It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Flying Saucer Caught During a TV Broadcasting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi, while watching the the third episode of the Italian TV broadcasting "Mistero" I found an object that moves very fast the scene in question is relative to the interview with Giovanna, the abducted by aliens.
Just noticed the object in question, I continued the analysis of images and the result is that the object has a discoid shape, it moves in a straight path with highest speed passing behind the trees as we can see just from the images "a", "b", "c" and from the video.

Video:

While watching there are no airplanes engines roars therefore in conclusion considering also what said before the object is not identifiable for shape, for dynamic and for evident features so it is an UFO that is in this case a flying saucer.

written by Mario Maisto
Analysis, Video, Pictures made by Mario Maisto

what do you think about?
Thanks

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

I'm having a pretty hard time even seeing what you're talking about and your enhancements don't help much either.

Did you think that maybe it's a bird?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

it is not a bird.....the film that i proposed on YouTube it is very very slow motion.....it can't be a bird also because the object has a shape of a saucer.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Care to provide an unedited version of the video for us?

I want to see it move in real time.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
agree, need to see another video....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

reply to post by whitemotel

The video in real time is the following:

watch after 0:08 s

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I want to report another sighting in the same broadcasting.

video in real time:

video in slow motion:

image:

Is a bird able to move to this high speed?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Slow motion, frame by frame,had it.
First time, real time did not see it do to small picture perhaps.
Second time I saw a spark or a flash of an oval image.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hi.....I suggest that you have to see the real time video on YouTube, putting the videos in high definition and expanding the video to full screen......so you can see the objects move, I suggest also to see the videos more times because the objects are very very fast.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Seems to be a disturbing new trend around here, well not new, but certainly more frequent as of late. Just like the crowd that sees animals and baby dolphins in every photo of a moonscape or mars, we seem to have more and more people able to find a UFO in the background of every grainy youtube video they are watching.

Either one, you could do all day and throw up thousands of highly debatable images and videos for discussion. You can even attempt to use things that, at first thought, might make sense (like not hearing jet engines in the background and such) but after reasonable thoughtfulness they don't really hold water. And, by the end of the day we have a forum filled with thread after thread of silly things found in the background of videos.

And, since that is getting to be all the rage, you will have the typical "youtube superstar" guys (you know the ones, their youtube page has hundreds of ufo vids on them and such, lol) finding old clips and adding stuff in them, it is easy to do, takes just a few minutes. Thus, more and more hoaxes (both intentional and non-intentional) will be discussed. Stop the madness.

This video doesn't really show anything, I can find something like this in every video I watch, bet most of you can.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
wow , forse dice la verita...ma chi lo sa..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

that was pretty fast....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
After watching it in real time all I can think of is that it might be an insect. I could be wrong.

[edit on 19/7/09 by Radiomorph]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Left some comments pending at youtube.
Check out the real time see if an oval spark image is found.
A Tesla flier is either dark or sparky.
And that's the way it is.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiomorph

The ogject passes behind the trees in the first video so I believe that it isn't an insect.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
flying rod maybe?
them suckers are pretty quick!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wll I can't say what it might be. But I will say you have a good eye for spotting something moving that fast.
You have also done a great job on the film analysis.
S&F for you

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

Exactly!

A flying rod.....

Probably from Mars.....

A Mars flying rod.....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Seems to be a disturbing new trend around here, well not new, but certainly more frequent as of late. Just like the crowd that sees animals and baby dolphins in every photo of a moonscape or mars, we seem to have more and more people able to find a UFO in the background of every grainy youtube video they are watching.

Either one, you could do all day and throw up thousands of highly debatable images and videos for discussion. You can even attempt to use things that, at first thought, might make sense (like not hearing jet engines in the background and such) but after reasonable thoughtfulness they don't really hold water. And, by the end of the day we have a forum filled with thread after thread of silly things found in the background of videos.

And, since that is getting to be all the rage, you will have the typical "youtube superstar" guys (you know the ones, their youtube page has hundreds of ufo vids on them and such, lol) finding old clips and adding stuff in them, it is easy to do, takes just a few minutes. Thus, more and more hoaxes (both intentional and non-intentional) will be discussed. Stop the madness.

This video doesn't really show anything, I can find something like this in every video I watch, bet most of you can.

Yeah, I totally agree. I have been noticing that too.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I'm having a pretty hard time even seeing what you're talking about and your enhancements don't help much either.

Did you think that maybe it's a bird?

I can't tell what it is myself. But if a bird, I think it's pretty big.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join