It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive increase of UFO sightings around the world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Has there been an increase in sightings or has there been an increase of reported sightings?

I was going to say the same thing, it's like when the media was hyping up crime rates when really perhaps more people were being arrested or caught and so the numbers went up.

I was also going to agree with one of the posts further up saying UFO don't imply ET's. I imagine it is possible for there to be ET's and I have seen stuff which would be classed as a UFO but in the same sense I have no proof. Not to mention the mind sometimes sees what it wants or even doesn't want and fills in the gaps to what it thinks it saw to complete a particular belief.

That doesn't mean I think people who claim to have seen UFO's are lying or that they're hoaxes but I also think that it could be something the mind has filled in to correspond with a currently held belief.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
there sure has been more ufo sighting as of late...

kinda make me wonder whats happening..

either black-ops has 100's of these anti-gravity appearing crafts and flying them 24/7 world wide and obviously not worried if one crash's in a unfriendly territoryor the ET's are up to something???

I think this planet s being visited by dozens of ET craft daily.

what pisses me off is we go top notch reports/witnesses/radar in lots of cases/videos/photos/radio active landing sites,the list goes on...
Yet NASA doesnt see them??

when/if disclosure comes the next day NASA should get a tune up!!!

even a reasonable honest skeptic will at least look at the evidence whats presented.
NASA doesnt at all!!!

there is a conspiricy!

sorry to float off topic a tad...

huggs everyone!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well I've been watching the skies for years and have never seen anything until this year. So far I've seen three things I couldn't explain. With the help of ATS one of them turned out to be the ISS. The other two though I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
UFO's don't necessarily have to be extraterrestrial, they could just as easily be secret experimental military/government aircraft.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i saw a video on youtube very beautiful by the way and actulay there is thoes orange light and many people around the world saw them

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

either black-ops has 100's of these anti-gravity appearing crafts and flying them 24/7 world wide and obviously not worried if one crash's in a unfriendly territoryor the ET's are up to something???

what pisses me off is we go top notch reports/witnesses/radar in lots of cases/videos/photos/radio active landing sites,the list goes on...

even a reasonable honest skeptic will at least look at the evidence whats presented.
NASA doesnt at all!!!

there is a conspiricy!

huggs everyone!

Eiher the secret black ops are all the rage for sightings , or I imagine that the blackops are rushing to evacuate the best and brightest offworld for any coming event as the time for subtlety has passed and they don't care who sees.

Lets hope not eh?

I favour the Aliens have eventually got bored of us doing nothing except killing ourselves and polluting the planet, and not trying to go anywhere as TPTB and Religeon and MSM tell us " There's nothing out there so why try going there?" and are finally getting the hint that we need a reassuring that theres more out there to see than just us chasing the next Dollar or Pound note.

There is so much evidence to support non terrestrial activity, even if the majority of sightings ARE secret experimental aircraft then why the hell are we still here sat on this rock, technology has progessed to such where we can head out to at least the nearest celestial neighbour but look at what we do, we look for problems at home, like terrorists and biological terrors. There are sightings wich cannot be explained, or more likely DO NOT WANT to be explained to the public.

Think of how differrent this world would have been if in 1947 the US had simply turned around and said, " Yes a UFO crashed and we helped the survivors " instead of " It was a weather balloon". Nasa need to take a stance for science for a change, after all they were supposed to help mankind understand the universe and its wonders instead they covered up one of teh best wonders of all, there IS life out there and its near to us, and it wants to get to know us.

[edit on 21/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well, I'm not sure what these kind of lights trully are, but we have a news report here in Lithuania about such a sighting in the capital city this last weekend, many people have come forward with simmilar accounts all over the country. Couldn't find a pic yet, but at least it seems like this corner of our beautiful mud-ball is covered as well..

I have personally seen something totally different some years ago, there is a thread about this somewhere on ATS.

What I want to say, if it is really some kind of human-mind conditioning for something, it is happening on a huge scale. I'm inclined to doubt though that it is some devised plan by some secretive government, etc.

My wild guess is maybe it is some kind of natural/cosmic phenomenon that got more active lately (I'm talking about light orbs, not triangles, discs, motherships etc.) and that is why we are unaware of it's origins.
Or.. maybe there is some overlaping of dimensions and we get to see beings/energies/entities not from our plane of existance..

Sorry, I wasn't going to write so much

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Although this will open a can of worms across several threads, there are so many things going on right now: Galactic alignment, Planet X/Nebiru returning, the Mayan calender ending, Nostrodomus' predictions, Religious prophecies/signs...the list goes on and on.

If even a small part of any of it is true then we are living in momentous times. Any species/group that might be watching us probably has better info and knows that the clock is ticking and time is short.

Check out these clips from the Web-bot program, the first clip is for the predictions made 12/31/2008. Way beyond pure chance...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The 2009-2012 predictions...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Lots of info, but I posted this in this thread because of his comments on the 'undeniable events' that are predicted concerning eventual disclosure as it relates to the increase in UFO sightings.

Enjoy.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
i saw a video on youtube very beautiful by the way and actulay there is thoes orange light and many people around the world saw them

wow thats some good footage. it seems these "blood orange lights" are the most common in 2009. so many people in this thread alone have said they, themselves have seen this orange/red light. some people in holland, some people in America, and now the UK.
I wonder if its all related, well E.T or not, theres something going on.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

NASA doesnt at all!!!

there is a conspiricy!

huggs everyone!

Of course they can't see UFOs, they live underground kind of like Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil, which is strangely similar in the conspiracy level. HAH! Underground+Conspiracy=Best apple Martini ever!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I know why you see more ufos in the sky lately, they've switch their spacecraft production to China.

If you zoom close enough, you can see on UFOs; made in China

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Conan The Usurper]

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Conan The Usurper]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Conan The Usurper

smile,,,,

the thing is we are seeing them in the sky,,,not crashing on the ground.....

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Conan The Usurper

smile,,,,

the thing is we are seeing them in the sky,,,not crashing on the ground.....

Don't underestimate China's ability to create high quality products, as you can see some of the UFOs even have the black stripes attached which are in fact the BAR CODES.

/lol

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantumus

huggs,,,

im not,,,,

im sure they do make high tech stuff....

it just dawned upon me with their lead paint and recalls of their products....

so I was just joking....

but there as been numorus problems with them snooping in our file cabinets and swiping a lot of our secrets..
So they didnt invent alot of their tech themselves...

sorry for getting off topic...

huggs

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Soon UFOs will be available at your nearest Walmart

Add one to your shopping cart, click here ___

free shipping!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

Yes it is so. I don't carry a camera with me and besides these events can happen so fast you simply don't have the time to take a snap shot. And if you can take a picture, what does that prove or mean? Could be anything according to which "school" you belong.

Furthermore, after having seen aberrations in the sky I don't need pictures that much anymore. Just the way I don't need pictures of very rare deer to know they exist.

Mind you, I am not saying that UFO's are alien of origin or that things seen can't be explained in an rational way.

Just last week I saw two things that defy your everyday normal routine and logic.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Just last week I saw two things that defy your everyday normal routine and logic.

Do you realize by saying that you almost make a fool out of yourself?

It doesn't emphasize what you previously said either.

it's called hear-say with no credibility whatsoever.

When i walk down the streets i see a lot of two things that defy gravity as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

We're on the same page. Until a craft from another world actually lands, and something disembarks from it, wishing to communicate...

Then MAYBE we'll have something concrete to blog about.

Of course, if the planet was invaded en mass by Aliens, there would still be the debunker's and naysayers that would claim it is all a hoax!

I am tired of the same ole reports decade after decade. Same circus, different clowns...pointing to the skies!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

Did you notice in the thumbnails at the end of this video, the exact one shows up as being filmed in the USA? In the rain?

CDS

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Did you notice in the thumbnails at the end of this video, the exact one shows up as being filmed in the USA? In the rain?

CDS

LOL

Good catch!

So, who to trust now??

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join