It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the terrorists now?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
PS - it hasn't been Djakarta since 1972 - just thought I would let you know )

What can I say, I like nostalgia, and silent "D's"

Please everyone stop spreading lies and buying into the whole "there aren't any terrorists - the US made them up."

I agree. They have been fighting westerners for centuries. And performing terrorist acts for decades.

To deny this is unrealistic.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
hmm, i kind of remember at least two attempted terrorist attacks in my homeland Germany, one failed because two bombs in a train were malfunctioning and one was prevented by our police.
Then there was the attack in London on the seventh of July 2005...

During the years after 9/11 the USA clearly raised their security, making further attacks more difficult, besides the effect of panic and actual terror increases when there wasn't an attack for a time.

Fact is that the middle eastern terrorists did and still do terrible things to innocent people all over the world, claiming that they are gone or even never existed as strong as pictured is just inappropriate and wrong.

I don't want to attack anyone with this statement nor defend anyone.
More important is that one should maybe wonder whether they actually know about all the acts of terrorism, it is easy to miss something in todays media. So the view about something like this can easily just be wrong.
By the way, i do not claim to actually know the amount of terrorist activity that is going on, but i know it is there.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Security jobs needed.
W put America back to work.
Terror is a big nothing now and then.
The Illuminati send out the terrorists so we increase security forces.
Apparently it is a tried and true method.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They are patient, sneaky, and subversive.
1993-2001 was a long wait...they are just biding their time.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hm, and I who thought this thread was supposed to be about those of the 19 hijackers who were alleged to turn up alive after the event.

Overview, for example from here: whatreallyhappened.com...

Please, someone answer this! If there is any truth in these guys being alive (7 or 8 of them were said to be identified), why cannot anyone from the Truther movement actually do the effort of tracking these people down and make a film about them and how they live their lives today, complete with interviews, identity checks, the works?

Now, there'd be something to shut up the debunkers, wouldn't it!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tussilago

Who knows what the hell is going on with those 19 terrorists, the F.B.I. sure as hell don`t, here`s some food for thought, it`s just after the event and no one knows whom or where the terrorists places of origin are, you are an AA spokesperson who is asked to release a flight manifest for CNN, in an inwardly diplomatic and tactful way you think it best to not show the names of those you suspect are terrorists, here`s a list of known active and semi active terrorist cells to help you....

* Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)

* Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

* Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade

* Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group)

* Al-Ittihad al-Islami (AIAI)

* Al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad)

* Al-Qaida (The Base)

* Ansar al-Islam

* Armed Islamic Group

* Asbat al-Ansar (Band of Partisans)

* Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

* Communist Party of Philippines/New People’s Army (CPP/NPA)

* Continuity Irish Republican Army

* HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)

* Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

* Hezbollah (Party of God)

* Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)

* Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)

* Jama'at al-Tawid wa'al Jihad

* Jamiat ul-Mujahideen (JuM)

* Jemaah Islamiah (JI)

* Kahane Chai (Kach)

* Kumpulan Mujahidin Malaysia (KMM)

* Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) a.k.a. Kurdistan Freedom and Democracy Congress (KADEK)

* Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT)

* Lashkar I Jhangvi (LJ)

* Liberation Tamil Tigers of Eelam (LTTE)

* Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK or MKO)

* National Liberation Army (ELN-Colombia)

* Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

* Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

* Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)

* Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)

* Real IRA (RIRA)

* Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

* Revolutionary Nuclei

* Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17 November)

* Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (RPLP/F)

* Salafist Group for Call and Combat (GSPC)

* Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path or SL)

* United Self-Defense Forces/Group of Colombia (AUC)

Other Terrorist Groups

* Al-Badr

* Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB)

Al-Ittihad al-Islami (AIAI)

* Anti-Imperialist Territorial Nuclei (NTA)

Army for the Liberation of Rwanda (ALIR)

* Aum Shinrikyo

* Cambodian Freedom Fighters (CFF)

* Communist Party of Nepal-Maoist (CPN-M)

Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)

* Eastern Turkestan Islamic Movement

* First of October Antifascist Resistance Group (GRAPO)

* Great East Islamic Raiders- Front (IBDA – C)

* Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami (HuJI)

Harakat ul-Jihad-I-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)

Hizb-I Islami Gulbuddin

* Hizb ul-Mujahedin

Irish National Liberation Army (INLA)

Irish Republican Army (IRA)

* Islamic Army of Aden (IAA)

* Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade

* Jamiat ul-Mujahedin

* Japanese Red Army (JRA)

Kumpulan Mujahidin Malaysia (KMM)

* Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)

* Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)

* Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF)

Maoist Communist Center of India

* Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)

* New Red Brigades/Communist Combatant Party (BR/PCC)

* Nuclei Territoriali Antimperialisti (NTA)

People Against Gangsterism and Drugs (PAGAD)

Peoples War

* Red Hand Defenders (RHD)

Revolutionary Proletarian Initiative Nuclei (NIPR)

* Riyadus-Salikhin (Reconnaissance and Sabotage Battalion of Chechen Martyrs)

* Sipah-I-Sahaba

* Special Purpose Islamic Regiment

* The New Red Brigades/Communist Combatant Party

* The Nuclei Territoriali Antimperialisti (NTA)

The Tunisian Combatant Group (TCG)

* Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA)

* Turkish Hizballah

* Ulster Defense Association/Ulster Freedom Fighters (UDA/UFF)

Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Muller has been forced to admit several times that the FBI are not sure who they were.Then you have that annoying fact that several of these guys are in fact alive,which endlessly frustrates the supporters of the official storyline.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Wrong Mike. There has been NO doubt at the FBI as to who the hijackers were. NONE of the men listed are "still alive", that story was long ago corrected. Mistakes were made with last/middle names. Unfortunately, the truther movement has been unable to get over that fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You know - if ANY and I mean ANY of the terrorists WERE alive, they would be on every crappy TV show that current or documentry TV has.

Every half cooked goofer would be putting together the "most awesome proof ever dude" youtube montage featuring all the dead murders that are actually alive.

Number of interviews with dead terrorists = 0
Number of slaughterous murders still alive (of the 19 that is - plenty more out there ) = 0

The fact is there were 2 people in this world named Majed Moqed or Nawaf al-Hazmi or John Smith or Pete Townsend - SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!

As a matter of fact Wail al-Shehri and Waleed al-Shehri both died that day as TERRORISTS on an airplane - do you know which one was which? EXACTLY.

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here ya go - all you really need to do is read and you will find out the reports of "alive" terrorists were WRONG!!!!

On September 23, 2001 BBC News reported that Waleed was "alive and well" in Casablanca, Morocco and was talking to multiple media organizations;[18][19] however, due to confusion over the man's identity, and editorial concerns over conspiracy theories, BBC News later modified the September 23 report by inserting "A man called ... "[18] BBC News considers the September 23 report superseded by an October 5, 2001 report that lists Waleed as one of the alleged hijackers believed by the FBI to be responsible for the September 11 attacks.[18][20]

Waleed and Wail were both reported to have been initially found, in error, by a Saudi newspaper editor as the sons of Ahmed Alshehri, a senior Saudi diplomat stationed in Bombay, India.[citation needed] On September 16, 2001, the diplomat Ahmed Alshehri denied that he was the father of the two hijackers. Wail claims he did attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida — but was the victim of mistaken identity, since he used that training to secure his current position with a Moroccan airline company. Saudi Arabia has confirmed his story, and suggested he was the victim of identity theft.

Muhammad Ali Al-Shihri, the hijacker al-Shehri brothers' true father, was identified prior to September 17, 2001, and told Arab News that he hadn't heard from his sons in ten months prior to September 2001.[21] An ABC News story in March 2002 repeated this, and during a report entitled "A Saudi Apology" for Dateline NBC on Aug 25 2002, NBC reporter John Hockenberry traveled to 'Asir, where he interviewed the third brother, Salah, who agreed that his two brothers were dead and claimed they had been "brainwashed".

en.wikipedia.org...

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh here we go, look who`s back, back again....

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I smell some excuse to attack Iran please type terrorism coming.

Bit late I know, but after being dead for good knows how long, seems kinda weird he emerges at a time with some Iran type tension happening.

Warning to any guys from countries in NATO... If you have not been subject to terrorism in your respective capitol cities, do some research quickly on any terrorist based war games intended for the not to distant future, if so warn all friends and families to keep well away from those areas.

[edit on 11/08/2009 by Seventh]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join