It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the terrorists now?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So from the most intricately and articulately planned acts of terrorism the modern world has ever seen to an eerie silence, a network that managed to infiltrate Americas finest anti terrorist squads right under their noses with the aid of 4 planes, to this... Nearly 8 years of silence, no bombs in any of the countries that have attacked Afghanistan or any middle eastern countries, no capturing and beheading of Western infidels, nothing.

Being English and living in one of the if not biggest garrison towns in England i`ve witnessed only to well the acts of true never say die terrorists.. the I.R.A.... As long as the root cause is still there, then so are the terrorists, so where is all this terrorist activity we are led to believe exists, we are murdering their brothers, wives and children, openly rubbing their noses in it, with absolutely no response whatsoever.

Or now we have what we want, is it not the case to no longer instigate propaganda enforcing the need to combat the terrorism that can be clearly seen to have never been there in the 1st place?......

Weapons of Mass Destruction anyone?.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
George W. killed them of. end of story

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dontcha know? Our wonderful wise governments have passed laws to remove those evil liberties of ours that the terrorists use to kill us, have set up surveillance everywhere to watch you...er... I mean, the terrorists, before they can do something. Now that the government has created this omniscient police state to cage us and keep us under non-stop watch no matter where we go or what we do, no one will be capable ever again of thoughtcrime...err...I mean, despicable terrorist acts that endanger the tyranny and absolute rule...shucks, I mean, the wise and just guidance of the state!

I feel great being a hamster in a Habitrail! I'm gonna go mix myself up some more government approved kool-aid and watch Britain's got talent, because now that I let the government handle everything for me including thinking, I can look forward to a life of absolute, mind numbing safety and mind maintenance!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Funny how we live in a word were labelling someone a terrorist is totally different than calling them a murderer(ist). Calling one a murderer doesn't have the same effect as labelling someone a terrorist. A "murderer" can be accused of a muder, if he HAS murdered(if found guilty), but a terrorist just has to be labeled so, without killing anyone. But people think they have more to fear from "terrorists" than murderers.

Funny thing is, the VAST majority of frightened people get killed by murderers than "terrorists". Especially by murderist governments.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Where are the terrorists? Didn't some of them finish their four-year term and retire to their wealthy estates?

There's now a new breed in power, planning the next moves...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I hear the bellman at the Djakarta Ritz Carlton might know.

Perhaps the concierge at the Marriott?

Oh, and just when to you think those awful beheaddings took place? before 9/11/2001?

I worry bout ya'll sometimes.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Last I saw, they were tearing it up by busting up a statue. Big time deadly scary tactics that we must protect ourselves from with thousands of insane laws.

Don't forget those pesky "domestic" terrorists in charge of our government/banks/corporations/MSM/yadda yadda etc. etc. They have been on the ball, making lots of new laws for you to follow and pay for. New rules and regulations for you to make sure you are so damned busy trying to work to pay for all these new laws you don't even have time to think about the actual terrorists in your own backyard. If you do think about them then that's a thought crime, quite punishable nowadays.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I kinda agree with ya Loony.

So why are we stuck discussing the minutia of 2001 again?

Seems like there are more pressing issues TODAY. Wouldn't ya say?

I just love the whole "Wake-up Sheeple" let's travel BACKWARDS in time thing... and stay stuck there for YEARS, while the PTB just keep on encroaching on our personal liberties.

Sometimes I think that is the point of the 9/11 stuff.. To divert potential political activists away from the contemporary picture. Get them stuck on an event with so much gray area nothing could ever become of it. While very real black and white problems flash before our distracted eyes.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Everyone knows what happened to the terrorists after they pulled off 911. They spent the rest of their time covering up the crime of the century. Because this group of terrorist did not want the recognition from pulling off the world biggest plot ever. The terrorist did not want any recognition for infiltrating a multi billion dollar defenses program and laugh in our faces as they allegedly flew four hijacked airplanes around for an hour. The terrorist must have known that cameras would film their defying defeat of crashing their airplanes in to the WTC and just imagine they did it by using stolen identities so they wouldn’t get caught when they were dead. The fact is the alleged mastermind of 911 is still unknown. If OBL did it, I would have to believe after eight long years that our CIA and FBI would have the evidences to charge him by now.

The real terrorists have gotten away, and have profit greatly from their actions. Do not underestimate the power of money and greed. These terrorist will never get caught and there is nothing no one can do about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
I hear the bellman at the Djakarta Ritz Carlton might know.

Perhaps the concierge at the Marriott?

Oh, and just when to you think those awful beheaddings took place? before 9/11/2001?

I worry bout ya'll sometimes.

Well for radical extremists they`re neither radical nor extreme anymore.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It is a really simple thing to figure out if you pull the covering off from over your eyes.

First of all you said:

a network that managed to infiltrate Americas finest anti terrorist squads right under their noses with the aid of 4 planes

Well the answer to that is - pre 9/11 we were VERY relaxed on the terrorism front - oh sure, we put on a good show - making people walk thru metal detectors and all - but that was about it.

So you started your entire thread on a misunderstanding.

Where are they now? Still doing their evil, only now they are in Jakarta, Madrid, London and other places. And don't get too relaxed - they are STILL here in the USA - just waiting. ( PS - it hasn't been Djakarta since 1972 - just thought I would let you know )

So you see - we are NOW the worlds finest anti terrorist squad - it just took 9/11 to get there.

Please everyone stop spreading lies and buying into the whole "there aren't any terrorists - the US made them up."

I know it is hard to believe, but there are LOTS of people in this world that want to kill anyone not like them.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I know it is hard to believe, but there are LOTS of people in this world that want to kill anyone not like them.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

Would that be Middle Eastern countries overthrowing democracies and enforcing their laws/beliefs/religious doctrines down our throats?.

Can`t remember the last time I saw a Muslim based country invade a Christian based one, have to remind me of this.

Seriously who are the real terrorists here?.

Foot note to chew on..... There are many countries outside of NATO`s jurisdiction with WoMD, North Korea, China, Pakistan, Russia, (to name but a few) why are these ignored?.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In case you don't remember, G W Bush said that they hate us for our freedom.

Now, with the Patriot Act, uncountable camera surveillance, wire tapping, and prolonged detention, there is no reason for them to hate us.

Now, you realize why there haven't been any attacks?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25
In case you don't remember, G W Bush said that they hate us for our freedom.

Now, with the Patriot Act, uncountable camera surveillance, wire tapping, and prolonged detention, there is no reason for them to hate us.

Now, you realize why there haven't been any attacks?

Ah ofc, how could I have overlooked this, I wonder if the next stage will be Mexico and Canada becoming part of the U.S.A. a new name will be born and one currency for all maybe

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

It is certain the waiters at the Bohemian Grove Retreat on the Russian River in California could sit you down right at the same table with the 9-11 Terrorist Planners.

The next Terrorist tag-team has taken their place in the White House and will carry out plans with just a minor change in tactics. The actual teams of covert operatives will likely remain the same, since the majority of the people seem indifferent to actual justice.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
With NLE 09 only days away im sure the "terrorists" are about to rear their ugly head once again. I can tell you where they're not though, they're not in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan or any Middle Eastern country that is fighting for their freedom from the "system"

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted by Dorian Soran

Of course there are; for example the billionaire elitists who never seem to appropriate enough wealth for themselves and are resentful of those useless hordes of mere peons who use-up resources and give nothing back.

Or those corporate billionaire elitists who need endless no-win wars for profit, and lots of easily replaceable cannon fodder to carry them out; and lots of innocent peons to serve as targets?

You are right; there are LOTS of people in this world that want to kill anyone not like them. And we have watched them operate for the past century haven't we, and aren't they normally comprised of governments filled with corrupt politicians?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join