It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Above the conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It would seem that a conspiracy website would know that the things that make someone part of a conspiracy is to take a subject that is debateable that could have some deep ramifications with part truths on both sides, and to withhold evidence that is known to be available without reason...

I am opening a discussion here as to where the line should be and for people who have personally witnessed it being crossed here on ATS.

So not to get yet ANOTHER post deleted... Please try to be vague and not question why threads were deleted, it has been my experience that is a quick way to get one chopped off!

Whatcha think?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I started one with the same intention.

You have to wonder if they're was any validity to the original claims. Maybe hands are tied right now, because of whatever he claimed, needing to be covered up.

I don't know, something stinks real good about all this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It makes me really mad actually. I dont even wanna talk about it now because now im afraid ill get banned. But whatever it was, someone needs to explain. Or should.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

First, the thread in question is mentioned here. It's under staff review, basically.
Never saw the thread myself, but I understand that confidential information, ie phone numbers were disclosed.
Secondly, there's a thread called ATS issues, which was sort of put together for instances like this. ATS Issues Thread

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Lol yeah i have no idea. my advice is to not blog about any conspiracy at all, or at least starting now dont. its getting dangerous.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah I can understand the thread being reveiwed first before saying anything, that makes sense. So all we can do is sit back and wait for any info regarding it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

First, the thread in question is mentioned here. It's under staff review, basically.

True

Thread closed

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i am leaving the initial thread alone, though my concern is that under staff review means put away til you all forget about it....

i have moderated several forums and other online sights before, though not conspiracy websites, you would be surprised to find how much bs goes on in physics forums of all places. while deleting threads is always easy to do it should be done with the upmost scrutiny and with the readiness to explain your actions. moderators of any thread should be transparent in thier actions.

i do not know personally any moderators here, and i dont have any personal grievance agains any one of them, i just feel a little ancy over it all, especially when i am told that if i feel that strongly about what happened to go find out on another site....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
Whatcha think?

I think this would be a wise time to cooperate with the staff. This is one of a very large number of similar threads, suggesting a coordinated attempt to circumvent staff action.

Matters related to member accounts are private and not open for public discussion. Likewise, when mods remove threads, it's for good reason.

Please see: A Note On 'Disappearing Threads'

This subject and thread are now closed, and I don't recommend pressing the issue.

top topics

join