It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colony Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Discovery Channel is airing a new show/experiment called "The Colony".
Seems to be cheered on by the Homeland security.
Gotta love the timing,Swine flu,"terrorisum",hey maybe even throw in 2012.
Either way,here it is............................

The Colony Experiment (Starting July21 on Discovery)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Definately going to watch this show. Looks amazing and awesome and you cannot help but think, is this a message to prepare? Awesome video, thank you mate.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I had my DVR all set and ready before the end of the first commercial I saw. It looks interesting, and the premise seems good, but I'm not going to go full-blown with this "reality" show until after watching the first one.

But, if it is on par with Discovery's other regular shows, I shall make sure my children watch it. Lord knows they listen to the TV more then they do me!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I really hope it's good.

But I see it taking a severe turn and becoming like survivor, I got this impression when they said three people were going to "test" them with different tests.

I'll watch it though.

The main feel of it with everything had me thinking of "The Mole" lol what a joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This looks real good. I can't wait to see this. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be like Survivor like you said, that would be rather annoying heh.

~Renarism

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Looks cool. But let's take it for what it is, another TV show developed to entertain. I doubt we can get much more out of it, than what we already know.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looks cool I'll have to watch this definitely. I've always thought a show like this would be something we should all watch.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Did anybody watch this? The show in itself wasn't that good but i got an odd feeling watching it. Almost like they were preparing us for something. It played more like a training video than a reality show imo. Did anybody else get that feeling ?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I watched some of Season One of the show last year. It didnt' impress me enough to be interested in Season Two.

new topics

top topics

join