It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican teaching Hezbollah how to kill Jews, says pamphlet for IDF troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Last update - 11:02 19/07/2009

Vatican teaching Hezbollah how to kill Jews, says pamphlet for IDF troops
By Ofri Ilani

The Pope and the cardinals of the Vatican help organize tours of Auschwitz for Hezbollah members to teach them how to wipe out Jews, according to a booklet being distributed to Israel Defense Forces soldiers.

Officials encouraging the booklet's distribution include senior officers, such as Lt. Col. Tamir Shalom, the commander of the Nahshon Battalion of the Kfir Brigade.

The booklet was published by the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, in cooperation with the chief rabbi of Safed, Rabbi Shmuel Eliahu, and has been distributed for the past few months.

The booklet, titled "On Either Side of the Border," purports to be the testimony of "a Hezbollah officer who spied for Israel."

"The book is distributed regularly and everyone reads it and believes it," said one soldier. "It's filled with made-up details but is presented as a true story. A whole company of soldiers, adults, told me: 'Read this and you'll understand who the Arabs are.'"

www.haaretz.com...

Weird, just weird. The lunatics in Israel are at it again and are a danger to everyone including the people of Israel.

Why the Catholic Church why they too were victimised by the Nazis. Many Catholic priests ended up in concentration camps yet it seems that elements within the Israeli government have a vendetta against the Catholic Church.

Many zionists have a close association with Evangelical born again churches, so the issue is not necessarily the faith for the largely atheist zionists. Further still, the Catholic Church tries its best to avoid commenting on Israeli action yet elements of the zionists head hunt the Catholic Church.

I can only conclude that it is a consequence of the structure of the institution of the Church being relatively immune to agents of foreign influence. It could also be a result of American right wing born agains being hostile to the mother Church and zionist alliances to these evangelists.

While my comments could be misconstrued as mere conspiracy theories, with the information I have read, it can only be the congruent explanation for the story in the Haaretz article which is in itself beyond any conspiracy theory on these boards.

[edit on 053131p://am3155 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sounds either like the Vatican is organizing these tours to educate them as to the reality of the holocaust ... OR ... this is the middle east version of those ignorant Jack Chick tracts. Or .. third option ... the report could just be wrong (considering the source).

Jack Chick tracts . For those who aren't up on Jack Chick tracts... read up. Pretty damn ignorant.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sounds either like the Vatican is organizing these tours to educate them

Now why would the Vatican involve Hisbullah in the Holocaust tours when it was strictly a European experience? More pertinently, why would Hisbullah take the time to send people on Holocaust tours when their enemies, the Israelis make a meal of the memory when they invade the Lebanon. Hisb is far too busy guarding their country from another Israeli invasion.

This article is about the nuttiness of Israel, hard cold fact - deal with it.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
well reading the "talk back" section, it seems that there is quite a bit of doubt regarding the article's accuracy. (not that that alone determines whether its accurate or not)

i think i would need (and like) to see multiple source for this to believe it 100%.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Well if you doubt the article, take it up with the Israeli newspaper that published it; follow the link and make your concerns known to Haaretz. I know it is embarrassing for Israeli apologists, but the natural reflex to discredit should be controlled on this occasion.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

i didnt mean any offense to you or anything. its just ive never heard of the source (much less have any clue on pronouncing it) so i have no way of telling whether its legit or an israel version of the Weekly World News.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I sent you a u2u message.

join