It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming change...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
In my opinion...this is just my opinion.

-the states are gonna tank economy wise and put the entire north american continent at risk of an invasion.
-the united states, canada, and mexico will be forced to unite simply to defend this rock and all its shores from possible attacks.
-currency will change to be at par in all three regions.
-international flights will be closed (for public)...even if your rich.
-road crossing borders will be open from alaska to mexico providing proper id.

-fema camps in place to detain the hundreds of thousands of non-compliants.
-fiat money will no longer exist in north america and will become digital.
-a new easier tax system will be introduced in north america...35%-45% immediate flat tax on every digital dollar you spend, however NO income, property, carbon, car, luxury, hooker, mistress taxes will exist...you wont have to file. you have already paid.

We live on a very precious rock here (north america). TPTB know this...US, Canada, and Mexico also know this.

the above mentioned will BE the coming change.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by helltick

actually NONE of the above will happen. i know this for a fact only because i have been waiting years for it to happen and it hasnt. they always pull it back from the brink of destruction. just like the demolitions expert that cuts the blue/green/black/red wire in the movies with seconds to spare. its all a game to keep you entertained. to keep you distracted. what you dont seem to comprehend is that the entire economic circus is controlled by a select few. all this scare mongering is just that. i would love to see a change but its just not going to happen. too many rich people with too much to loose. i have seen nothing to indicate that any of this will happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The "invasion" of America will not require a single foreign boot to set foot on the Continent.
Thats sooooooo 20th Century

Cyber attacks /external political influence /Lobby groups/ Multinational corporations with no patriotic allegiances & fiscal manipulation by Foreign government who you are indebted to / relent upon or competing against for resources .

Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by UmbraSumus]

[edit on 19-7-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Cyber attacks are happining now.
Each day more sites have problems with that.
My opinion is that cyber attacks are going to increase trying to slow down internet and try to make big loss to US enterprises.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Actually pterra, all that he said is currently happening.

Star Umbra.

Helltick, any basis to share? Or solutions? Always interested. I've studied all that quite a bit, and isn't the current IRS' cut somewhere between 60 - 80% already after you include everything we're being taxed on in the calculation? Sure all cut up into so many leaves on the tree, it doesn't seem that bad, but what does that total tax piece of pie look like on your budget? Doesn't look all that great to me. I have a list of probably 90% of the taxes most of us are taxed on every single day, and it's not a pretty picture in the end. :/

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Imo, life will just plod and stagger along much the same as always. Every day a new 'sensational' bit of news, the same platitudes from politicians, new 'threats' announced, new 'medical breakthroughs', conspiracies, theories, etc. Been going on for thousands of years. Everyone believes they're living in the End Times. Then they get old and die and the young (soon to be old too) take up the cry, on and on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'd love to see someone try to invade the U.S. by land, sea and air. We already have tyrants in Washington anyhow (have for a good while now), there is no reason to invade by any means.
Invasion of the U.S., that's just funny, and would be the biggest failed attempt at an invasion in world history. After the attempted invasion, the military industrial complex of the U.S. would crush that country and all of its allies. It's not so much don't mess with the U.S., as don't mess with Lockheed, Boeing, Smith and Wesson, and company.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It will go much deeper.
I see a separation of the states, and discord between them, before it gets as far as you predict.
I see border crossings at the regional/state level, differences in currencies and philosophies, and major strife; all within the [former] United States.
'United We Stand' my arse; it's a great value but, as we are currently experiencing, it cannot be sustained. Our elected (that's right, WE put them there) government has ensured that for us.

Bye, Bye, Miss American Pie...

top topics

join