It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that I've just had an awakening.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Congratulations...and don't worry about thinking your were awake before. I thought the same thing. It is all a process. Most of the people on ATS are not fully awake yet. They say they are awake that there is a lie, but they are in the initial phase of wanting to be awake. This stage is followed up with another stage and another. But I tell you there are phases, and as bad media states above, get ready because it gets better as it goes and a little nuts. You will battle with feeling like you don't belong here, that it's not the way it is supposed to be. You might feel crazy as very few will understand where you are coming from once you start verbalizing your ideas. Every day ground yourself to what is important and keep on keeping on. Know that there are others out there that stand with you.

Indeed there are man. Starred.

And Frank, what you're going through is absolutely necessary, and it's not going to be easy, but I'll give you a piece of advice that my dad gave me about 20 years ago, it has indeed been the one thing keeping my psyche in check, and I quote:

"In order to survive, you first have to come back to life."

At the time, I could barely understand it, [who am I kidding, I had no idea at all], but as time has progressed, it's the one quote hes told me that keeps coming back time and time again.

Hope it helps in your research endeavors and beyond.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

My opinion; Treat conspiracy topics as entertainment and education. We're all here because we find these topics interesting. But don't let yourself become too emotionally attached to these things.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

Excellent point. ATS is no longer about conspiracy to me, either.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

If you believe therr is a "NWO" trying to rule every aspect of your life then you are further from the truth than you will ever be.

While it is important to remain vigilent against anything that works against freedom and specifically our constitution that outlines our freedoms, I and anyone else with their feet stable on the ground can assure you their is no such thing as the "NWO." If anything you can consider the current order to be the "NWO."

What there has been is small groups of powerful men who have conspired (throughout the ages, mind you) to control the worlds monetary means and resources. These men don't care about you.. In fact in many instances they need you to do the dirty work that they themselves would never do. Such as policing the mases who go to work and do their 9 to 5 to keep their power in place. No you...no job...no money...no power....no them...the "NWO"..if that is what you wish to label them.

So, in this regard you have more power than you think, but it is kinda like to play the game, you have to follow their rules. You cant change anything from outside odf societys normal path...catch my drift?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

If you believe therr is a "NWO" trying to rule every aspect of your life then you are further from the truth than you will ever be.

While it is important to remain vigilent against anything that works against freedom and specifically our constitution that outlines our freedoms, I and anyone else with their feet stable on the ground can assure you their is no such thing as the "NWO." If anything you can consider the current order to be the "NWO."

You're almost over the wall. You're so close it's scary.

Flip a leg over, and come down the other side.

EDIT: accent and WOW it's gettin' late. If you need some help with that leg - do a Google search for Bilderbergers. It's not like they're hidin' or anything.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

oh ive been over the fence for some time now... I have a very clear and concise understanding of how things are and how the world works.

my "awakening" happened many moons ago...

but if you disagree or would like to add to my comments feel free to be more clear in your reply...

edit to add:

do a Google search for Bilderbergers

I am well aware of them...while nut cases like alex jones like to stand outside large hotels and scream through a microphone about his NWO nonsense, i believe real change begins at the grass roots level, and that starts with your local community.

So before you get all worked up about the bilderberger conspiracies do yourself a favor and volunteer at your local community center and help out the people you think they are trying to kill...
...unless you think they are in on it too?...

as far as the bilderbergers go...well Ill just go ahead and re-quote myself...

What there has been is small groups of powerful men who have conspired (throughout the ages, mind you) to control the worlds monetary means and resources. These men don't care about you.. In fact in many instances they need you to do the dirty work that they themselves would never do. Such as policing the mases who go to work and do their 9 to 5 to keep their power in place. No you...no job...no money...no power....no them...the "NWO"..if that is what you wish to label them.

So, in this regard you have more power than you think, but it is kinda like to play the game, you have to follow their rules. You cant change anything from outside of societys normal path...catch my drift?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
An awakening is how I feel too and it should be good, but sometimes I'm not sure if I was better off asleep! I've mostly been looking at the 9/11 section and the more I look into that I feel quite horrified, but I know it's down to me to make my own mind up about things. That then leads on to looking at other topics and seeing what I'm missing out on and what else I've been totally oblivious to...quite an eyeopener!

Thank you ATS!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

oh ive been over the fence for some time now... I have a very clear and concise understanding of how things are and how the world works.

Yeah, we'll see....

I am well aware of them...while nut cases like alex jones like to stand outside large hotels and scream through a microphone about his NWO nonsense, i believe real change begins at the grass roots level, and that starts with your local community.

Bidlerbergs? Phewee! Let me ask you this....(my little test too see just how far over/under/other side of the fence you are)

There is a difference and it's very relevant. I promise.

Okay, here goes....

"Politics for 100"

Obama and Bush, same team?

yes or no?

Edit: cleaned up soooo much unnecessarily quoted text.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

There is a difference and it's very relevant. I promise.

Okay, here goes....

"Politics for 100"

Obama and Bush, same team?

yes or no?

Edit: cleaned up soooo much unnecessarily quoted text.

lol...firstly, im not a fan of the whole 2 party principle.

but to answer the question yes...same team...team america...

and team enterprise corruption..corruption has been the leader in the political arena for decades..nothing new there...

but...

their are large divisions in philosophy between republican and democratic parties...if you dont understand them a quick wiki search can explain it for you...personally I find them both to be misleading...and very self serving, but thats another debate for another time...

so whattaya give me?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

lol...firstly, im not a fan of the whole 2 party principle.

but to answer the question yes...same team...team america...

and team enterprise corruption..corruption has been the leader in the political arena for decades..nothing new there...

but...

their are large divisions in philosophy between republican and democratic parties...if you dont understand them a quick wiki search can explain it for you...personally I find them both to be misleading...and very self serving, but thats another debate for another time...

so whattaya give me?

Actually they are not of the same team. Not even close to the same team. They are acutally arch enemies.

Most people believe in two party systems and believe their to be a Democrat (liberal) and Republican (Conservative) agenda to most laws and representation.

A few others (Alex Jones, Glenn Beck) believe they (left and right wing politics) are one in the same. These people understand there is a shadow society calling the shots. Most in this arena believe there to be one shadow government/society that decides who's to be the Chief today (like a game), lol. These people are almost right, but need to go around the mulberry bush one more time!

They are almost right. Half way there.

There is, in fact, two societies. Two MAJOR societies (a few more that aren't so rich or major) that are calling the shots. They are not one of the same. They are a shadow government. They are secretive (in that they pay dearly for their agendas) and they are, very much, against each other.

Obama works for one of them.

Bush works for the other.

I promise, soon you will see.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

They are acutally arch enemies.

To be arch enemies would require a history of conflict with each other...

they have never even been in the same race for any election...arch may be over doing a little.

as for the secret government...you are absolutely correct, except they really are not so secret... their has been different agendas by different politicians serving the interests of their lobbyists that are made up of different business moguls (MIC), bankers (FED RESERVE), Internationalists (Trilateral Commish, Bilderberg etc..) since even before the inception of America...

'im well aware of this...that doesnt mean the "NWO" is some secret group of people who "run the world"...just doesnt work that way...too many conflicts of interest..

if your into real conspiracies and the those who wished to "rule" the world...look into cecil e rhodes amongst others british imperialists of the old world British empire..they came as close as anyone will ever come to real world domination...and the conspiracy is real!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

To be arch enemies would require a history of conflict with each other...they have never even been in the same race for any election...arch may be over doing a little.

I don't know about this, so I'll take your word for it. I used 'arch' to represent direct rivals of each other.

as for the secret government...you are absolutely correct, except they really are not so secret... their has been different agendas by different politicians serving the interests of their lobbyists that are made up of different business moguls (MIC), bankers (FED RESERVE), Internationalists (Trilateral Commish, Bilderberg etc..) since even before the inception of America...

not so secret in that they no longer have to be. It's like they are each trying so hard to let out the secrets and agendas so as to gain supporters and put their rival in place.

'im well aware of this...that doesnt mean the "NWO" is some secret group of people who "run the world"...just doesnt work that way...too many conflicts of interest..

No kidding. The NWO is more of a general term, used by the people of TPTB...hypothetically, of course.

if your into real conspiracies and the those who wished to "rule" the world...look into cecil e rhodes amongst others british imperialists of the old world British empire..they came as close as anyone will ever come to real world domination...and the conspiracy is real!

Yeah. I'm actually currently studying 'The History of Israel and Middle Eastern Conflicts", right now. It's quite intense.

Yeah me, for choosing this class to complete my 'Other World History' requirement. (Did I mention that this is my second time taking the course....so much to learn. Hopefully I'll pass this time...especially since it is summer session).

Since I do love conspiracy, I'll definitely check out Cecil once my summer term is finished.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yeah. I'm actually currently studying 'The History of Israel and Middle Eastern Conflicts", right now. It's quite intense.

intense is an understatement! im a big history fan and im always trying to learn more about it..cant say i went to school for it..never been good with schoolin...lol...but from the reading i have done on that subject, i still cant say i understand all the nuances of the israel/ mid east conflict..

theres just so much history dating back thousands of years...and not all of it is accurate either..there are so many conflicting reports...great topic though!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar

You're almost over the wall. You're so close it's scary.

Flip a leg over, and come down the other side.

EDIT: accent and WOW it's gettin' late. If you need some help with that leg - do a Google search for Bilderbergers. It's not like they're hidin' or anything.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by lagnar]

I agree. Open_Eyes there is a level of understanding just beyond what you are currently exploring. You are awake in terms of what you knew before, in terms of what you know in comparison to most on ATS. Your understanding though still seems grounded in the physical plain of earth structures. Lagnar is just letting you know how close you really are. When all your opinions, hold no weight in influencing any part of your thought process then your other leg will be on the other side. All you have to to is let go, and just BE. You will still have all your thoughts and opinions, you will just be in discernment of them analyzing them, and feeling with your head and thinking with your heart.

When your defenses drop and total acceptance of everything occurs then your world will be flipped upside down. Granted we can all fall back into moments of old patterns, just know that you are on the cusp of the magic. I base this off your response in the thread and how I see what you have stated, absent further discussion I state my opinion if you want to see it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i know exactly how you are feeling man.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
welcome to the real world neo....... the world is truly an ugly place.... but not due to natural human tendencies... but rather the few the elite that control the rest of us..... they need most of humanity to be in poverty and in dispare and in war against each other... Divide and conquer is the motto..... Thats why I laugh when people start getting into partisan politics ..... they really have no idea how bad they are getting played..... Social engineering at its finest.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
When I figured it out (I think, at least for the most part) everything just started to seem unnecessary to me and "normal" life functions just got stupid. Now I've been trying to break away and follow my crazy dreams. I keep confusing myself, though, because of everything I ever learned about how a "normal" human should function in society. I just hate that I'm only a lowly contributor on some statistic chart in DC. I'd rather do something more fun and exciting for the rest of my life (and go skydiving at least twice) . Man I guess I'll figure it out more as I go. Maybe I should use that Irish citizenship I have and go live there. Ireland seems cool... I need to start biking places on my own time too. hmmm... Wow there's some new thoughts already
I think I'll do that.

I got butterflies in my stomach when I "woke up" which meant that I suddenly understood everything [that I knew about] for what it was and it was quite overwhelming. I was shooken up for the rest of the day and had crazy dreams that night.

And keep it up FrankIdealist, just don't drive yourself crazy in the search for a higher truth as I may have.

[edit on 7/18/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First, there is no one major epiphany to the grandeur scheme of things. As the human brain can find it difficult to process huge amounts of contradictory (to current programming) data, the information is usually discovered in baby steps. Yet the information we're talking about is so true and the magnitude of each piece of the puzzle is so impacting that it truly takes multiple epiphanies leading to a final level at which is the limit of your own understanding. I feel there are still many levels to reach.

Wisdom is knowing there's always a chance to be a student. There is always something more to learn. It is also knowing that knowledge can come from people who don't have it. I revel in my learning experiences - wherever they come from.

My point: Everyone here is absolutely correct - in their own context (it will get better, no matter how much you know), and I must say it is a more joyous feeling than I've had in quite awhile that we have an such understanding. Breaking the knowledge barrier is a huge hurdle, and it seems we're doing it in leaps and bounds compared to even 3 short years ago. It gives me real hope, which in my experience has been quite scarce most times. I have nothing but the very definition of respect for all of you, if for nothing more than you've broken free of, unfortunately, the normal way of thinking while not questioning. You've broken your programming. While divisiveness is still among us, it is comforting to know we all have something in common - none of us find it difficult to question authority. And that is the most important thing we can have. We all win, no matter the outcome.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Believe me when I say - you're not at the bottom of the rabbit-hole. When you start DOING life changing things because of what you have learnt, thats when things get interesting. And I'm talking about things that TPTB will notice you for. They won't like it, and they WILL come after you.

Stay safe, and trust your instincts. Always have a bolt-hole to run to.

The Para.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I agree. Open_Eyes there is a level of understanding just beyond what you are currently exploring.

My understanding and "awakening" has come from countless hours of studying world history and religious philosophy with a peak interest in political science and some psychology. While I have never been to college I have done my best to vary the perspectives and use different resources for my knowledge gathering. Couple that with my own life experiences stemming from circumstances I have lived through such as the military, business ventures, and a degenerate youth I can happily say my feet are stable on the ground, and while (admittedly) their have been different "conspiracies" to shake that ground a tad, it has not changed my realization of the very truth that makes up each and everyone of our realities.

I also recognize there are undiscovered realities for each and every one of us. I seek to learn every day about those which I don't understand, hence the amount of time I sometimes spend doing so. So, if you feel you have some insight in to something I have not yet come across or have possibly overlooked then I welcome your input.

You are awake in terms of what you knew before, in terms of what you know in comparison to most on ATS. Your understanding though still seems grounded in the physical plain of earth structures.

I have no cluewhat this means..."physical plain of earth structures"??
Please clarify what this means. Also, there are many here on ATS that are much more in tune with different aspects of life and the rollercoaster ride called history that got us where we are today. They are very intelligent and well versed people. You can tell who they are. The evidence is in the way they post. Im not one of them, and I dont pretend to be. But again, I aspire to learn as much as I can.

Lagnar is just letting you know how close you really are. When all your opinions, hold no weight in influencing any part of your thought process then your other leg will be on the other side. All you have to to is let go, and just BE. You will still have all your thoughts and opinions, you will just be in discernment of them analyzing them, and feeling with your head and thinking with your heart.

When your defenses drop and total acceptance of everything occurs then your world will be flipped upside down. Granted we can all fall back into moments of old patterns, just know that you are on the cusp of the magic. I base this off your response in the thread and how I see what you have stated, absent further discussion I state my opinion if you want to see it.

No offense, but your post was very pretentious. I am sure you mean well with your words, but besides not knowing me and it being very vague there really was nothing to support the statements you made.

One last point I have to disagree with you on; because again you are making specific comments about someone you do not know. My world has been flipped upside down so many times there is no amount of information yourself or anyone else could share that would do it again. I have come to terms with the difficult realities that life throws at us. I wont go into my philosophical points of view, but I always try to encourage others to deal with their own issues head on and to use patience and understanding first and foremost. It shouldn't matter what you believe has occurred or will occur. Its not relevant to the "now."

Anyway, If you would like to be more specific with your magic sharing and perspective I will be happy to listen...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As long as there is still a "me" in place, or an individual self identity that one refers to as "I", then you are still asleep.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join