It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ailens Landed Whilst You Were At Work What Would You Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What if First Contact took place during a working day and you were stuck in the office or workplace and news came through by word of mouth (for example in my office we do not have a radio on but we do have the internet which we can look in on every now and then) that First Contact had occured. Would you finish the working day? Would you walk out of your job and go home and be with the family or would you run and hide?

Me? Well i would stay initially but if things did start to get ugly i would run for the underground railway, best protection there is at short notice i think or if i have more time head to the countryside/mountains.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
well ...at work, i would most likely be sitting browsing ats/bts , as well as the usual periodic checks on news sites. If that happened i think i would find out pretty quick, and be absolutely hooked to some live news streams if they were on their, most likely first post would be ats though for the breaking news and scorces ect..

i dont think running for the hills would be any good, be as well sit about and see what happens before panicing! could you imagine how stupid you would feel is aliens came down, and just wanted to party, while all the time your safely shacked up in your 1.5m x 1.5m underground bolt hole, shivering with the spiders and living on rashions.. id rather see what the hoo ha is all about first..not only that, they might need some wifi acess! lolz

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If they came down and landed in the same city that I was working, I would be too intrigued to just stay at work, I think everyone would be. I would go out and see it for myself. Obviously if I was a brain surgeon or something, I wouldn't just stop what I'm doing and leave, but in my current job I'd be straight outside!

If they landed in another country and I just heard about it in the news, then I'd probably just stay at work and keep up with the news.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
My company is mega corporation, so I would like to think they would send us home, but odds are they would make us keep working. I'd proably leave anyways.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It would depend upon what they wanted!

I would honor all requests for use of lav or cups of tea and a chat! Get to know them, make friends.

If I had no choice but to down tools and pay attention, it would depend upon how they removed choice!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What is to say that the idea of an "alien" isn't actually green human looking beings who travel around in spaceships.

Aliens could just be the size of bacteria or instead the size of the sun. New "viruses" that are found could be aliens for all we know.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I would think that most co.'s would send their people home like mine did in NY on 9/11.Needless to say the main road arteries were jammed with traffic.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Did you know an alien was sighted at Seacombe Ferry on the banks of the River Mersey.
Here's the quote from the recently released files of the time:

'At the more colourful end of the spectrum is a letter dated January 1985 from someone who claimed to have been in contact with aliens since he was seven. He said he had visited alien bases in Wirral and Cheshire and had observed a UFO being shot down next to Wallasey town hall. "As I was watching, the front end of the UFO hit the water, then the whole UFO disappeared leaving the water to splash, as if done by an invisible entity." He later tried to arrange a meeting between an alien called Algar and the British government, but said Algar had been killed by other aliens before the meeting could take place.'

Brilliant!

Campaigner

www.keywordconspiracy.com

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

oh you mean if "spacecraft that appeared to look like what we've seen in TV and movies as "alien craft" landed... then creatures that looked like what we've seen in TV and movies and heard about from people that reported abductions as "alien creatures" that could very well be human-created genetically engineered or bred creatures.... "landed" and it was on the news...

how would we react?"

i think that's a bit more akin to what you really are asking...

in that case..
I'd chuckle to myself and play along with it...
...and watch all the dolts gullible enough to believe the massive world wide technological hoax that's been accumulating for the past 60 yrs... watch them go hide and panic and/or praise our mighty "guests"...

I'd watch the BS politics ensue with "disclosure" etc...
you know.. the usual ... pre-think-tanked chronology..

then after immolation in an encampment, I'd rise from ashes and follow Michael (Hee!-Hee!-SHAMON!~") as we demolish them after they'd demolish other ...things.

it's all about global renovation now isn't it?

let the new earth become...

Venus+Mercury = Hermaphrodite. = lucidity

-

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My hubby and me already have a plan should anything happen, be it aliens/zombies
, biological attack or whatever, to both go straight home and meet eachother there. I only live a two minute walk away from where I work anyway so it'll be easy to run home, get the cats in and hit the news channels for full coverage. Screw what my boss says, he's a # anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Depends on how the kids react at work....I hope it would be an opportunity to get to know each other in a very playful and dreamy way

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'd stay at work. I like to get my full eight hours in lol...And besides, I work at a Walmart so I'd have enough supplies to last a while ;P Might even be able to squeeze in some overtime

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well lucky for me if this were to happen, we have three tvs in the bar where I work so I would just walk outside, then I would go back in and yell "HA I told you so" to everyone I work with and after that I would have a jager bomb.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Grays? Squid like creatures? If they landed i doubt it would be bacteria coming out the door. They would have to have handlike features to operate the craft, unless they power it with there mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I suppose you mean "Aliens" instead of "Ailens", right?
(You should correct the title)

At work we always have the radio on, and although I do not use ATS on my work computer, I am always remotely connected to my home computer, so I can use ATS without leaving any traces of it at work.

If aliens landed it would depend on where and how things would happen, if it was a global event, with some landing in Portugal, maybe my boss would give us the rest of the day, if we not had anything urgent to do, but even if he did not he usually gives us enough free room for us to discuss any important news, and I work just above a coffee-shop that has a TV always on (in fact, there are several coffee-shops near, and all have TVs), so we would probably be allowed to have some quick looks at the TV.

And, unless they landed on the small park or on the square near my home (and my workplace, my workplace is some 80 metres from my home), I don't see any reason for me to change my everyday routine.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

And, unless they landed on the small park or on the square near my home (and my workplace, my workplace is some 80 metres from my home), I don't see any reason for me to change my everyday routine.

unless they burnt your house down.

or your work's building down.

wonder if that FEMA firefighter guide's 13th chapter on UFOs causing fires by attacking or crashing ..would come in handy then?

-

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
unless they burnt your house down.

or your work's building down.
Or many other ways of making it impossible for me to carry on my daily routine, but that is so obvious that I thought it unnecessary, even for ATS.

If they kill me, for example, I will not keep my daily routine.

wonder if that FEMA firefighter guide's 13th chapter on UFOs causing fires by attacking or crashing ..would come in handy then?-
Why, do things burn in a different way?
And the manual was not endorsed or published by FEMA, just used in schools indirectly connected with FEMA.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'd walk into the local grocery store, more than likely nude, and buy some steak, bread, beans, etc. I would then drive home, pull out my barbeque to the front yard, put the radio on, and begin cooking my food, nude.

The aliens would know I'm friendly, if i'm cooking food, and nude.....yes, that is what I would do.

Then, after me and the aliens had some good food, I would flip off planet earth, and leave.

new topics

top topics

join