It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handprint

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The posted pic a few posts up in this thread looks like water droplets ran down the window. Please tell me you don't seriously think that picture is a handprint of a "shadowperson?"

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
(Edited)

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by asala]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
this sounds pretty freaky to me. why would an alien leave a handprint on your mirror? I'm guessing it was the most common "grey" type your thinking of. If possble, take a picture of it and post so we can get a better idea of what your talking about.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
The posted pic a few posts up in this thread looks like water droplets ran down the window. Please tell me you don't seriously think that picture is a handprint of a "shadowperson?"

Me? No.
But I still like to try and help those get as much info as possible to make their own judgements. His story of the window prints simply reminded me of that.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, I had a thread a while back about a handprint in a downstairs window in my house, here it is:

It is still there by the way...

mrq

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'd like to see the pic of the handprint, too.
Are you going to post it today?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I agree that is one spooky hand print pal.

If that is from a real creature then damn.

one question was the print on the outside or the inside of the window?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911
I agree that is one spooky hand print pal.

If that is from a real creature then damn.

one question was the print on the outside or the inside of the window?
It looks to be on the outside due to some of the dust (which we can assume is on the outide) on the door being displaced.

Not calling Shoktek a liar but that print has human handprint characteristics...it can be recreated almost exactly.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
It looks to be on the outside due to some of the dust (which we can assume is on the outide) on the door being displaced.

Not calling Shoktek a liar but that print has human handprint characteristics...it can be recreated almost exactly.

Yes it is on the outside...I don't know who created it, but if it were a human, they would have to be trying to fool someone, because the hand is definitely to big to be just a normal hand placed on there. The window has been there since we bought our house (15 years ago) and hasn't been there the whole time, with the screen always on as far as we know. I'm not trying to deceive people or anything, it very well could be created by a human, and probably was, as I don't really believe in "shadow creatures" or what have you...all I know is that it is strange.

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Not calling you a liar man. I don't want you to think I'm attacking you personally I just feel the proportions of the print are far too human. It looks cool though.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
hmm... that pic is quite similar. Mine is on the inside and the "fingers" are longer and more crooked, the palm of it showed up too which looked really odd.
I'm not really believing anything at the moment i'm just taking suggestions of what other people think what it could be but the same suggestion over and over again without much reason why.
The reason I posted this here was to find out if anyone knew what it may be. I've had alot of time to find out what it is. I can appreciate that it may seem human (i.e thats why I called it a handprint) but I can't figure out who it could be and why?
If anyone has anymore suggestions i'd like to hear them with (hopefully) a good reason

[Edited on 12/5/04 by beef_spread]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
well? this discussion seems to have died some what...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
well, that doesnt really make a lot of sense
take into consideration that handprints by humans are made because of the sweat and oil on our skin.
We sweat to keep cool, do you honestly think a race acclimatised to outer space would sweat?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
years ago, i wake up and saw a long hand in my room. It was dark and the hand was brighter and it was very long, longer than regular human hands. it was coming toward me, so I jumped out of my bad and started runing out of my room. That time the doors where closed(i always left them open, while still living with parents). After that I slept for one year in other room, and the visitations still continued. iforgat to say that hand was not attached by anything...i saw just one hand, and nothing else.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreadus
We sweat to keep cool, do you honestly think a race acclimatised to outer space would sweat?

Mate, it really depends on what their planet is like! You cant just claim stuff like that without knowing what their climate is like, for all you know they could come from a planet like ours in a different galaxy somwhere, and is a carbon based life form like us... and is just shaped differently because of a different enviroment.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LENA
years ago, i wake up and saw a long hand in my room. It was dark and the hand was brighter and it was very long, longer than regular human hands. it was coming toward me, so I jumped out of my bad and started runing out of my room. That time the doors where closed(i always left them open, while still living with parents). After that I slept for one year in other room, and the visitations still continued. iforgat to say that hand was not attached by anything...i saw just one hand, and nothing else.

Peace

How often did you exerience this? Does it still happen? Coz damn, thats some freakyass #@/? Does anyone else here hav a similar experience? I've heard of just the eyes, but never just the hands.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
yer... it does sound freaky n all... but we seem to have gone off topic of "beef_spread"s orginal topic... lol

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just a little? I mean we're not even on the same SUBJECT!!

Anyway, back to the topic. I want to see this picture. I do that same thing to my car when it has dew on it at night, and then when I walk out the next night, it's there, just like it had just been written.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This was posted over a month ago and still no pic!!!!! What happened? I thought at most two weeks, you have heard of one hour photo shop. You would think by the enthusiasm this was originally posted we would have had the pic by now.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
yeah really. If you want us to be on topic the_squid, give us something to go on. Otherwise, I'd have to call this one "BS"

---pineapple

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join