It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/9/09....What will happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Last year at this time I began to wonder what would happen on 8/8/08.
If there truly were some numerological connection to major world events then something was bound to occur.

Well, it seemed obvious right away that there was an occurrence. The Olympics opened in China. Could that be it? Just the Olympics? I began to think maybe something terrible would happen there. But the opening of the Olympics on 8/8/08 came and went without incident. So much for my theory.

Except that I was late in hearing news.
Russia chose August 8, 2008 to begin its offensive against Georgia.

So now I wonder, what major world event might occur on September 9, 2009...9/9/09?
Massive Swine Flu outbreak?
Complete economic meltdown?
Israel attacks Iran?
Nothing, the theory is bogus?

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
did anything happen on 7/7/07?

or 6/6/06 for that matter?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

How about some kind of military action, but involving a client state? Maybe this time the Ukraine?

I would put a fiver on it that something will happen, so I think you are right. An action on Iran seems less likely. There are about 1500 Russian workers and engineers at Bushehr and I don't think Putin will pull them. Bushehr seems a main target, so if it is attacked there will be Russian casualties.

Let's see, what's left? Naval blockade, Persian gulf?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Your going to see a sudden spike in marriages, that is for sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Nothing, the theory is bogus

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It's a Wednesday, so I'll wake up, have some breakfast, take a shower, shave, brush my teeth, dress, go to work, do some work, go to lunch, come back, do some more work, go home, have some dinner, watch some TV, read some, go to bed.

Exciting!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I

Just to be clear, Georgia invaded South Ossetia, very probably with support from both the US and Israel.
Russia responded hard & fast. Did Russia go too far in their response?
Quite probably, but they were obviously sending a message.

Will something happen this year? I don't know but it's certainly possible as world leaders seem to have an affinity for catchy dates.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
did anything happen on 7/7/07?

or 6/6/06 for that matter?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

I concur. Exactly the same thing will happen on 9.9.09, that happened on 7.7.07, 6.6.06, 5.5.05. Nothing.

Panic. Mass panic. Although it is close to the G20 Summit meeting in the close-to-me sity of Pittsburgh. Maybe I should start a thread on THAT!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It will definitely be interesting to see how this plays out.

Personally, What do you guys think will happen?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Personally, I will still be recovering from my brother's birthday party on the 5th.

By the way, no one can say nothing will happen on any day whatsoever. If you lose your house due to the housing bubble anywhere around the 9/9/09, you will feel as though the world has come to and end (even if it hasn't). My point is that something devastating is always happening somewhere so someone. Now, whether they read some arbitrary date into it, is anyone's guess.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, if you actually believe in that mumbo-jumbo then it might be worth noting that 666 or inverted 999 is supposed to be the number of a man, not a day. You never know though, if anything happens I'd probably chalk it up to coincidence. If you can find a date with the most arbitrary numbers in the date, now that's a day I'd look out for.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nothing gonna happen.
Relaxc, calm down, go take a walk and stop browsing ATs, you need some air i think

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmmm,

If I am to base this on my experience of the 9/9/99, then I will go to Pais, watch Iron Maiden and Megadeth play live, get so drunk I don't know what I'm doing and get into a scrap with some anti-metalhead Parisians.

Was a rather good day - the parts of it I remember.

I hope this follows in the same vein.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My prediction for 09/09/09;

F all.

Although Im sure there will be at least 20 conspiracies on impending doom of some description.

Seriously cant wait til 2013 so that for the next 87 years people wont be able to speculate over this kinda crap.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

i went to eat at the china buffet with my girlfriend, we did our usual. we got plates, pop and forks and got our chair and took our plates to get food. well, this little white boy and his family came in. the mom and dad walked by and the little boy trailing behind. me and lisa were next to each other getting food. the little boy said to us while walking by fast, he said , 666, 666 and lisa said, what did he say. i said, i did not know, even tho i heard exactly what he said. we ate with no incident that day. i had a chill go up my spine when he said that. i myself have been weary of the day 9-9-9 it is all the sixes upside down. alot of weird stuff happens to me , why me.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
Last year at this time I began to wonder what would happen on 8/8/08.
If there truly were some numerological connection to major world events then something was bound to occur.

Well, it seemed obvious right away that there was an occurrence. The Olympics opened in China. Could that be it? Just the Olympics? I began to think maybe something terrible would happen there. But the opening of the Olympics on 8/8/08 came and went without incident. So much for my theory.

Except that I was late in hearing news.

So now I wonder, what major world event might occur on September 9, 2009...9/9/09?
Massive Swine Flu outbreak?
Complete economic meltdown?
Israel attacks Iran?
Nothing, the theory is bogus?

What do you think?

I'm going to take a fat dump.....

And I'll eat some food I bet you 100% I will.....

But seriously......The markets and econ and money system might crash....just my guess.....Or alien disclosure

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The movie 9 comes out.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

That's when the movie 9 will come out produced by Tim Burton, cleverly being released on 9/9/9. No humans are left on earth in this film, according to the trailers.

I remember this 10 years ago on 9/9/99. One more 9 there,BTW. I thought the world was going to end because of MTV's constant reminder that their Video music awards was on ALL 9's! Four of a kind.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I will be 37 years and 1 day old, the day after my B-day.
I hope its disclosure day!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join