

A dullard

Arrogant

Close-minded

You would be better served by doing more homework on this topic, including the video you posted.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
UFOs were back tonight.
All in all i saw 4 tonight above Agios Nikolaos harbour and again around 4 a.m.
I tried to video-capture them and i got a tiny bit of footage, but still too bad to publish imo. I had a very hard time to find and see the UFOs through the camera's viewfinder / display, and in the little bit of footage i got, you can't tell if these are actualy UFOs or stars

I got another night off tomorrow, i'll try again then.

Ko3

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Great, hopefully you can get some good footage.

I am anxious to see if you are seeing anything similar to what I have seen.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So are the lights from ETs or Tesla craft.
A movie on Alien invasion is in the works, guess that is what all the
moving stars are all about.
Selling out Tesla some more.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok folks, went for a walk again this evening, with my kids, and of course we saw the light orbs again, 3 of them, one was very bright and i managed to capture it on video. I still had problems with the cam's viewfinder and focus, but you can clearly see the UFO for quite some time and how it moves over the houses.
It wasn't the ISS (i checked).

(Note: the youtube video (and the orb in it) is much darker than the original footage, which is of much better quality and 165 MB in size)

I'm sure more videos will follow, and they will probably become better and better!
I'll go to the harbour again in about 3 hours to see and videotape those that appear between 3:30 and 4:30

Damn, maybe i should play Prophet Yahweh on the streets and collect money from the people for calling UFOs for them

Ko3

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Great video...and exactly the same thing I saw the other night around 3am-4am EST time.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm sure more videos will follow, and they will probably become better and better!
I'll go to the harbour again in about 3 hours to see and videotape those that appear between 3:30 and 4:30

Damn, maybe i should play Prophet Yahweh on the streets and collect money from the people for calling UFOs for them

Ko3

Thanks for posting the new video.

Can you mount the camera on something to make the video more stable & clearer?

Can you get someone else to video the objects from a different location, which might enable some measure of triangulation for height & distance & therefore size & speed?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

You see a lot of things.....

Heaps & heaps...

Don't you mate....

All those crazy lights.......

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Sam60]

/edit to rewrite

I do.

And it's hard living in a world that is asleep - are you asleep?

Here is an example of what is wrong in this reality. Yesterday, a nice girl and her young son were drinking at the same cafe - a friend of mine walks in and we have a coffee - then this girl hears us talking about UFO sightings. She then excitingly begins to tell her unique story of seeing an alternative dimension - which was freaking interesting....

then my friend (who is a joker) - starts to tell this girl she is a whoopie doo dee daa kind of person - which shut the girl down, and she stopped talking. I bloody roasted him in front of everyone - "how dare you shoot someone down for telling their truth - I want to hear her story - it's new, bloody interesting, and she is putting herself out there - and not to be ridiculed by some smart arse..." He apologized sincerely - and the girls eyes widened, and she continued with her fascinating story...

My point is old Sam, YOU AND I don't know it all, and we both know that - there are people that have such a hard time in life knowing what they know, and their outlets for sharing or seeking others with familiar stoies to tell are limited. So when they find one - they have that outlet, and don't have to suffer in silence so to speak.

I guess I am asking you to watch out for hurting peoples potential with that dry wit - so sorry for barking back at you - but in sincere honesty - I am SO SO SO fed up with the skeptic types - I don't appreciate them as so many versed members on here do - why the hell should I?!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hey, my post wasn't meant so seriously

I was trying to extend the humour I thought we shared in a couple of posts in a different thread.

It looks like it didn't work - sorry mate.

Sam60

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

As i said, i will try to get better footage, but its hard to mount the cam on something if you are in the middle of a busy street at the moment the UFO appears. I got a short tripod which needs to be placed on table or something with a similar height and a flat surface, which isn't always easy to find outside.

About finding some1 to film the same UFO from different location - that i might be able to organize in the comming days (my brother)

Ko3

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

awesome stuff - your footage will only improve. wait till you see two flying in formation
I noticed the people I could hear sounded not to bothered with it?

I'll be looking forward to more footage!

efharisto!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

OK to all that

But.....don't go too hard on the skeptics. Speaking for myself, I'm probably looking for many of the same things as are you - I'm just doing it in a different way!

Avagoodweegend
Sam60

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join