It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enjoy Life While You Can.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have lost two best friends and a father in the last ten years, My mother's health is failing. I can tell you first hand death is not a conspiracy. We all got to go sometime, if I put a bug in your head here , I hope I do. Live life to the fullest, treat your friends like they are going to be gone forever, cause sometimes it happens. Also never get so bored with your life you start taking risks with your life, been there and am losing big time right now with that one. Live Legal!!!

Just realize that TPTB are the ones with the actual power, and I would recommend leaving them alone unless you want them messing with your life, because that is what they do for a job.

Worry about aliens and stuff when the day comes when you need to, like if one is burning your house down or something, and if its about the NWO, remember one person isn't people, an things happen to a person that go unexplaned, to people the story is just retold until it loses meaning.

Leave TPTB alone, and it's possible to live a happy meaningful life. That is the smart way to do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Generic

Your story is like mine, although with close deaths, they've all been in about the last 8 months, so it's a big sneak up.

I think risks in life are acceptable, gambles are not. Sometimes you win big, but the majority of the time you do not!

TPTB thing, well even if you go after them what are you going to do, other then look like a fool, like Code Pink does.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Focus on changing the things we can change and don't sweat the rest..it's a waste of space and time..don't become a latest current events junkie..unless it's of the positive supernatural kind like cropcircles or the re emergence of the ark or something..we have crossed the prophesied threshold now since 7/7/09 126o days and counting..what are you gonna do with your days..live them wisely..it will matter..whether you're in the line to get a chip..or go back to woods where ya live..free..think about it..ezekiel's wheel..peace ya'll

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Or what I like to say, screw all that and all this, find spirituality, and do whatever the heck you feel like doin'. No need to get it all complicated with all that junk we like to think about every now and then, there's a saying something like "He who knows the All and feels a lack is utterly lacking". Know the All and what are you without?

There's another saying that I'm reminded of that says something like "Find the Father while you're alive, if you search for him after you've died you won't find him". So find spirituality while you can.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

if I put a bug in your head here , I hope I do

Sorry, Didn't work....Death=Life.....
I dont care about TPTB....But, I do care about personal awareness......I shall...Educate everyone till my dieing breath......Im not here in this world for personal gain....only for Global awareness....till the day I die....

top topics

join