It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Interview Ever: Leo Zagami (33rd Deg. Freemason, European Illuminati Grandmaster)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
EXIT THE MATRIX---"NIGHT VISIONS"
A 3 day interview with Leo Zagami (33rd Degree Freemason, European Illuminati Grandmaster) This film exposes the illuminati, Jesuits, Obama, Hillary Clinton, The United Nations, Important Leaders of Islam, The Vatican, The Black Pope, Planet X, The Music Industry .... AND MUCH MORE. Viewing time is 2 hours.

Youtube Link: "Night Visions"

[edit on 19-7-2009 by OpenYourEyez]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Project Camelot made an interview with this man here in Oslo last year.
They talked about the 'Norwegian Politician Warning Letter' about planetX and 'coming disasters' and stuff..

He was married to an norwegian politician Fatma Suslu in SV (Sosialistisk Venstre parti)..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenYourEyez

Thanks -- I'm gonna watch a bit of this now.

In the meantime, any proof that this guy actually is a 33rd Mason and not just some whack-job?

edit: Info on Leo Zagami (I don't know what to make of this guy):
forum.prisonplanet.com...
www.smokescreendesign.com...

[edit on 19-7-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Project Camelot made an interview with this man here in Oslo last year.
They talked about the 'Norwegian Politician Warning Letter' about planetX and 'coming disasters' and stuff..

He was married to an norwegian politician Fatma Suslu in SV (Sosialistisk Venstre parti)..

You are so right about that interview, I found it very interesting, my advice with people such as this guy who is/was connected to the highest levels of the Elite would be to take head of what he is saying and pay attention to read his body and listen to his words to pick out what is the concensus of what we already know to be true.

Here is the Project Camelot Interview, it's a total of 2.5 hrs but it's very interesting.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
reply to post by OpenYourEyez

Thanks -- I'm gonna watch a bit of this now.

In the meantime, any proof that this guy actually is a 33rd Mason and not just some whack-job?

Watch segment 2 where he shares and explains the countless photos of himself with top ranking Illuminauts, Masons, Satanists etc...

[edit on 19-7-2009 by OpenYourEyez]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ive watched these videos, and i think leo zagami is very credible, only im not 100% sure if he is for the betterment of man.. Lets just say, there something about him..

Oh and that black guy, just annoyed me with his religous bible bashing ten commandment bull..

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think that he knows a lot.
He is doing a job.
But something is wrong with him.

Peace,
Happy

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

In the meantime, any proof that this guy actually is a 33rd Mason

He is not.

He had joined an irregular group called the O.T.O.A., which was a shootoff of the O.T.O., founded by expelled members of that organization.

When one joins the O.T.O.A., he or she can purchase certificates from that organization claiming to confer Masonic degrees. Of course, should Zagami try to use his certificates to actually visit a legitimate Masonic Lodge, he would be denied admission.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This has been discussed ad nauseum here on ATS.
Most ATSers take on it is that he is a fraud. I think we need to pay close attention to EVERYTHING he is saying.
Nothing makes you feel like such an idiot as having someone at the end of it all saying....."I tried to tell you".

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well i started watching the interview with him and he makes indeed a lot of statements which seem to be correct as far as my own knowledge goes into various topic he speaks about but then i saw this interview which made me questioning if he went either crazy in his isolation up there in oslo or he was on coke or hes just another "up on the stage" illuminati disinfo agent or all of it...dunno what to make out of it..

Zagami about 2012 and calling himself "messiah":

edit:

just saw that eniac presented this info already with this link

www.smokescreendesign.com...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by LaMano]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nothing he's said seems remotely interesting or new.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
from his site:

Since no later than May 2008 the situation has changed however as Leo has become an apostate Muslim and assumed the position as Grand Master of the Illuminati Order known as the Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis (OIU)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This Leo guy is truly nuts. Likely the only reason why he is an illuminati outcast is because of that very reason. He talks too much, he blabbers on about nothing and anything and is terribly mentally ill (and side of ego maniac please).

I know a guy like this, a Yemenese Canadian transplant who's family had to dump him here because people back home made a deal that if he gets lost then no harassment charges would be laid on him for being woman-hungry in a Muslim land.

He acts the same way, stories of kings and royalty...all of whom he says are related to him LOL

Its like seeing my buddy on youtube...bad enough I gotta hear him on the phone.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
he says he left and had problems with the illuminati..now he says hes their leader..

hes got a large knowledge of the history of the secret societies...thats for sure...but whether or not his other claims are true...i doubt it..

[edit on 21-7-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Leo zagami is nothing but a shill,quite a few discussions about him on ATS...ahh well,let the bible bashing christians keep him

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Solomons]

new topics

top topics

join