It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this game!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
tankionline.com/game.html#friend=a8f82e34d

I can't stop playing this darn game! You just drive your tank around a destroy other players. You can also buy upgrades for your tank. It's 3D, so it is a lot cooler than a lot of the normal browser games.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by PAranormal]

[edit on 19-7-2009 by PAranormal]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Cool game, thanks for the introduction.
I'm only just a private. Gotta beef up my tank.

I don't understand the "Battle Bank" it doesn't seem to do anything, is the only way I can earn credits to win games?

I am now Corporal Chukkles

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Chukkles]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
the first few players with the highest kills after a game ends... gets to split the battle bank.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
thx, looks like a great way to kill some time, thx for the tip. as a kid, i used to play a game called ''tanks'', was a tank race, so addictive, totally loved it...wish i still had it and had somebody to play it with. fun how those tanks looked like at the end of race (and its and old game,. very old one, but great graphics). anybody ever heared about it maybe?thx

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Bumping this thread. I just started playing this again and it has developed a lot more over the past year. It is even more fun to play nowand there are a lot more people playing it. Also, more upgrades and arenas are available now. enjoy! tankionline.com...=a8f82e34d

top topics

join