It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Crop circle :Martinsell Hill, near Wootton Rivers, Wiltshire. Reported 19th July.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
Yea, it enhances the image of a spinning wheel and makes it look like it's turning on an axis while it's rolling through space.

cropcircleconnector

Well, I was meaning this image:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

You can clearly see that the axis is not in the center of the circle, but the circle is well done. I think 'they', whatever they were, made one big circle, and then, one small inside. Maybe this means that they had an error, and they tried to fix it.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Now,this looks like a spinning rotor of a helicopter hitting the ground in a crash.Another 'mystery' crash just now...Solar related effect?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
OOps, Aliens couldn't see they ran out of field to make this crop circle in, maybe should be taller then, or look out their UFO windows.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
honestly if that site doesnt have anything to do with the making of the circles i would be surprised.

HEY YOU BRITISH FOLK!

is there anything about these circles in the news?

To your first point, I'm inclined to agree. Not least because they had an "early june- late june" section. As if they knew that there'd be more circles in that month.

Second point. Nope, hardly any of them make it into the news, but a few do.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
The design is Art. They have been pushing the limits of this year. The circles stop at the opposing field on purpose. There should be more ground shots of the circles on this website. I want to see how the stalks look ,if there broken or bent would tell the story from everything I have seen.
Def not boring or lame, good thread flag for you.

Please read this --> Picture of the "Crown of Thorns" here....

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Field Report

At the top end of the field, where the smaller circle-pattern vanishes, beyond the barbed wire fence, I searched for a continuation in the wild shrub-land where nature has control. There were none - not that I could see. To re-enter the formation without damaging the wheat field meant walking along the top rough edge, next to the fence, until I arrived at the larger, incomplete circle within the formation. (See aerial pictures). It was here that I spotted something rather remarkable.
Sitting by the side of an 'opening' that joined one crop circle to this larger one - was a 'wreath' of 'chickweed' (the fine, hairy stuff that gets between garden plants & feels rather sticky when pulled to uproot. Not sure of chickweed is it's real name!)

This 'wreath' was approx 15 inches diameter. It was very lightweight & fragile looking. I took a photo before drawing the attention of other visitors who were nearby.

In it I guess some may not find this extraordinary.......but for me it indicated that something had swirled it.........within the wild plant area beyond the field - then it had 'flown', courtesy of today's gusty weather, over the fence to join the main crop formation? Of course, it is always possible that someone could have made this & laid it where I found it..........but being a keen gardener, I don't think I could have achieved it - but hey........miracles do happen!

Penny Thornton

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
from
Acidtastic
corrosive
Member.............To your first point, I'm inclined to agree. Not least because they had an "early june- late june" section. As if they knew that there'd be more circles in that month.

Get your head on straight OK and don't be such a skeptic...........And yes ....the month of July is divided into early - late simply because they DO expect MANY CC'S during the summer months.

As for the propaganda machine that you so readily describe as 'the press' as if to indicate their 'legitimacy'........There are never any CC reportings in the USA by the "Controlled" Main Stream Media.......which is nothing more then a vast network of PROPAGANDA very much the same as we saw in Nazi - fied Europe in the 40's...........

[edit on 20-7-2009 by de_Genova]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
More thoughts on this and these.So my conjecture is Ancestors.Like elves dancing in a circle.Each responsible for hir own little flake of hay to end up pushed over precisely so.If we're really looking at a group effort,it must involve thousands of individuals if each one does one act.The eccentric aspect of the interior as contrasted with the perfect circle outline is not seen as accidental in this light.Nor is random placing of the mini wreath.Maybe that is "the measure of the man"or a way of showing how much force an individual from this realm can bear.If they're some sort of 'shorty' this might help explain their unobservability during the physical act.This is really no more strange than a mind thinking about moving the hand and it moves.To them.Any unexplained technology appears magic until understood.Only when technique is mastered does it turn into 'just another day at the office' which is how the prankster aspect of all this feels.A serious message delivered with a joke.Get it?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Moved to a post of it's own.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Neo__]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join