It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless Eaters: NWO Apologetics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They claim they are evil in order to provide the contrast necessary for us to reach a Dharmic state, and if we allow them to continue, it only proves we are useless eaters.

Even Jesus said that the good/bad thing was OK, it was the LUKEWARM, what we call Sheeple today, that were disgusting to God, people whose apathy renders them neutral fodder in the Book of Life, who don't contribute to the dynamic.

That's logical, an answer to the valid yet infantile question of "Why does God allow for evil?" The other answer to that question is the Hindu one, we are all immortal (in the soul is a singularity in the HoloFractal sense) so what difference does it make?

But let's put aside all that metaphysical stuff, maybe that's all an excuse to justify blatant inhuman conduct, if so, so what? Do they need an excuse? Isn't genocide just the human equivalent of Natural Selection? Y'know, competition and all that Darwinian BS.

Consider that we humans are the only species that thinks its a good idea to preserve the sick, the old, the mutated. What has that gotten us? I thought of Logan's Run as a UTOPIAN scheme, although, to be reasonable I'd bump up the expiration date to 55 years.

All supervillains base their evil machinations on the idea that we are a virus worthy of destruction. I agree, but it always comes down to the vetting process, who gets to decide who is unworthy? Hitler had the right idea but he made the mistake of generalizing. Is there some way we could judge the value of humans on a one by one basis? Objectively?

Yes, short of opening the Akashic Records on Judgement Day and judging our own lifestreams in the Face of God, like some enlightened open book alternative school graduation...there is a way.

This will sound like science fiction but...Y'know about Auras right? They reflect the inner mental and physical health of the human. It is plausible to create a camera that could see auras. I believe some Japanese product already exists that claims to do this, there is a thread here about it...I suggest a Lakhovsky MWO type circuit that spans the frequencies. You'd end up with an Alex Gray kind of image, but you could scan each layer. "He's healthy, but he's a lizard-hearted ****, he's fertilizer"

Now imagine Robots that roamed the planet that could see humans in this spectrum only, imagine they are armed with mini HAARP weapons with coaxial UV laser sheathing, they actual would be able to turn a human into plasma and extract the electrons, this is how they "feed".

"I'm a good, healthy person, I may be stupid and lazy but the robots don't care about that, no worries..."

One generation later there are no old people shuffling along, getting in your way, no insane retards babbling at imaginary friends, no alcoholics puking and yelling and falling down. I like that world.

If this all sounds harsh, remember that Hal Lindsey and Tim LaHaye suggest THE SECOND COMING is a nationalistic, genocidal lightning bolt (See The Omega Code 2 and Glorious Appearing)

I AM HE, and I just want you to know that although I agree with the Lizards that most humans are lukewarm, useless eaters. I'm also aware that WE are first individuals with various lessons only senility, disease and addiction can teach.

Judgement Day will eliminate these afflictions as the Vacuum Energy density will shift, this does all the vetting for me.

Also I invented Free Energy, AI, and Mesoscopic Teleportation via Mass Engine...New Jerusalem is gonna be way cooler than the NWO.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Woah. I can't tell if this is boasting, promoting, or just plain rubbish.

I like it tho. Good read.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello. You have made some very encompassing claims here. I would like to have further details on these.

Also, when you say "I am He", you mean, you are...............????

Please provide additional information!

Thanks,
liw

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
While I appreciate that we have many who are "lukewarm," and aged... I cannot agree with you that some arbitrary age is a good thing to use in determining life or death.

There have been substantial contributions by many beyond the age of 55. Age is, after all, an attitude.

In fact... I dislike the whole idea that we can set "standards" for consciousness-driven vehicles. Let (s)he who has not sinned cast the first stone, as it were.

Better to bring in abundance, where none will be a drain, and all will have the chance to produce according to their bliss - having no need to settle for less in their lives will fill each with the drive to create fully.

You judge people based on their lack of awareness of what is going on - but they have been lied to for eons. You judge people by their lack of energy, but they have been kept controlled and placid for eons by way of poverty.

I say, offer them all the freedom to follow their bliss, and then judge them by their works.

Any other approach is blaming them for the behavior of the ones who arrogantly would call themselves masters of the slaves.

My take, love.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Amaterasu,

I don't judge individuals as The Christ, but as a human, living in a crack-house (What, did you expect a mansion?) I see the dredges of society and I think, "These people have learned all they are going to learn this incarnation, better they were dead so as to conserve that many more resources."

They are immortal so what moral stance can you take for not reducing them to fertilizer?

You say let them follow their bliss, I in fact speak of people (LUKEWARM, retarded, senile, sheeple etc,..) who don't know what bliss is, theirs, yours or mine. People who are willingly ignorant so as not to be burdened with discernment or truth.

I'm trying to prove here that I am capable of differentiating my biased human perspective from the objective truth of Judgement Day.

I can tell you about the kind of people I want to vet from the planet, but there remains the fact that I am not qualified as I have my own sins and karma, I have empathy and the capacity to be a hypocrite were I to REALLY judge people.

I have other posts that cover my claims, and I have a myspace page, but I stay away from this site because of clutter and the fact they won't let me use profanity, that's just lame.

Amaterasu can answer any further questions.

Yes, I'm claiming to be THE CHRIST / Kalki, and the reincarnation of Tesla.

Ya'll need to judge me however.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akkaeneset
Amaterasu,

I don't judge individuals as The Christ, but as a human, living in a crack-house (What, did you expect a mansion?) I see the dredges of society and I think, "These people have learned all they are going to learn this incarnation, better they were dead so as to conserve that many more resources."

For heaven's sake, why do we need to "conserve resources? This world has plenty, many times over, even in what we are allowed to see outright. Add to that the energy from the plenum, and resources could be effectively infinite.

Surely THAT is no reason to decide for others, who are clearly choosing to continue their own existence, whether they live or die.

I mean, who of the flesh has any right to take from someone a life they value enough to refrain from suicide? And especially when the "resouce" excuse is bulls#?

I wrote a book you might want to read....

They are immortal so what moral stance can you take for not reducing them to fertilizer?

They are sparks of sentient consciousness, just as I or you are. As such, they are neither below me (or you) nor above me (or you). They make their choice to live, and it is not mine (or yours) to choose for them whether they live or die, regardless of my (or your) personal evaluation of how they choose to spend their time here.

You say let them follow their bliss, I in fact speak of people (LUKEWARM, retarded, senile, sheeple etc,..) who don't know what bliss is, theirs, yours or mine. People who are willingly ignorant so as not to be burdened with discernment or truth.

And of those (who are the vast majority, it turns out) who have no access to their bliss? Because (mostly) they cannot afford it? Or because they were never allowed to explore enough to find their bliss? It would be a wretched soul who would suggest that in this money-driven scarcity paradigm, those at the bottom should have figured that out - without access or knowledge.

I'm trying to prove here that I am capable of differentiating my biased human perspective from the objective truth of Judgement Day.

I would appreciate (and others here might too) a clear description of this objective truth. Thank you in advance.

I can tell you about the kind of people I want to vet from the planet, but there remains the fact that I am not qualified as I have my own sins and karma, I have empathy and the capacity to be a hypocrite were I to REALLY judge people.

Fair enough, but I contend that in abundance we Human Hearted could do the most graceful thing and forgive the Lizard Hearted, affording to them their lifestyle as they know it, while the rest of us attain that level also. And then just don't associate with them if we do not like their choices of behavior.

I have other posts that cover my claims, and I have a myspace page, but I stay away from this site because of clutter and the fact they won't let me use profanity, that's just lame.

No. It's reasonable on a site that does not want to be filtered out by search engines. I am quite happy using "f#" and "s#." The mature reader knows exactly what I mean, and it is a non-issue for the search engines.

To be blocked by the engines means some greater number will be excluded from viewing the information offered at this site.

Amaterasu can answer any further questions.

Hey, love. Don't place this on MY back. You started it, you finish it.

Yes, I'm claiming to be THE CHRIST / Kalki, and the reincarnation of Tesla.

Ya'll need to judge me however.

To any who are curious... Akkaeneset is my husband. Needless to say, there are things I disagree on, though at the very basic level, we are in complete agreement.

(We use the same computer and will therefore show as being "the same person" if anyone has the ability to check...)

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm really not here to judge you, but I am interested in learning on what you base the claim that you are the incarnation of.......of say, Tesla.

What compels you to believe this? To come to a forum such as this one, and make such a claim, you obviously have reasons for it.

What are they?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Amaterasu is the resident Saviour. She is an eccentric female whose speech is circuitous and tangential, as an Aquarius she is compelled to argue or play devils advocate even when I have covered both sides of an issue...

I don't come here because we have to share this computer and I've had about as much of her abundance paradigm, patchwork sci-fi, zeitgeist rip-off, fictionalized utopia I can stand in real space.

I have had New Jerusalem worked out from both scenarios. The first scenario assumes Earth is subjected to the quantum phase shift via Galactic Cross. In this situation all problems on earth are solved instantly, and I mean all. It is the ultimate shared experience and Manna from Heaven which enlightens and feeds the world, just read the end of Revelation. The second scenario assumes the first is wishful thinking and that we will need a techno/memetic "paradigm shift" to pull Earth out of the satanic crapper. I expect a combination of both, the prior being like a collective '___' trip, enough to wake everyone up and put them in the right headspace for a Utopia.

Amaterasu, like Ray Kurzweil, makes the mistake of looking at the future with blinders. For her its personal witnesses and ubiquitous robotics, for him the Transhumanist "Singularity". There is no be all end all unifying event to level the playing fields.

I have to look at it holistically, and I have to explain how we get there, not just dream about how it should be. So I am a social engineer, Inventor, physicist, mystic, writer,...and anointed.

The one thing we agree on is the main message of Abundance, Zeitgeist, Disclosure and my New Jerusalem - You cannot separate behavior from technology. If I can give humanity Free Energy, AI, and the same Mass Engine that makes UFOs teleport, well you'll see the humans in that world acting MUCH different than now.

My title and fulfillment of prophecy means my memeset is severely loaded, an advantage no hippie or sci-fi cult leader can exploit. It's just a matter of getting it to the tipping point. Amaterasu is in her excited to be savior mode, I passed that in 2001. Her lack of title and love of argument will keep her going but I have to deal with scoffers who see my claims and dismiss me as insane outright, totally ignoring my "fruit".

She will admit though that her vision can only come with my inventions, I've worked out the details....

Call this airing dirty laundry...can you imagine if Mary Magdelene got a hair up her ass one day and decided she could do better?

Welcome to my hell.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lady,

That's a good question, why do I believe I am the next incarnation of the same oversoul that produced Tesla?

When I was 6 I told people I was an inventor, his last invention was my first, I too thought I could fly, I have eitdetic imagery ability, I'm obsessed with 3, I look like him, I am interested in everything you'd expect him to be interested in if he was alive today - Biomimicry/Geomimicry, AI, Aether Engineering, Teleportation, Free Energy via Aether sink/negative resistor, robotics, superluminal communication, scalar interferometry, time travel, y'know "occult technology". I also had an early interest in RC vehicles and assumed the power that ran them came from the controller, I thought antennas should be spherical (see Wardenclyffe)...this is a personal thing and my view of reincarnation is more of a holographic thing than an ego trip thing - I'm willing to admit its just piggybacking or whispering in my ear.

At the risk of promoting my trip, or as I put it, providing a link to information, you can find my book at B&N or Amazon, its autobiographical and describes my trip circa 2000, its called GODLIKE THE ABOMINATION.

Newer blogs can be found at my myspace page, it ends in /omegawatt

I have the same attitude, I weigh the same as him, I'm built like him.

The only real difference is I don't have OCD or germ phobias, and I'm definitely into vaginas - see souls DO EVOLVE!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akkaeneset
Amaterasu is the resident Saviour. She is an eccentric female whose speech is circuitous and tangential, as an Aquarius she is compelled to argue or play devils advocate even when I have covered both sides of an issue...

Cop out, love. Cop out. Rather than show where my logic fails and answering my questions, you resort to a degrading spew of my faults as you perceive them. I had higher hopes. (I might even suspect you didn't even read what I wrote above...)

I don't come here because we have to share this computer and I've had about as much of her abundance paradigm, patchwork sci-fi, zeitgeist rip-off, fictionalized utopia I can stand in real space.

Excuse me, but though I have been influenced by many sources, it is not a "rip-off." But you wouldn't know that, would you, having refused to read what I wrote. Not a supportive spouse, really.

I have had New Jerusalem worked out from both scenarios. The first scenario assumes Earth is subjected to the quantum phase shift via Galactic Cross. In this situation all problems on earth are solved instantly, and I mean all. It is the ultimate shared experience and Manna from Heaven which enlightens and feeds the world, just read the end of Revelation. The second scenario assumes the first is wishful thinking and that we will need a techno/memetic "paradigm shift" to pull Earth out of the satanic crapper. I expect a combination of both, the prior being like a collective '___' trip, enough to wake everyone up and put them in the right headspace for a Utopia.

And though I do not discount the possibility of the "quantum phase shift via Galactic Cross," this is not something I see as helpful if it should fail to occur. I sought and developed solutions without that, and that is what I offer. In fact, my solution is precisely the second scenario, and my book a tool to get there. And, in fact, you were as much an inspiration for my work as was any other element.

Amaterasu, like Ray Kurzweil, makes the mistake of looking at the future with blinders. For her its personal witnesses and ubiquitous robotics, for him the Transhumanist "Singularity". There is no be all end all unifying event to level the playing fields.

And how would you know this? You haven't read my work. Presumptuous of you, don't you think?

I have to look at it holistically, and I have to explain how we get there, not just dream about how it should be. So I am a social engineer, Inventor, physicist, mystic, writer,...and anointed.

FYI, if you had read my book, you would know full well that I describe how we get there. Rather than talk out your nether regions, it might behoove you to read my work. If nothing else it will allow you to counter it with statements and information that does not show your ignorance.

The one thing we agree on is the main message of Abundance, Zeitgeist, Disclosure and my New Jerusalem - You cannot separate behavior from technology. If I can give humanity Free Energy, AI, and the same Mass Engine that makes UFOs teleport, well you'll see the humans in that world acting MUCH different than now.

No dispute here. I'm fully aware.

My title and fulfillment of prophecy means my memeset is severely loaded, an advantage no hippie or sci-fi cult leader can exploit. It's just a matter of getting it to the tipping point. Amaterasu is in her excited to be savior mode, I passed that in 2001. Her lack of title and love of argument will keep her going but I have to deal with scoffers who see my claims and dismiss me as insane outright, totally ignoring my "fruit".

I am no "savior." I am merely the vessel through whom the solution arose. Oh, and my "lack of title?" [I shake my head sadly] Arrogant, love. I have no more and no less title than anyone else. I AM your equal - as I am the equal of the Lizard Hearted, and any other sentient Being.

Love of argument? No. Not really. Love of being on a mission to impart a solution to the NWO and the rest of the bad situation here Now... Very much so. I will discuss, but it is clear by many of my posts here and elsewhere that when it devolves into argument, I declare the other "right." Thus ending argument. (Can't argue with someone saying you're right, eh?)

She will admit though that her vision can only come with my inventions, I've worked out the details....

I admit that your inventions are useful - but not necessary - to bringing about abundance. What is most useful is to bring the abundance paradigm to as many as possible that they might see how vastly better their personal life could be (service to self) and how it will improve the lives of everyone else (service to others).

Once it reaches the tipping point... It will prevail.

Call this airing dirty laundry...can you imagine if Mary Magdelene got a hair up her ass one day and decided she could do better?

Welcome to my hell.

Hahahahaha. I do not believe I can do "better." I believe that together we would do better than either alone.

Welcome to MY hell of being looked down upon.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What an absolutely delightful discourse I find myself in. It's like being a fly on the wall in your home. Akkae, I love the way you write. And you are funny. I presume you know that. And what a loving companion to support you, and you her. Although I do think it's odd that you haven't read her book. Shame on you. As far as your ability to cover both sides of an issue.....I have no doubt.

I personally have no claim to any previous life. This must be my first go round.

My best to you both.
liw

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thanks LIW,

I think we make a great team, me and Amaterasu. Not reading her book has to do mainly with the fact I can't stand fiction, especially when it comes to things I take seriously. She gave me an ultimatum once that I had to read a certain book about Choice Theory or else. I tore the book apart. It was a waste of my time.

I have not read her book also because I know her trip, there is nothing new, its redundant. I know its complementary to my trip, that's enough.

Pragmatically, neither one of us is going to change the world until I have the means to REALLY promote our united/respective fruit.

I no longer encourage her to read my blogs because its preaching to the choir, she already knows my trip.

ATS has moved my thread, that too is censorship and lame to me. Conversations meander as do threads even when not jacked by a rodent or scoffer smart ass.

I guess the Mod has no idea how the reincarnation of Tesla being the actual "Anti/Christ" has a bearing on the NWO.

But what he said, it was too "personal" to make such claims really points out my major problem in the memesphere at this point (sans working prototype miracle) - I have no equivalent of John The Baptist to act as a buffer between my trip and apparent insanity:

John 5:30-32 (New International Version)

30By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Testimonies About Jesus

31"If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. 32There is another who testifies in my favor, and I know that his testimony about me is valid.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We're in The Gray Area now, so please be gentle.

And yes, we're in the right place.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And I might point out that Akka is not reading my replies, either. Guess I shouldn't bother.

[sigh] Whatever.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkaeneset

(liw whispers to akka
If you are not reading amaterasu's replies, then you are missing out).

The thread possibly got moved because I have turned it into chat, so it could be my doing, or undoing as the case may be.

If so, I apologize.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Bear this fruit then, because so far all I am able to get from this is pretty vague.

And while being an inventor of a new free energy device is groundbreaking, it is to be believed that these devices have been around for decades and many people have stumbled upon the technology only to have it supressed.

I too have routinely tapped into that liquid stream of consciousness that you often reference.
Maybe youre able to retain that knowledge a lot better than most after the effects have worn off, I too have been shown amazing things, but the memories seem to dissapear afterwards.

top topics

join