It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange behavior of Col. John Alexander in the early 1990's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In the early 1990's I had a chance to visit a Col. John Alexander at his office in Las Vegas.
Apparently he had just moved to that office there around that time.
We asked him some questions about non-lethal weapons systems and their applications.
He answered our questions to our satisfaction.
I even asked him a couple of quesitons about thanatology.
It was quite interesting.
However, towards the end of the interview we asked him a question about 'UFOs'.
As soon as he heard us mention 'UFOs', his attitude suddenly changed and be became totally upset.
He then scolded us and told us never to bring up that topic again.
He said that he had absolutely no interest in 'UFOs'.
Anyway, upon leaving his office (after we apologized to him), he led us the way out of his office. As soon as he started walking towards the hallway to lead us out of his office, I instantly went behind his desk and had a quick look at his computer screen.
To my amazement, his computer screen showed a list of all UFO organizations.
To this day, I have no idea what to think of him and this experience their in his office.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nice story...

I had a very sim experience only with a now retired gen and with the topic of weapons...

I did get confirmation that we had electromagnetic weapons...during HIS post in the 90s...

After that he became just a WHOLE different person almost instantly, went from a kind man to just uneasy and all of a sudden "had to get going" like a switch was set off in his head....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
very interesting especially given the fact of his intimate ties to Bigalow and to NIDS an organization whose mission statement was to find a answer to the UFO conondrum.

Last year, Alexander organized a national conference devoted to researching ...................... human contacts with extraterrestrial aliens and other so-called anomalous experiences,' the Albuquerque Journal reported in March 1993.

At one point, Bigelow offered to provide funding to the tune of a million dollars for a cooperative research effort of the "big three" of ufology - MUFON (Mutual UFO Network), CUFOS (Center for UFO Studies), and FUFOR (Fund for UFO Research). This effort, sometimes referred to as "the Coalition" fell apart, reportedly when Bigelow tried to control the direction of the group. UFO skeptic Philip Klass reportedly accused John Alexander of causing the break-up, although Alexander denies it.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 19-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
very interesting especially given the fact of his intimate ties to Bigalow and to NIDS an organization whose mission statement was to find a answer to the UFO conondrum.

I believe it was at the NIDS office. I remember that there was a large library inside the building.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'd imagine alot of these guy's know alot more than they let on about the subject but maybe it is dangerous for them to speak out on it.I recently read somewhere that a General that was involved at the RAF Bentwaters/Rendlesham Forrest UFO case has came out and said it was an advanced intelligently controlled craft.I am sure as these guy's get older more of them will speak out about their knowledge of the phenomenen.
good story

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Im a believer in UFOs and the like, but just a few suggestions.

Perhaps hes really really REALLY tired of people asking him about the UFO subject? Im a musician part time and i know i really hate it when im at a party somewhere after playing for 3 days straight and someone wants me to talk about my musical influences or break out the guitar and start a song.

2. Perhaps he was browsing through websites to see if you were affiliated with any of the various UFO groups, for that reason?

top topics

join