It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While I was OBEing, I attacked someone/something. Did I really hurt them?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Consuming is merging without consent.
They can merge with you because your shielding probably isn't sufficient.
You should practise on sensing when they are planning to merge and fight them off, all of that becoming a reflex.

Think about this, if they are willing to share info, why not do it by talking?
Why merge? Knowing the info they know is just a side effect of merging.
You only know what they know because they are conencted to your energy now.

Did you recieve any usefull info? Something that could really help you or others? Remember that they can be very deceitfull.

As i said, always use caution and only trust yourself.
The thing is it's very hard to know if they are sincere, and maybe you had good ones willing to merge. Still, you can never be sure.

You should focus on contact with your higher self if you want truthfull info.

[edit on 19/7/09 by locster]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Why would it be so bad to start a fight?
I have a confession to make: It was kind of fun. You know, kind of a power trip. I wouldn't mind having another battle, as long as no one is really hurt.
I want to thank everyone who answered. It does seem like it would be really hard to actually hurt an astral creature.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mjl_says

You can hurt other astral beings. Killing for fun is senseless.

And it might get you noticed. You really want to call out in a jungle?

[edit on 19/7/09 by locster]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster

Did you recieve any usefull info? Something that could really help you or others? Remember that they can be very deceitfull.

Nothing I guess I would not have found out for myself within time. However some information seemed at the time ground breaking and I was like...ah now I totally see...only to forget this very enlightening information. However even though I forget some of this information within days I sensed a greater awarness within me. They gave me numbers and texts which at the time made perfect sense, they also seemed to un block or activate chakras. Great energy forces were sent into me and through me via the base of my neck on several occasions , the point to this I have no idea? This didnt hurt it just felt very odd, it was highly charged energy but not painful (like electric but without the shock almost) at one point I said what are you doing, they just said its for your own good
When this finished I turned round to look at the astral, it had very intense blue eyes that Id never seen before and some sort of star markings/tattoos on its arms.

As I say I dont merge now.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Unfortunatly I have merged with entities, www.abovetopsecret.com... it started with THEM merging with me. I basically had NO choice, they appeared then within seconds the merger happened. I hardly knew what was going on never mind be able to stop it. Then after a while I knew what was going on but continued with it as the information shared became beneficial to my awarness. After every merger the information given raised my soul awarness , however after recieving words of caution from several members I see now this is not the way ahead so Ive stopped. Its not the way ahead because they can use these mergers as a way of future manipulation. Maybe they arnt what they seem and I would have no way of knowing. That said I never felt a bad vibe around them, only a need to share knowledge and progress. I think these mergers are a way that Universal information is shared directly between the astral dimensions and Im not saying Ive totally ruled them out for the future if a higher astral with great knowledge showed up...who knows hey.

what you experienced is astral intercourse. just like sex is used by some traditions as a way to harness extreme amounts of energy, astral intercourse is used in much the same way (along with a few more sinister applications). unfortunately from my understanding of your experience you were essentially forced to participate and IMO is no different than rape. i hope any negative issues resulting from that experience are long gone.

one of the most important learning experiences for me was learning how to use my will. just as important though, was the understanding of how the right frame of mind will contribute to a positive experience. a negative frame of mind, regardless of what caused it, can be the catalyst for disappointing adventure at best, or a full blown nightmare at worst.
because of this i never advise someone to take up astral work, although i enjoy helping at any chance.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You are hallucinating. OBEs originate from trauma. It is a form of dissociation.

What is your mind trying to tell you?

Perhaps you would like to hurt someone??? You maybe quite unstable and dangerous to be around. You may trigger and hurt a person. That is what I get from what you are sharing...

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
i hope any negative issues resulting from that experience are long gone.

With information?? Information/numbers/texts were given. Anyway no harm done and no negative issues. Im a very strong person and do allow things to become negative.

one of the most important learning experiences for me was learning how to use my will. just as important though, was the understanding of how the right frame of mind will contribute to a positive experience. a negative frame of mind, regardless of what caused it, can be the catalyst for disappointing adventure at best, or a full blown nightmare at worst.

Definatly. We must always have a positive frame of mind in this. Thats why going out looking for fights is totally wrong you could end up in a complete nightmare. The OP needs to realize the astral is not just limited to our sleep time, they interfere with your mind in the day time too. Ive seen and felt very negative entities and I have NOT been asleep or astral projecting. The more we practise astral work the closer the two worlds become . If they continue to go out looking for fights their life could really become a living nightmare. I cant stress enough how important it is to have a positive frame of mind . When we AP we should go with ne expectations, just an interest and we should never fight or engage with these entities. if what you say is true I dont think I'll AP again for a long time!!!

because of this i never advise someone to take up astral work, although i enjoy helping at any chance.

Im afraid people will always try to go. People told me dont do it but I did and then when we run into problems we search boards like this for answers.

Thanks for your help and interest.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

OBEs originate from trauma.

Really Ive never heard this said before. How can you be sure of this.

Thanks MG

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Because the only reliable accounts of them are from trauma victims.

OOBEs are, rather obviously, hallucinations.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
@OP,

Yes you did. Now the Astral Neutrality Alliance League (ANAL) is seeking the OP for crimes against humanity, specifically against citizens Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca & the whole planetary system of Nibiru IV.

We will catch you and hang you by the figgins by our townhall.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Because the only reliable accounts of them are from trauma victims.

OOBEs are, rather obviously, hallucinations.

i appreciate your beliefs and i understand that everyone has a different world view. as a result, what is impossible to you, may be commonplace to me.

that said, i find it interesting that you chose to reference trauma victims as a reliable source because i could not agree more. trauma has a way of revealing the "dormant" areas of the mind. many different abilities have been know to manifest that were not present before the traumatic event occured.

although my truth is a result of almost 30+ years of daily meditation among other things, i could not imagine waking up and suddenly having a mind blowing ability, or, a complete change in my personal world view.

it must take a seriously strong mind to deal with trauma like that.
cheers,
AA

[edit on 20-7-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
@OP,

Yes you did. Now the Astral Neutrality Alliance League (ANAL) is seeking the OP for crimes against humanity, specifically against citizens Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca & the whole planetary system of Nibiru IV.

seriously, all you have to add (or are able to add) to the thread is a insult to the OP?

i'm sure you find your comment witty and full of some kind of smart humor. too bad your words betray you and show nothing but the obvious anger you feel for those who are a little more in the loop than you are allowed to be.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

that said, i find it interesting that you chose to reference trauma victims as a reliable source because i could not agree more. trauma has a way of revealing the "dormant" areas of the mind. many different abilities have been know to manifest that were not present before the traumatic event occured.

Yes I guess it can be seen as a trauma. When these areas are revealed to us it can be and almost always is initially a trauma. Slowly if we take on the right attitude the trauma lessens but really as new events are shown to us they then have the possibility of becoming our new trauma. Much strength and courage seems to be required here.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

although my truth is a result of almost 30+ years of daily meditation among other things, i could not imagine waking up and suddenly having a mind blowing ability, or, a complete change in my personal world view.

If you have meditated for 30+ years then you would know that memories are stored in the subconscious and through meditation a person can become conscious of memories they have locked away.

If a person has blocked an event out that was traumatic, when that memory resurfaces, they may experience OBEs until they understand firstly what it is, why it is happening, when it first occurred etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Fear not
you didn't actually hurt anyone.

IN OOBE/Astral Projection you cannot be hurt! there is nothing to be hurt. Essentially you are invulnerable to harm.

that being said...............

you had a dream, and in which case you did not hurt anyone. Just the simple fact that you "killed" during your OOBE indicates a fabrication.

sorry you where not OOBE/Astral. Just Lucid.

Also OOBE's are real time in real world/ Real Time, you where obviously not in real world. Astral involves other realms, many of which do not resemble reality. Id have to say you had a vivid / lucid dream.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Unfortunatly I have merged with entities, www.abovetopsecret.com... it started with THEM merging with me. I basically had NO choice, they appeared then within seconds the merger happened. I hardly knew what was going on never mind be able to stop it. Then after a while I knew what was going on but continued with it as the information shared became beneficial to my awarness. After every merger the information given raised my soul awarness , however after recieving words of caution from several members I see now this is not the way ahead so Ive stopped. Its not the way ahead because they can use these mergers as a way of future manipulation. Maybe they arnt what they seem and I would have no way of knowing. That said I never felt a bad vibe around them, only a need to share knowledge and progress. I think these mergers are a way that Universal information is shared directly between the astral dimensions and Im not saying Ive totally ruled them out for the future if a higher astral with great knowledge showed up...who knows hey.

what you experienced is astral intercourse. just like sex is used by some traditions as a way to harness extreme amounts of energy, astral intercourse is used in much the same way (along with a few more sinister applications). unfortunately from my understanding of your experience you were essentially forced to participate and IMO is no different than rape. i hope any negative issues resulting from that experience are long gone.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

=_= you tookthe words out of my mouth on that. Lol nicely put.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
@OP,

AHAHAHA your my new best friend. That was awesome, even better then RenDMC's post. These threads are always the funniest, but this OP was just asking for it.

I mean... common. You were sleeping. you had a dream about faries and ents and ponies, and you woke up. Ill believe Lucid dream, but Astral Projection ahahaha.

No offense if you know for sure then more power to ya but i have a hard time believing this.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

You do not need to be so condescending. If you have nothing to add simply don't post.
It's easy to point and laugh, it takes guts to ask for help about stuff that is not considered "normal"

People that point and laugh are usually scared.

[edit on 21/7/09 by locster]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I met another astral being last night and it was the most understanding and Being of love and light I have ever met. I really dont think they are ALL manipulating or else what is the point to any of this?

It was like a Guardian, it showed me things and awoke me to things about myself I was asleep to. Maybe merging is bad MOST of the time but how can you be so sure ALL beings we meet are manipulating us?

This Being was from a higher plane Im almost sure of this, it was like a guide. Yet I know you will all say oh they can be so manipulative.......

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
It's easy to point and laugh, it takes guts to ask for help about stuff that is not considered "normal"

People that point and laugh are usually scared.

[edit on 21/7/09 by locster]

Hi Locster

My book has no definition for normal, what is normal anyway?

I see all experiences as normal, some just need a little bit more looking into to explain but they are still very normal if a person is genuinely experiencing them.

If they are making them up then thats their problem.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join