It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOMOLY ON LROC PHOTO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Guys,

Sorry I made a mess of my previous post. Hope this one works a lot better.

I have had been looking at the Apollo landing site pictures today.
Very poor quality and not much to see. What seemed really weird was that the
objects were a lot brighter than their surroundings and seemed to cast long straight shadows.

I wondered why no other object in the surrounding area cast shadows like the orbiters.

So I mooched around a bit and found a link to full area High Res photos at

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

I opened the First Look: Antares at Fra Mauro, top right, zoomed in and started to scan over
the area for similar shadow shapes as shown on the Apollo landing site pics.

I found near the top of the picture an anomily, and wondered if anyone can identify it.

See pictures below:

One

Zoom in, until you find this area. If you look at the Blue rectangle on the left hand side of the pic, you will be able to locate the correct area...

Two

Three

Anyone notice the similarites between the shadows cast in this photo and the Apollo ones.

Seems a bit wierd that this is the only area in the whole picture that has this feature.

Any ideas?...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/955939d34cf3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/955939d34cf3.jpg[/atsimg]

have you been able to track what NASA photo number this is - I have searched high and low to no avail! It's a LO pic (he says all his images are from LO4 in that lecture) - but can we find it so we can looky for ourselves?

OP: to be honest - no - why? These photos will be well scoured over making sure NOTHING can be seen unlike the LO and some Apollo images...

The funny thing is the spacticks (sorry skeptics) see the Apollo landing sites in the new LROC pictures as clear as day - but to me they "just look like rocks and shadows" (lol).

Keep looking - but try the older pics - also take note NASA take forever to release these pics (obviously so many things to cover up before releasing them
) and when they do release these pics they do in BLACK AND WHITE low resolution - even though they spin it as the latest and greatest. NASA basically suck for releasing anything to the public THEY SERVE.

join