It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Crop circle :Martinsell Hill, near Wootton Rivers, Wiltshire. Reported 19th July.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
A new crop circle was reported today in Wiltshire... There are so many this year !!!
cropcircleconnector

[edit on 19-7-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I don't know about this one.. Why did the design stop on the line of the thicker grass?? I think this one was man made.. I think that is the first time I said that about a crop circle lol.. I just don't like how the circle just gets cut off once the design runs into the thicker crops... odd

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
this site gets a new crop circle everyday,I wish my business was that reliable.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
honestly if that site doesnt have anything to do with the making of the circles i would be surprised.

HEY YOU BRITISH FOLK!

is there anything about these circles in the news?

i mean...i would think with like...10-20 giant complex crop circles showing up, the news would think to cover it or something.

any additional info would be much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is different how it goes off the field might be an important clue.How dizzy would you get circling each of these circular elements,wot twenty times?Never saw a cut off one before this one.It begs several questions such as,were their co-ordinates off?Is there any alteration to the adjacent field?Is it an electric fence at the line?It is deffinitely not a dolphin on a wave.How come you never see abandoned half completed ones,with just such a mistake?

CX

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
When i first saw this thread and yet another crop circle i groaned. No offence to the OP, i groaned as i find myself getting bored of crop circles lately. Especially when they are posted straight onto ad-filled websites.

I agree with KaginD as far as this one being man made due to design stopping at the edge of the grass. If anything alien had made these , surely the design would have been complete on any surface?

That said, i am intrigued about the smaller circles that are between the larger ones. These are totaly seperate with nothing linking them. From the pics, they appear to be totaly on thier own with no paths to them.

This is what i have been asking for every time. evidence of a circle where no-one could have walked there.

The only thing is, the small circles are so close to the larger ones, you could probably jump across or vault with a pole so as not to disturb the crops surrounding it.

Don't get me wrong, great picture so thanks for posting it.

These are just so common these days, i think someone is getting a bot carried away with making them.

CX.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Perhaps the circles were placed in the field that way on purpose and the circles that have been cut off represent destruction of some sort.

Many recent crop circles have been created on specific coordinates next to natural objects, such as ponds, trees, etc. to assist in the overall meaning of the crop circle.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Someone or something has been very busy making these lately! If they are hoaxers I wish they would STOP or at least admit to the ones they have done. If they are real and from some other form of life then damn it what are they saying?! I wish I lived over where these are popping up like flies because I would be sleeping in my car waiting and watching with a camera ready! Someone has to live near these areas....please get some video!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Its the site where crop circles are reported to because it is the biggest, thats like saying ats has something to do with the conspiracies or mufon makes the hoax videos to pass them of as real.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

still...this is repetitive and weird and i havent found anything else about these circles anywhere else in the past...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Looks like poor planning from the guy who made it. Started from the center and measured wrong. When they got to the edge then went

"OH CRAP, we ran out of space!"

But seriously, whether alien, gov, or manmade it is getting tiresome. If they are manmade, please make a game of it or something. Give us something to do with it. Do some egyption glyphs or something that tells a story when all put together.

If its aliens, for god sakes learn some english and spell it out we are to stupid to figure it out on our own

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For the point of discussion,our crop circle makers are humans and they did a 'technical snag'...They either didn't realize it until it was too late to stop!?!OR didn't care???And proceeded to finish up,with perfect precision a Glyph they knew was wrong?Or it means absolutely NOTHING at all!!!?!I can hear it now,"Ok guys,we screwed up.First time ever,damn.Wait!I know let's finish right up to the edge, like we planned to do it this way,even more mystery.Who's in?"Ancestors could be commenting on false field margins,or an old feud or indicating a Ley line or some such.A dowsing of the areas or some sort of comparisons ought be done.Unfunded mandate...PS have the circle jerks claimed this one yet?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hey, why does England get all the crop circles!?

No Fair!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's kind of hard to believe that this was a simple mistake. It seems so obviously close to the edge. One would think that the authors/artists would've seen this before starting.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
haha please continue doing these amazing cropcircles every new time the design is looking amazin

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Ti think someone is getting a bot carried away with making them.

Slip of the tongue?

You may be on to something there, CX! lol

Yeah I am going to lay heavy odds that this one in particular was man made.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Beautiful design!

One thing I noticed seeing the ground shots is that one axis is not in the center of the circle..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oops...(how does one delete a post?)

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinotoror
Beautiful design!

One thing I noticed seeing the ground shots is that one axis is not in the center of the circle..

Yea, it enhances the image of a spinning wheel and makes it look like it's turning on an axis while it's rolling through space.

cropcircleconnector

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The design is Art. They have been pushing the limits of this year. The circles stop at the opposing field on purpose. There should be more ground shots of the circles on this website. I want to see how the stalks look ,if there broken or bent would tell the story from everything I have seen.
Def not boring or lame, good thread flag for you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join