It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Predict US Financial Collapse in September

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
@ALLCLEAR

An excellent post!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Hell, I'm skeptical now! lol... I don't believe every Tom, Dick and Harry article or news report that is out their but when you come across a street corner and notice everybody looking up, you can keep looking ahead, you can look up as everybody else is doing or do what I have learned to do a long time ago. "SIMPLY GET THE FLOCK OUT OF THE WAY" and then see what everybody else is looking at! I'm simply saying that keeping your money in a system that might close it's doors is unwise. You have nothing to lose if you remove the threat from the hands of those who can threaten you is all.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The financial collapse, the economic melt down, the redistribution of wealth is all one thing…a powerful element for and of control. It is an army without a weapon, a soldier that can reach into every land and home and hearth.

If and when the financial collapse happens it will happen without warning. In the dead of the night decisions will be made and you will simply wake up shocked to a new reality upon the morrow.

Should public opinion against the New World Order the illegal Administration, the corrupt congress, the criminal Federal Reserve reach a pre-calculated point of critical mass…

They will bring the financial system down to preserve their power to ensure their rule and to pit the citizenry against one another…those desperate and hungry and starving and willing and wanting the government to feed them and give them succor…and those that stand in the way, equally desperate but not willing to submit to the government that has failed them and allowed such despicable and abominable acts to occur.

In the ensuing chaos so it shall pass as the young battle the old, the black battle the white, the poor battle the rich, the left battle the right, the religious battle the non-religious…with a well entrenched, gone underground, well supplied and powerful core government entity waiting patiently for the food, fuel, and medicines left available and in circulation at the time of the collapse to become exhausted and the people and the citizens to become exhausted and then they shall move in.

The financial system becomes the establishments ‘force multiplier’ in time of insurrection and rebellion.

They very much want us to rebel too; they crave and thirst for the day they can rule and control all with an iron hand.

If we fail to rebel they chip away at the stone one stroke at a time, on stroke after another until they have finally sculpted the grid they want us all locked into. If we rebel they bring it about with a quick and decisive Masterstroke they have long planned for. That’s why they set up this monetary system of fiat instrument of debt currency controlled by a small cartel of coconspirators.

Don’t you just love a good challenge? To think people thought the Rubix Cube was fun!
[edit on 19/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

I whole heartedly agree with you.

After watching Ben Stein, Ron Paul and others on Glenn Beck's "Special Programming" on FOX News Saturday 7/18/09, the elite bankers have taken control over "our" politicians, the MSM, and the entire US Government. We are not bailing out anyone. They are stealing it from us. The banks have control of everything. More massive stimulus plans and future mega inflation will strip our dollar of all it's value. Many generations of Americans will be required to "pay" for this outright theft and fraud.

It was their opinion the collapse will occur before the end of Obama's first term. Inflation to start within the next two years. As Ben Stein said, if people don't up wake up soon, there will be no chance for the American people to regain control of "our" government.

It's a program all should watch.

And don't give me the standard garbage about FOX News and Glenn Beck as I consider Beck's program as "Murdoch's Revenge" for all Murdoch may have lost due to government corruption. Beck is Murdoch way of getting even.

When it all come to an end, all those that verbally deficate on FOX NEWS on a daily basis, will have a difficult time finding enough water to wipe all the CNN/MSNBC/ABC crap off your faces. I watch FOX because I want to "know what they want me to believe".

I was given a copy of "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustice Mullins (available on-line) many years ago and have spent more than 25 years trying to spread the same words expressed by the OP, to no avail. If you don't know of the book or heard of Mr. Mullins, you are so far behind the curve, I don't think there is enough time for a "newby" to catch up.

I just hope some arm of the government doesn't find one of Senator Thomas Dodds (Chris's daddy) old Mannlicher's and do another JFK/MLK/RFK on Beck or Murdoch.

This is just my take on the terrible situation we are all in, and I truly believe the majority of the American people have been so "feminized" (no disrespect to the ATS ladies), they will just stand in place, as "our" government puts it to us as described by ProtoplasmicTraveler. A real crying shame!!

It's already "GAME, SET, MATCH".

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I have sent the body of the information to many people. Now that others are also mentioning the information about the embassies, I feel - others will listen to it. Instead of thinking it was just rumour.

If people haven't been paying attention before they need to WAKE UP!!
IT REALLY IS GOING TO HAPPEN - no more just talking about it!

Wake up!! To a Nightmare - that will soon be upon us!

link   
reply to post by digginapony

What the hell are you talking about? project camelot is full of kooks and con artists.We are talking about the economy.Are you naive enough to think economies can't collapse? especially given the situation American is in...keep living in your dreamworld and thinking your empire will have a thousand year reign.Im sure the romans and british thought the same.It may not happen in September,but the political and economic landscape is going to shift and has already started.

link   
Most market crashes happen in the spring and fall (May, October, etc..) Something big will definately happen, possibly before the end of summer, but it will likely be small compared to what will happen next summer/fall. How do I know this? I've already discussed it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I am happy to hear that your are being proactive in your attempts to awaken those you care about and maybe even some of those you might not so much. If one perosn listens to the advice about pulling your money now, you will still have trade value, merchants will accept your money when other means are down during this banker holiday while Gold and Silver will always be concidered valuable towards purshasing and surviving the collapse. Mortages, Loans, CC debt will not be erased but recorded and then posted to your new Caban Credit Source of purchase once they take out the dollar. We are moving to a new world currency but those who have cash will be allowed to trade them in as that is what the Elites will be doing to retain their riches. Great posts on this thread and they are all appreciated

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pluto64
Ok, the U.S. economy with the dollar might crash around Sept 30. We all know how to prepare, that is have your guns, ammo, food and water along with your gold and silver stashed and ready to go. I would like to add have some spare cash around also if your ATM or credit cards don’t work anymore.

But if the banks go under with the FDIC going bankrupt then what? Well I for one am currently looking into putting my money into a Swiss bank account. Question that I really want to know is a Swiss bank account really the safest place to keep the value of your money if the dollar really drops?

Why a swiss bank account?
Wouldn't it be better to pick some where closer like Grand Cayman Island?
Grand Cayman Island may be a good place to hide and wait for the
economic storm to pass.
They have great hotels down there on 7 mile beach.
Check out Google Earth.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If a bank holiday does come, those with cash we be in a good position for a short period, month or two, until the dollar fades away with super inflation. Just due to the fact that there will be a shortage of cash, it will makes it's buying power go up.

If you own paper, you might as well roll it up and smoke it. Paper as in stock, gold and silver certs. etc. Lot's of people own gold just on paper and they will be broke..................

Ever how it comes out, the more "stuff" of value you own, the better off you are. You just better have the "right stuff" to protect it all.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

All very great points. I totally agree if posters misunderstood my point about Gold or Silver? It has to be in your hands not on paper. Anything on paper will not be of value. I.E. If you own your car outright, you will be aloowed to keep it but if you have a loan and the banks close their doors how will you be able to pay for it? Now think about your homes in the same way... They will take what they can to keep control of the population in the end. Opp's sorry about the Gloom and Doom approach, not my intentions but couldn't hold back this time. It is what it is and better safe then sorry I say.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I like the 1 ounce American Eagle Gold and Platinum coins.
Real estate is also a great investment.
Try Telluride, Colorado or Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Those are very good choices of coin currency, you will do well.... Thanks for the suggestion but I'm as safe as I'm going to be here in Southern Nevada. I have the hills, a FWD and a place stocked every week with supplies like "Red Dawn" lol if needed. I will play the game at the check points, they can GPS me as long as I am in the City and my records are wll kept in case they are needed but running away is not an option for this American. It's the next phase for me along with me two boy's so let the fun begin.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Those are very good choices of coin currency, you will do well.... Thanks for the suggestion but I'm as safe as I'm going to be here in Southern Nevada. I have the hills, a FWD and a place stocked every week with supplies like "Red Dawn" lol if needed. I will play the game at the check points, they can GPS me as long as I am in the City and my records are wll kept in case they are needed but running away is not an option for this American. It's the next phase for me along with me two boy's so let the fun begin.

I used to live in Reno, Nevada.
I went to high school there.
Lake Tahoe and the truckee river were great.
Ponderosa trees everywhere. Gambling on the Nevada side.
Are you near Area 51? Rachel , Nevada?'
I can see everything with Google Earth.
It's like having my own spy satellite.
Area 51 is HUGE!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by biggin

While the ppl of the US are not without blame realize that the
giant derivatives monster is beyond what can be blamed on
the ppl of the US.

We got a small taste of the ponzimonium with Mad(e)off.

Then Stafford came along and gave us some more.

They have hundreds of these under investigation now other than
these two shysters.

Hundreds of Ponzi Plans under investigation

Over 1,000 Trillion USD in derivatives have been hidden over
on the penny stock market as it is not SEC regulated.

Companies created these credit default swaps and other creative
accounting methods to make these derivatives.

They took debt, called it an asset, and then sold it to ppls retirement
accounts after bribing the fund managers.

That is EXACTLY what happened to Iceland and why it tanked
their country, and once the ppl realized it, they rioted.

The EXACT same thing is about to happen here.

It has been in print for months and most ppl chose to ignore it.

Even warren buffett got burned by it as far back as 2002.

Buffett gets burned by derivatives disaster

100's of Trillions in derivatives set to collapse

I have posted these links over a dozen times in various articles
and it appears it has not made its way to everyone that needs to
read it so they can realize the financial robber barons have
done it in the past, and they are doing it again now.

An old dog is teaching us an old trick.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think it`s gonna come. Because i believe there is a secret war ( economy war) between the US and China. And now the Dollar has to go down, why?
China has bought almost all of it`s assets in Dollar, so if the dollar goes down China loose.....

I posted this video more then a year ago on youtube.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

"Many Predict US Financial Collapse in September"

Well, many predicted the US financial collapse to be in March 09.....these are the ones who are now aiming for September....and I'm sure afterwards, if nothing happened they'll predict it for spring next year and so on and so forth.....

We'll see.......

[edit on 19-7-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by biggin

Even warren buffett got burned by it as far back as 2002.

Buffett gets burned by derivatives disaster

No, Buffet didn't get burned at all. It was a strategic move, well calculated and executed.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To me 2009 is looking like de ja vu of 2008. We started both years with some high profile failures and and things looked down. Then in the Spring and early summer things where looking good (oil and some other commodities hit their peak summer of 08) then things started to calm down and remain neutral.

Then fall came and things almost went to hell. This time round though I think things will be much worse because of the added debt and lenders mistrust in dollar. As well as possible swine flu pandemic.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am totally having de ja vu in regards to last year. But it is a different game this time.

Here's how I believe it will play out. The Health Care bill will pass and possibly the Cap & Trade bill before September (possibly early to mid August). This adds probably another 1/2 to 1 trillion dollars on to our deficit, not to mention high taxes on the rich. The market will peak in July and start to decline in August. Anyway Health Care & Cap & Trade would be the stake in the heart so to say, it would make our yearly deficit exceed our GDP which will put us in a tight spot. During the month's of September & October the dollar will start to devalue quickly, & there will be much unrest and politicians will be seeking a solution, an idea will be proposed to create a NAU currency and will most likely be put in place. This is my opinion and what I regard as the most likely scenario if the Dollar is to collapse this fall. I don't think the politicians would be having the policies they are now, unless there was a NAU endgame. I mean raising taxes in a bad economy? C'mon.

Anyway it is interesting, last year the collapse period was speculated to be around September & October, & they were right, it will be interesting to see if they are this time around. Those month's definitely hold much significance relative to the markets.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hello! Okay my opinion is as follows. If you are nervous about the banks, do something proactive. Take your money out and buy realestate. Fix it up, hire workers, rent it out, and get an income tax shelter. Take responsibility and house someone else who in turn pays off your house and you might even get extra cash to boot!!! This is a stable investment if you buy in a good stable location. This helps the ecomony, protects your money, gives local workers jobs, keeps your mind occupied, and keeps tent communities at bay, and helps communities be safer from having so many abandoned propeties. Go For it!
Besides, the stock market has gone up a lot from March. Debt is being paid off, people are paying off credit cards, etc... The only ones suffering are the retail stores whoes prices on food etc. are way too high!!! Banks
knew the arm mortages were comming due and people would loose their homes....they knew it. Get a fixed loan. Interest rates are actually low, refinance your own homes. (Disclaimer do your own back up research.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join